EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Postby vahid » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:28 pm

hello everybody :
In my opinion this question has been answered before . if you look at animate (live stocke)in the whole world you will see just two different sex (which are opposite). what do you undrestant of this creation ? if we could marry with the same sex then god wouldnot create two genders . would he ?
vahid

Postby waleed » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:07 am

ahmedtaha wrote:of coursre not ,in my own point of view i think the marrige concept is much bigger than just making sex , letus ask why people married? the answer would be :-
firstly : to reserve the humanity this a bilogical answer
secondy : to make sex
may be there is another answers but the logical question will be : what life going to be if every body married from his/her sex??

ur tottatly right about this marrige not meaning only having a sex ,
waleed

Postby crystalfrogw » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:55 am

I don't understand why people of same sex love each other but i agree people should make their own choices. so if the homosexual people don't influence my life why should i mind?
crystalfrogw

Postby javzm » Tue May 22, 2007 5:31 am

Well to be honest I don´t like it, and in my opinion it is not correct, it is not how nature was create. Men are ment to be with women, but well everyone is free to do what they want to do and make any decision they want to make. :D

I would just want to ask something to the gay people, well, gay men people, How is it that with the amount of pretty ladies that we have all around the world they preffer to be with a men????? :shock:
javzm
Silver Member

Postby Bambang » Tue May 29, 2007 4:41 am

javzm wrote:Well to be honest I don´t like it, and in my opinion it is not correct, it is not how nature was create. Men are ment to be with women, but well everyone is free to do what they want to do and make any decision they want to make. :D

I would just want to ask something to the gay people, well, gay men people, How is it that with the amount of pretty ladies that we have all around the world they preffer to be with a men????? :shock:

People can do anything what they wanna do.
But... doesnt mean they can break the law of nature.
Men for women, not for men or for animals.
It goes against the nature of human being.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby javzm » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:04 am

I completly agree with you. You could not have said it better. Is the law of nature, men for women and no for men or animals (bisversa).
javzm
Silver Member

May be

Postby ahmedxzxz » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:34 pm

I think that marriage is something that forms a relation between a man and a woman in a legal way that is acceptable by all regardless of race or sex.
ahmedxzxz
Silver Member

Re: May be

Postby Dixie » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:21 am

ahmedxzxz wrote:I think that marriage is something that forms a relation between a man and a woman in a legal way that is acceptable by all regardless of race or sex.

Sorry this statement is ambiguous :?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby ahmedxzxz » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:02 pm

I mean that marriage is only between a male and a female according to their religions and talking about same sex(man to man)or(woman to woman)is totally a wrong behaviour .And is not accepted at all.We also have other backgrounds on who follow this and why?...It's a hard subject and I cannot imagine how those persons act in that way....
ahmedxzxz
Silver Member

Postby Bambang » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:55 pm

I just wanna give a concrete suggestion to all gays all over this planet.

Nobody was born as a gay.
Everybody was born either as a boy or a girl.
Then their parents named them in line with their genital. A male name for a boy babyborn and a female name for a girl babyborn. No name for a gay babyborn, because of course nobody was born as a gay.

In my opinion, there are two main factors that make somebody become a gay.

First, the environment.
Second, their choice.

Let's discuss the first main factor, the environment.
Environment has strong influence in somebody's life.
Environment can make somebody become either good or bad. It also can make somebody become a gay or not. The environment that I mean is the environment in wider scoop, including family, neighbours, friends and society. Because environment can make somebody become a gay, then it can also make somebody not become a gay.

So in short, to avoid us become a gay, just select our environment especially friends and society that we are interacting and socializing with.

Now, let's move on to the second one, the choice.
To be a gay is a choice. Not to be a gay is a choice too.
It's not a destiny. We can choose it and we can also control our choice. You can choose to be a gay or to be a normal person. So why not choose to be a normal one.

Being a gay is a choice. it's a basic human right to choose anything they want. But unfortunately, the choice to be a gay is wrong, and it absolutely goes against human nature, goes against the law of nature. What will happen in the future if men are married to men and women are married to women. What will happen to the family institution? What will happen to the society? And what will happen to the world? The answer is simple and clear, DISASTER !!! :evil: :cry:
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion