EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby javzm » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:32 pm

I do agree with you, the envirment have a huge influence in how a person is going to behave and to what is that person going to react.
I would said that I don´t agree with you on the parts of the choice. Sometime is not even the person choice, what would happened if you are 4 or 5 years old and you play with your friend games that are not normal. That child will grow with that image and you know that our psycological part of the child will play a big part in his/her life. So, I would said that it is not always people choice. I am not sure if i explain my self well.
javzm
Silver Member

Postby Bambang » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:05 pm

Environment has a very strong influence to someone. But when they are grown up, brain is very important. I mean when we are grown up enough, we can use our brain to select if something is right or wrong. We can choose to do right or wrong doings. So finally, it's up to the person to choose what he wants to do or what he wants to be. So buddy, please use your smart brain not to choose yourself to be a gay. Because if you ask your brain whether it is good or not to be a gay, then the brain will answer NO. It's no good at all.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Snowy* » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:51 am

Hi every body

I can't imagine that!!
Can any body imagine that??????
I feel so disgusting when I hear about that...

It's really a stupid Question..
But you are very smart!!
You know that subject will attract everybody...

:wink:
Snowy*
Silver Member

Postby mita » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:25 am

i think people live in the world just want to be happy, if they think they marry with their same sex it's make them happy, so why we judge their action. this case is just minority, the mass of people want to marry with their contrary sex, it's instinct
mita

Postby Bambang » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:00 pm

mita wrote:i think people live in the world just want to be happy, if they think they marry with their same sex it's make them happy, so why we judge their action.

My friend, life is choices. You are right buddy.
To live happily is a choice. To live unhappily is a choice too. Being a gay is a choice and not being a gay is also a choice. The question is which choice is better.

To me, there are some criteria to determine whether a choice is good or not.

First. It doesn't go against our religions.
As far as I know, no religions in this planet that allow its people to get married to the same sex. So, getting married to the same sex is not allowed by all religions.

Second. It doesn't go against the law of nature.
Getting married to the same sex is against the law of nature. Because naturally, men get married to women, women get married to men. Even animals which have no good brain as human beings never "marry" their same sex. He animals have intercourse with she animals. They never make a single mistake on this. They know exactly that he with she. There is no he with he in their dictionary. :cry:
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby nightwish » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:21 am

We all know that this thing is not normal in our societies and not legal, but everyone of us have the choice to live his/her life as he/she wants it to be, and to do what he/she thinks that makes him/her happy and content, but not to forget that everything have limits and in order not to hurt other people.
As I can see by doing this thing no one get hurt, and it's not that big deal or problem.
So I'm not against this thing.
nightwish
Silver Member

Postby Krisi » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:15 pm

:arrow: It's there life. :wink:
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Bambang » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:23 pm

nightwish wrote:We all know that this thing is not normal in our societies and not legal, but everyone of us have the choice to live his/her life as he/she wants it to be, and to do what he/she thinks that makes him/her happy and content, but not to forget that everything have limits and in order not to hurt other people.
As I can see by doing this thing no one get hurt, and it's not that big deal or problem.
So I'm not against this thing.

krisi wrote:It's there life.

Supernaturally speaking, dear Nightwise and Krisi could get married.

Uncle Bambang supports that idea !
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:10 am

:D :arrow: Honestly, this is comical. But it's their life we're out of this.
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Must U look to the problem

Postby maksoora » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:24 pm

Should "marriages" between people of the same sex be permitted
I think this is madness . really it is not freedom as some said. I wonder who these people love the same sex. I believe the truth loved between two different sex. i consider such situation as a problem must all world take action coz they corrupt the legal rule.
as all said am against marrgies of the same sex

while am reading this subject raised question in my mind which is what is the main problem of marriages of the same sex?I hope all look to the problem
Thank u
maksoora
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion