EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Postby Bambang » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:31 pm

LennyeTran wrote:...It's a bunch of whack similar like keep your legs close during sex or you'll be a slut, ...

Ha ha ha... 100X

I can's stop laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:34 pm

Hardi wrote:Technically can't sex between husband and wife, be also called sex between family members? :roll:

Yes, you are dead right. :mrgreen:
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:41 am

bambang wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:...Incest gives you retarded kids; homosexuality doesn't. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well then, incest is still better that homosexuality?
I agree as incets gives kids. :lol: :lol: :lol: and the homos will never. :D :D :D

Adopt if you want kids and can't have one. Some straight people don't want kids. That's why we have a lot of orphans. Those kids have done nothing to deserve the neglect. What's the point of reproduction when one doesn't wanna take care of the result? :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Moody » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:37 am

Let’s analyze Gay Union (physical relation).

It consist of two parts
1- Emotional part that is LOVE which alone without physical part doesn’t fall in the category of Gay relation.
2- Physical part ONLY that defines if the relation is Gay or not. OR you can say that if two men are sexually involved ONLY THEN IT IS GAY REALTION.
So basically this relation is based on SEXUAL NATURE only!

Now lets analyze its MAIN ASPECT that is physical sexual relation.

1- From male satisfaction and sensation point, the best and natural a man get is from women. Question : Is it normal and hygienic or SICK behavior to get it by hitting a s.h.i.t hole??
2- And from the point view of person who is allowing the unnatural intercourse through his s.h.i.t hole. Question : Is in love he force the other to hit his s.h.i.t.? Is it normal or extremely unhygienic insane behavior??

Now the last question does love really demand such unhygienic and UNNATURAL behavior??

Are we so lost that don’t know countless other ways of showing our love and compassion like caring, helping and protecting each other rights etc? Rights doesn’t mean s.h.i.t bashing or adopting insane activities. Insanity is a DESEASE and not the normal course or nature of life. BAD HABITS ARE NOT NATURE, YOU ARE ONLY SO AROGANT NOT WILLING TO LEAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!
Moody
Silver Member

Postby Stanley » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 am

I don't want to discus the sexual side although it does play an important part.
Friendship is what it is all about. Gay boys are some of the nicest and most helpful you could meet, that is why such a lot of them work in the services industry. Hairdressers, cabin crew, catering, waiters, etc etc.
What is so wrong in having a same sex friend?
What is wrong if they like to cuddle, kiss, and hold hands?
And yes! they should be allowed to make vows to each other.
Stanley

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:52 am

Moody wrote:Let’s analyze Gay Union (physical relation).

It consist of two parts
1- Emotional part that is LOVE which alone without physical part doesn’t fall in the category of Gay relation.
2- Physical part ONLY that defines if the relation is Gay or not. OR you can say that if two men are sexually involved ONLY THEN IT IS GAY REALTION.

1- From male satisfaction and sensation point, the best and natural a man get is from women. Question : Is it normal and hygienic or SICK behavior to get it by hitting a s.h.i.t hole??
2- And from the point view of person who is allowing the unnatural intercourse through his s.h.i.t hole. Question : Is in love he force the other to hit his s.h.i.t.? Is it normal or extremely unhygienic insane behavior??

Now the last question does love really demand such unhygienic and UNNATURAL behavior??

Are we so lost that don’t know countless other ways of showing our love and compassion like caring, helping and protecting each other rights etc? Rights doesn’t mean s.h.i.t bashing or adopting insane activities. Insanity is a DESEASE and not the normal course or nature of life. BAD HABITS ARE NOT NATURE, YOU ARE ONLY SO AROGANT NOT WILLING TO LEAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

I can assure that you know nothing about sex based on your post. Please don't embarrass yourself by saying that you know something about sex. You wouldn't have made those statements if you knew something about it. I would shut my mouth and learn more about sex if I were you. :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby cosmo » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:22 pm

It is matter of individuals' choice! but my worry is what will happend to the boys (e.g.me) who looks for another kind of body? I hope there were girls too who would not like have relation with same sex and that hope keep alive my business
cosmo

Postby Bambang » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:14 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Moody wrote:Let’s analyze Gay Union (physical relation).

It consist of two parts

I can assure that you know nothing about sex based on your post. Please don't embarrass yourself by saying that you know something about sex. You wouldn't have made those statements if you knew something about it. I would shut my mouth and learn more about sex if I were you. :roll:

Lenny is the sex expert. Don't argue with her! :wink:
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Moody » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:58 am

L O L
Moody
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:33 am

I'm sorry, there's no such thing as a sex expert in my world; I just didn't doze off in my anatomy and physiology class. Human bodies have always been a curiosity for me.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion