EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Postby davidhua » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:37 am

firstly , i wanna say i can not understand marriages between people of the same sex . i do not know it mean what ,maybe it mean nothing ..............
davidhua

Postby nessma » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:03 pm

i think it is unacceptable concept to human nature & any one practice thise manner it will be irregular {-;
nessma
Silver Member

Postby AleSte » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:07 am

There is no way to think that it is normal cause it is NOTTTTT gay people should not exist in all the world cause we have children.I mean that they are grewing up with these examples please think about it that's not nice for a little boy even for a little girl actually I hate all the gay people for the same thing they give a very bad example i am sure that you agree with me please let's fight against these people.
THANKS
Steven
AleSte

Postby AleSte » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:32 pm

nessma wrote:i think it is unacceptable concept to human nature & any one practice thise manner it will be irregular {-;
yeah bro that's what i think
Steven
AleSte

Postby Anahita » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 am

AleSte wrote:There is no way to think that it is normal cause it is NOTTTTT gay people should not exist in all the world cause we have children.I mean that they are grewing up with these examples please think about it that's not nice for a little boy even for a little girl actually I hate all the gay people for the same thing they give a very bad example i am sure that you agree with me please let's fight against these people.
THANKS

whoa, whoa, whoa...hold your breath for a second before destroying all the evils in the world! :lol:

so basically, this is the main point of your logic: "any one who is not like me, doesn't think like me, doesn't live like me, doesn't love the same way I do, should be destroyed and actually it is a MUST. lets kill all the people who are different from majority!! yay!" :roll:

with all due respect, I have to say this: you are the one who scares me the most, you and people who think the same like you do. the darkness in your hearts and souls which doesn't let you to love and respect your own fellow human's rights just because you don't like it. you are scary, really. :shock:
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby herione » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:50 pm

:prof: in my opinion is big mistake because there are no resul just the

Sexually transmitted disease

let us thinking about the world if all the people doing same thing :oops:
herione

Re:

Postby thepossibilist » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 am

ahmedtaha wrote:of coursre not ,in my own point of view i think the marrige concept is much bigger than just making sex , letus ask why people married? the answer would be :-
firstly : to reserve the humanity this a bilogical answer
secondy : to make sex
may be there is another answers but the logical question will be : what life going to be if every body married from his/her sex??

i totaly agree with you ahmed. it is an immoral act, that should be forbiden in every country. biological answer is enough to go against this act. the question that most of people ask themselves, is whether being a gay is a natural thing! be sure that it isn't. it is simply a behaviour that man aquire by the time, and that he must avoid it. so the problem come from the person that try to make this behaviour.
by the way, all the religions do not accept this kind of marriage. calling this a freedom is a big mess, because a freedom that will ruin the humanity is rather a sin!
thepossibilist

Postby langbam » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:15 pm

In my country, people got married with the same sex that is illegal action. But nobody were arrested if they have marriages without registered by local authority. I myself feel slightly uncomfortable with news that showing a bride and groom are all absolute man or women. Because they do different way compare with nature.
If this cases appear commonly on mass media, children like teenager could be affected. I saw several pictures showing fake lesbians and gays. They did it because they faced these ones frequently on internet.
But in other hand, the people with their unnatural "disease" should have their human right. And the needed for perfect life, we should submit a new law that applied for mid_sex people?
langbam

Postby goodwill » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm

In my country this kind of marriage is legal. I it's great! I have a friend who is homosexual and I really hope that he'll find the love of his life.

I really think that marriage is a personal matter and no one else should be able to criticize or forbid it. Marriage is a sign of love between two people.
goodwill

Postby Tukanja » Tue May 05, 2009 9:37 am

Nowadays there are a lot of mentally disturbed people all around the globe.

The disturbance depends on the very wrong living conditions and many other factors.

For example, all the technology that mankind has developed make a very big negative influence on the people's mind.

For example some men has recently been developing robots to serve people in their houses.

Will it change the people's minds?

Oh yes it will. A lot!

Will many of them get mentally disturbed or even sick for all the similar services? Yes they will!
Tukanja
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion