EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:31 am

julka wrote:Good question. But i think if he is gay, then he is every inch a gay. that's life buddy. If I'm natural, tham I'm natural to the marrow of my bones.

Uh huh.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:32 am

julka wrote:bis and gays are different. a complete gay will not be interested in ladies, like a usuaul guy can't be interested in a man, cuz he feels disgust even at the thought.

I knew that. That's why I said I hoped he was at least bi and not completely gay, for he would date women if he was a bi.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby mseko » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:18 am

Do we really want to regulate love? Why do we want to try to stop people from making loving committments to one another?
mseko

Postby Boris » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:26 pm

For my opinion the most dangerous thing in this field is that they want to foster baby. I think that it’s impossible to grown up to absolutely normal human is such medium.
Boris
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:13 pm

Boris wrote:For my opinion the most dangerous thing in this field is that they want to foster baby. I think that it’s impossible to grown up to absolutely normal human is such medium.

Is this your theory or you indeed have proofs?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Boris » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:45 pm

It’s my opinion and making an experiment in this area is equal to breaking someone life.
Boris
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:06 pm

Boris wrote:It’s my opinion and making an experiment in this area is equal to breaking someone life.

Whose life? You mean the life of a little child who could finally have a home coming from a homosexual couple or what?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Boris » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:12 pm

Yes I think about child.
Boris
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:22 pm

Boris wrote:Yes I think about child.

If you did think about the child, then you would know what every child needed was a home. A home! Not just a home of straight people or gay people. Just a home! And if any adult could give an orphan a home, we should embrace that idea. You or social psychologists have no proofs that a child would turn gay if he/she lives with homosexual parents. Just because you have your hypothetical ideas of this you would throw away a thought that a child would finally have a home?!?!?!??! If this is just, I would rather be gay to not belong in the same group.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Boris » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:50 pm

First of all I know that parents are most important examples for every child. You right I haven’t any proofs but you haven’t it too. And sometime it’s better to live without any home then have many serious problems during all life. Do you ready to take this responsibility?
Boris
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion