Grown-up children should look after their elderly parents.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

doxology

Re: Grown-up children should look after their elderly parents.

Post by doxology »

I think it is akind of duty , coz they spent their life looking after us when we were children.we should return apiece of what they gave us.

I feel sorry and pity when I saw senior ppl living by themselves no one look for them :-(

Miss my lovely parents :geek:
Vimo

Re: Grown-up children should look after their elderly parents.

Post by Vimo »

This is how it works in my culture. It’s easy; your parents raise you up to be grown man/women. In return, you have to take care of them when the needs you since they helped you when you needed them.
aila

Re: Grown-up children should look after their elderly parent

Post by aila »

The love of our parents is self-giving, they will do their every best to provide a good growing environment for us. Even when we are growing up and we have our own home, they will still keep worring about us. They have done so , so much for us and it's our responsibilities to take care of them when they get old. For my part, whatever we do for them, its just not enough compared with their sacrifice to us .
Tree prefer calm while wind not subside; Son choose filial while parents died. So if you don't want to suffer this tragedy, then do it now! Do something for your parents.
Furkan

Post by Furkan »

Speaking of myself, it should be so beyound any question. It's the problem of responsibility.
raviukrani

Post by raviukrani »

The debate on whether grown-up should look after their elderly parents or not. On the one side many argue that Children should look after their parents, not only this, should sacrifice their life for their parents. On the other hand, many people argue that children have their own life , career and family to look after. I am of the opinion that Children should take care of their parents in any condition whether they are rich or poor, whether they are handicapped or well etc.

Parents raise their child, make them educate, learn the good things by the bottom of their and try not to feel them sad in any moment in the entire life. Parents fulfill their obligations by making their heritage educationed and good people and encourage them towards positive ways in the life. Parents earn money to bring their children up a good knowlegde and manners that he could face the difficulties and hardships in the way of life.
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

Definitly yes. for me, i can't imagine my life without them. after all they look after me when i was young, so i must take a good care of them that i'm a grown-up now.

when people do sacrifice so much for the sake of their children, it is the least to do. In my opinion, it is impossible to repay them for taking care of you whem you where so helpless.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

TalkingPoint wrote:Grown-up children should look after their elderly parents.

What do YOU think?
Nothing is wrong. It depends on both party and the culture they follow.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Yes, definitely.
As parents are responsible to look after their kids when they are young and small, And they dont know how to live, so the parents teach them how to live.
Similiarly children are responsible to look after their parents when they grow older and we have to treat them the same as if they are kids, because in the elder age they really need our love and care