EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Globalisation: is it good or bad?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: Globalisation: is it good or bad?

Postby bhavatmaj » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:47 am

Steps of Development of Humans beings
1)Civilization
2)Industrialization
3)Globalization
(only few animals have reached the first step of Civilization)
bhavatmaj
Handmade beaded necklace from craftsmen of Indian Villages.
bhavatmaj

Postby halfknot » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 pm

What exactly globalisation is? Can someone explain me in a few words? From your posts I understood that's something that helps the countries to fuse in one big country. How does globalisation make this possible? Isn't necessary the agreement of every single country? I don't see this as a achievable thing.
I'm posting to improve my English. If you see any grammar/vocabulary mistake in my post, please let me know.
halfknot
Silver Member

Postby danielrmenna » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:57 pm

In my opinion, globalization is the best of both worlds. On one hand, this fact increases the mixing of multi cultural society and contributes with international trade agreements. But, on the other hand, the globalization influences the countries to change their national identity, and in this situation, people could waste a lot about their culture for this reason.

I don`t know if it is good or bad, but the globalization sets the world on fire!
danielrmenna

Previous

Return to Talking Point Discussion