Moderator: TalkingPoint

bhavatmaj

Re: Globalisation: is it good or bad?

Post by bhavatmaj »

Steps of Development of Humans beings
1)Civilization
2)Industrialization
3)Globalization
(only few animals have reached the first step of Civilization)
bhavatmaj
Handmade beaded necklace from craftsmen of Indian Villages.
halfknot

Post by halfknot »

What exactly globalisation is? Can someone explain me in a few words? From your posts I understood that's something that helps the countries to fuse in one big country. How does globalisation make this possible? Isn't necessary the agreement of every single country? I don't see this as a achievable thing.
I'm posting to improve my English. If you see any grammar/vocabulary mistake in my post, please let me know.
danielrmenna

Post by danielrmenna »

In my opinion, globalization is the best of both worlds. On one hand, this fact increases the mixing of multi cultural society and contributes with international trade agreements. But, on the other hand, the globalization influences the countries to change their national identity, and in this situation, people could waste a lot about their culture for this reason.

I don`t know if it is good or bad, but the globalization sets the world on fire!
nguyenchi

Post by nguyenchi »

Honestly, the benefits of globalisation are all about the opportunities and efficiencies open markets create. Business can develop effectively with suppliers, investors and customers and from that the countries on the world can assimilate into many different fields such as culture, language, relationship,...
However, the bad side of globalisation is economic depression in one country can trigger adverse reaction across the globe.In addition,developed countries can stifle development of undeveloped and umder-developed countries.
SudaratS

Post by SudaratS »

In my opinion there are good things. Globalisation can destroy the traditional culture. For example Some of teenagers in my country like to listen to music from other country that has many famous beautiful and handsome idols. Teenagers want to do everything like the Idols such as dress up , change hair color, plastic surgery. Ruin the real nation identity,doesn't it?
spongbob

Post by spongbob »

Globalisation makes me think that is good because we live in different countries and have also different culture and different ideas so when we work together we can all achieve something and make our future better.
Timngeun

Post by Timngeun »

:lol: In my opinion, globalization is so good because you can imagine someday everybody can make friends easily without the barrage of language and at least it helps to make different cultures and countries work together. making a possible future of the whole world as one.
laochhun

Post by laochhun »

In my opinion, Globalisation is excellent both of country in the world for multi-national corporations and industrial development. Also, Globalisation is the process by which the world is becoming increasingly interconnected as a result of massively increased trade and cultural exchange. Globalisation has increased the production of goods and services.
So Globalisation is good for me.
Murazik
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Murazik »

On the one hand, this way countries unite and become stronger together, but at the same time everything turns to mush and peoples with rich culture disappear. we can talk about this topic for a long time, but I have to go
As far as I was concerned Can't wait to see whatever movie they're filming in London right now.
BrianStapleton

Post by BrianStapleton »

Murazik wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:58 pm On the one hand, this way countries unite and become stronger together, but at the same time everything turns to mush and peoples with rich culture disappear. we can talk about this topic for a long time, but I have to go
This is very similar to what I was going to post. I think it is a precious quality that each country and each region of each country has its own distinct culture, etiquette, cuisine, laws, holidays, festivals, morals, styles, dress, architecture, beliefs and traditions. I don't like it that the world is becoming uniform in all ways. It's boring and stagnant.

That's not to say there should be no contact or influences between societies. But each person should make an effort to preserve the ways of their people. For example, if you get married do it in the traditional manner, if you have children tell them the fables of your background, and don't let the old treasures fade away.
I teach 1-hour English classes online and correct essays with comments. Classes are ongoing, weekly, and flexible.
Contact me via private message to schedule a class.

https://youtube.com/@brianstapleton5148?feature=shared