Moderator: TalkingPoint

Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: All Change!

Post by Bambang »

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
bambang wrote: And there are hundreds of crazy, ugly, poor, weird members in this forum waiting for your comments. Why don't you put forward your opinions so that you can change those crazy, ugly, poor, weird people.
Excuse me, is this the change of your attitude? Who are those members, anyway? I've looked around and I don't see any ugly people here.

Except Hardi :lol: :lol:
You don't have any mirror in your household isn't? Vampire Lady. Or maybe it's just that there is too dark in your side, that you can't see your self from mirror very well.
Love's in the air. :roll:
So far, there's no change. Hope it lasts long. :mrgreen:
We're all friends, right?
firdausbudiman

Post by firdausbudiman »

All change is not always progress.
In my opinion, change is a chance or challenge. With change or challenge, we can use it to develope or destroy our life. Finally, we just can hope our life more better after we set our vision, planning, and hard-work to make the progress coming true.
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

firdausbudiman wrote:All change is not always progress.
In my opinion, change is a chance or challenge. With change or challenge, we can use it to develope or destroy our life. Finally, we just can hope our life more better after we set our vision, planning, and hard-work to make the progress coming true.
A good one. Welcome to EC, Bud.
We're all friends, right?
trinhho

Post by trinhho »

For Trinho,

Indeed change is not always good. I experienced that myself. Being out of a job is definitely no good. But how about changing your paradigm? Instead of looking for a job you create a job for yourself. I am sure that you have skills and hobbies that you can turn into a profession. Thus, earning an income. For example, I love to talk and write. When people don't give me jobs anymore (maybe because they think I am too old or because I am expensive) I decided to change and become a trainer and public speaker. True enough, now I work doing something I love to do. The income is even better than when I was working for something.

Trinho, decide to change yourself first - the rest will follow. That kind of change is welcomed change. Trust me. Try it.
It is never easy making the first step but once you begin everything else becomes easier. Good luck my friend.

By the way, I am 57 years old and I was unemployed for almost 10 years. Now I feel younger than you or even Bambang. :lol:[/quote]

Thankyou so much for your interesting advice, sir !
i agree that you told right , with a man who have educational certificate or university degree like you is easier than people who have not finish highschool. although,such a human being, we have to struggle to exist,and the first step is not easy for me to accept that situation. it take me a long time to forget and to find a new way. and i think in anyway i have to do to earn income , do a new job not involve my career with a cheap salary ,as long as i have a job and have a time to learn new skill and have fun
lilyla

Post by lilyla »

:) yes ,I agree with the upstairs
firdausbudiman

Post by firdausbudiman »

bambang wrote:
8) Thks, I hope that I can get many friends and also improve my english.
trinhho

Post by trinhho »

bambang wrote:

send me your idea
thank