Better safe than sorry. Do YOU agree?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

raspberry

Re: Better safe than sorry. Do YOU agree?

Post by raspberry »

Hi guys! {-: {-: {-: i want to share you with my opinion in order to make some kind of cleaning in your confused head! Our life embodies itself the period of risks! don't you notice that? i can call risk as an excitement! you'll probably agree with me that when you pass the exam, when you want to get a job and wait for results of your resume, when you take part in a competition or you make a speech for the big audience! i think we face this condition of excitement and risk and maybe sometimes we burst out saying "damn" or "hell" inside of us! but it's ok! it's a big challenge and if we are always afraid and scared, we can't move forward and overcome our fears! but everytime we do it succesfully...we feel like we've conquered the Everest..and we are full of determination to take the challenge higher! it's what we need! the confidence! it gives us confidence and belief!
Anyway we learn something, if we lose...it's ok! Taking risks is like: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise...so this is life! next time we'll be a bit wiser and undoubtedly make a progress!
"A ship in harbor is safe - but that is not what ships are for". ~John A. Shedd, Salt from My Attic! Make the conclusions,guys!!!!! :-P :-P
remember that!!!
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Better safe than sorry. Do YOU agree?

Post by sweethuman »

Totally agreed. Better safe than sorry/ 8-)