We should help the poor in our own country first...

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Sandrine

Re: We should help the poor in our own country first...

Post by Sandrine »

kangpossible wrote: Some of them have been unemployed for quite a while. I think the best way to help them is to increase job and educational opportunities.
Currently, almost every senior school student can go to universities. However, they couldn't find a job after they graduate. So do you think increasing educational opportunities is a good idea?
kangpossible

Re: We should help the poor in our own country first...

Post by kangpossible »

Sandrine wrote:
kangpossible wrote: Some of them have been unemployed for quite a while. I think the best way to help them is to increase job and educational opportunities.
Currently, almost every senior school student can go to universities. However, they couldn't find a job after they graduate. So do you think increasing educational opportunities is a good idea?
Of course, increasing educational opportunities is a good idea. As matters affairs stand, many students find themselves in a predicament of being unable to find jobs after graduation. There are so many university grads in Taiwan. It's not enough just to have a BA. I think we should continue our learning to recharge our batteries, learn a second professional skill. In this way, we can raise our competitiveness in the job market.