Would you please correct the following sentences?
Supply “an”, “some” or “the” where necessary:
(Here is the first list)
1) There is a fly in the lemonade.
2) The (= my?) youngest brother is at X (= nothing) school now. If you go to the school by X bus, you will be just in X time to meet him.
3) X / Some (?) birds can fly very high in the sky.
4) The book on that shelf is an interesting one about X history.
5) The ship you were speaking about has just come into X port. She has been at X sea for a long time. Look! The captain has just come on the deck!