Please note that these ESL Forums
are NOT part of MyEnglishClub
. To post at these ESL Forums
please register ↑ first.
English grammar help. Grammar questions from ESL learners
Are these sentenses all correct? Any difference in meaning?
1. Draw one of the characters of the book.
2. Draw one of the characters from the book.
3. Draw one of the characters in the book.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:59 pm
2. most natural
3. acceptable, but less natural than 2 (and possibly ambiguous, telling you perhaps where to draw it!)
- EC Teacher
- Posts: 12533
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: Japan
- Status: English Teacher
Return to Grammar Help
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests