EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Terrorism threatens the free world

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

who is guily for unleashing terror

islam
12%
arab culture
9%
ben laden and other terrorst's leaders (only)
9%
western world
30%
all humanity
39%
no one
No votes

Total votes : 33

Postby Monster » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:04 pm

If you are so sensible just don't put your nose here.
Monster
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:42 pm

Monster wrote:If you are so sensible just don't put your nose here.

you are very smart not answer questions! and extremely polite as usual!

I can't see the difference between our friends that post a lot about Islam and things that may be not quite interesting for many people here and you who just talks about violation and crimes, argues and offends people!!! and I don't know what's worse, mister Monster.
who are you? why do you think that you have such a privilege to tell others what is the truth?
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Monster » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:43 pm

This is a free site so I just tell what I think. I do not want any confrontation here with nobody. Some people regard some posts as offensive ones and sometimes become angry and agressive with no reason for such a behavior, only because of their ignorance or lackage of knowledge of the subject, so I just advise them not to enter to my topics at all.
Monster
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:24 pm

Monster wrote:This is a free site so I just tell what I think. I do not want any confrontation here with nobody. Some people regard some posts as offensive ones and sometimes become angry and agressive with no reason for such a behavior, only because of their ignorance or lackage of knowledge of the subject, so I just advise them not to enter to my topics at all.

but look, it's quite logic, you say Islam is bad, so obviously you do confrontate and look for quarrels. I hope you realise that if you say a word you'll get statements for as far as statements against, especially when you say it in a rude form.

I just wonder how long that religious extravaganza is going to go
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Monster » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:40 pm

I do not blame the religion(Islam)only, but I many times see how people(priests) which should tell people about how to live and make life better just spread hatred and despise towards other religions and races. Some islamic spiritual leaders use Islam against piece, against other people and religions, they prepare suicide attacs when they wash brains in mosques, when others tell nothing against it which is regarded as a silince agreement. They find(back up) their arguments in Quran and till now nobody from the leaders (the highest priests) has officialy told even a word to stop them or just to tell that this is wrong. Nobody told stop killing Russians, Jews or Americans. Nobody from them tryed to interfere into the situation and clearly tell the press, the world that Islam is a religion for piece and we relate Jews, Russians and Americans as ourselves and want to live in piece with them.

In Gaza people celebrate killing and capture of Jews They rushed into the streets immediatly after september 11th smiling and celebrating killing of
more then 5000 people in America. In their mosques they mourning and praise suicide terrorists as the heroes! Not to mention Iran and its frenzy leader which leads Iranian people on the same way as Hitler led Germany to ww2 and its terrible/chocking consequences. People warmed up by his speeches and speeches of their spiritual leaders come out on the streets carrying posters - death to America death to Israel.
It is proved that there is a colloboration between terrorist movements in Afganistan, Chechna and Palestine Authority. What is Taliban - the radical Islamic movent based on the principals of force and terror. What was in Chechna almost the same radical Islamic movement, I do not remember unfortunatly how it was called, but it was based on the same principals which were taken( backed up ) by Islam/Quran. Who from the leadeds of Islamic world tryed to stop them who told something just to clarify that this is not our principals and we do not want them to use Islam in this way, who? Noobody. This is the core of the problem ,there is no efforts to save the situation from their side, except the cases when America pushes on their leaders, and this is the subject I wanted to discuss in this topic.
Monster
Gold Member

džihad

Postby Rozvaldas » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:45 pm

Mussulman terrorists want kill all people who isn't mussulman
Rozvaldas

all human can be terorist

Postby Ruise » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:12 am

I mind all human potential can be terorist
terorist is violance
:P
Ruise

Postby vasilch » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:22 am

Unfortunaly, while human uses the oil and gas as a power energy it will be figth against "terrorism". It doesn't mean how it's called... The fight against terrorism or something else.. Just "terrorism" is very appropriate meaning. They say "terrorism" hasn't got nationality. So it can be used for the any country. Middle East is the region with oil storage.... Chechnya has an oil pipeline... And religion doesn't mean! If they found the oil in Cambodia, they'd announce that Buddhism as religion has terroristic elements, and Cambodia doesn't have any democracy... Let fly and bring to the people of Cambodia democracy and happiness...
vasilch

Postby essie » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:43 pm

Based on this poll, it seems a high percentage of EnglishClub members understand what's what.
essie
Gold Member

Previous

Return to Current News