EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Terrorism threatens the free world

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

who is guily for unleashing terror

islam
12%
arab culture
9%
ben laden and other terrorst's leaders (only)
9%
western world
30%
all humanity
39%
no one
No votes

Total votes : 33

Postby bravo » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:23 pm

Achilles wrote:Hi, nice to have a poll in this. I voted for Islam because just look they are doing all over the world because of some cartoon pictures. This is very bad religion! Normal people do not do these things.

Agree. It is a good idea to have a poll... however I think you forgot to mention the biggest troublemakers in the world... the USA ... And remember, I don't mean American people... I mean American governent and policy they try to inforce in the world...
bravo

Re: arab's terror

Postby bravo » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:31 pm

Monster wrote:Hello everybody
Thank you all for your replies. I see most of you are nice folks. Unfortunally, I compelled to ask you one more time. I just have not got the answer still. I do not know why, by what reasons you try not to see this question, I guess it is too hard to reply correctly this. AND NOW ATTENTION! THE QUESTION IS: WHY TO BIN LADEN ARE SO MANY ADHERENTS IN THE ARAB WORLD(I know what you wrote me about bin laden/Hussein ) WHY MOST(99%) TERRORISTS ARE ARABS WHICH WORSHIPPED TO ISLAM. AND WHY ARAB'S LEADERS DO NOTHING TO FIGHT TERROR THAT SPREADSSO FAST IN THEIR COUNTRIES. :?: :?: :?:

Monster... YOU ARE A MONSTER... illiterate, arrogant and agressive one. Because of MONSTERS like you people of western world hate muslims - arabs - each other.
bravo

Postby Danyet » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:09 pm

bravo wrote:
Thank you all for your replies. I see most of you are nice folks. Unfortunally, I compelled to ask you one more time. I just have not got the answer still. I do not know why, by what reasons you try not to see this question, I guess it is too hard to reply correctly this. AND NOW ATTENTION! THE QUESTION IS: WHY TO BIN LADEN ARE SO MANY ADHERENTS IN THE ARAB WORLD(I know what you wrote me about bin laden/Hussein ) WHY MOST(99%) TERRORISTS ARE ARABS WHICH WORSHIPPED TO ISLAM. AND WHY ARAB'S LEADERS DO NOTHING TO FIGHT TERROR THAT SPREADSSO FAST IN THEIR COUNTRIES. :?: :?: :?:

Monster... YOU ARE A MONSTER... illiterate, arrogant and agressive one. Because of MONSTERS like you people of western world hate muslims - arabs - each other.

This is not fair. I am just as bad as Monster. Yet you have metioned nothing about me. How come Monster gets all the glory? You have said all those nice things about him and I am a jelouse guy..........oh!........look at me. The poor sport. I suppose I should be happy for Monster......Congratulations man!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby bravo » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:13 am

danyet wrote:
bravo wrote:

This is not fair. I am just as bad as Monster. Yet you have metioned nothing about me. How come Monster gets all the glory? You have said all those nice things about him and I am a jelouse guy..........oh!........look at me. The poor sport. I suppose I should be happy for Monster......Congratulations man!

Don't worry, you'll get your 15 minutes of fame... you really deserve it :wink:
bravo

Postby Monster » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:55 pm

bravo wrote:

:oops:

Oh... Don't cry I will not bite you.
It has become clear for everybody yet that due to blind ,.....,... creatures like you terror has spread
so wide and so many innocent people were killed!
Monster
Gold Member

Postby Monster » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:57 pm

danyet wrote:
bravo wrote:

Thanks danyet! Even one ally is good to have!
Monster
Gold Member

Postby bravo » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:21 am

Monster wrote:
danyet wrote:
bravo wrote:

Thanks danyet! Even one ally is good to have!

Terrorism spreads not because of peaceful creatures like I or arabs, but because of alliance like "Monsterland" and "Dreamland"...
bravo

Postby bravo » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:26 am

Monster wrote:
bravo wrote:

:oops:

Oh... Don't cry I will not bite you.
It has become clear for everybody yet that due to blind ,.....,... creatures like you terror has spread
so wide and so many innocent people were killed!

Point taken. Blame it on creatures like me ... even though: I'm not blind, not ..., ...., I'm not an arab ... and do not worship islam... I just want to be fair.

You cannot generalize calling all Arabs bad, or all Muslims terrorists. Terrorism doesn't have a face... just an ugly mask that anyone can wear.
bravo

Postby Monster » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:27 pm

The violence continues, today it is India. Till now noone has taken responsibility for this terror attacks. But it is clear that it has been done by one of radical islamic movements. The more time passes the more blood we see. The worst thing is that the terror attacks frequency is not going down it is opposite and only going uphill... but how far off is the top of the hill noone it seems may say.
Monster
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:22 am

Do you think you may change anything by your bilious, irritable posts?
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Current News