EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Terrorism threatens the free world

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

who is guily for unleashing terror

islam
12%
arab culture
9%
ben laden and other terrorst's leaders (only)
9%
western world
30%
all humanity
39%
no one
No votes

Total votes : 33

Postby vince90 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:47 pm

Monster wrote:
vince90 wrote:
mr_Love wrote:
Monster wrote:So who do you for? (terrorists or all who fight against them)

Are you Gorge W. Bosh :lol: :lol: :lol:

i "would like to add

Islam is not terrorist,,, thats all ,, thanks :wink:

From your opinion who is terrorist? Who do they represent for? And what do they want to achieve?

I think terrorizm of our days is a part of culture - its evil 'spawn', culture is as we all know based on religion. In this world there are plenty of religions but only one of them pushes its worshippers to kill all who do not share their opinion. This religion is Islam. I do not speak about common Islam (ancient Islam) it may be under control but about its some modern directions. One of them is creation of the one, unite, vast Islam state - the main goal of Hamas, another one is to submit western countries to abide rules of Islam and deprive them of its independence which finally must lead to crushing of christianity and other religions because they will never allow such a situation, they try to obtain this by terror attacs, but instead of reacting properly and to pluck that b..tch (radical Islamic terrorizm) with its roots once and forever we still try negotiating only worsen by that the situation.

Thanks Monster. From my opinion there is nothing wrong with religions. I believe that the religions teach people live in peace, helping but not harming. However, human ambition is the big problem. Not all of us are bad but some and these people will do what ever they need to gain their own purpose. For me religion is just a place for your fate. So people who believe in fate they have the right to choice their own religion or no religion if you don’t believe it. There is nothing more than your own faith. In fact, radical Islamic seriously goes further than that. They see other religions, cultures and society (western world) are wrong, are in sin and it against Islam. The free society and human right concept is unacceptable for them. So with their big ambition of ruling the whole world as Islamic (their way), they use whatever they have to kill to achieve their goal. Terrorist is hurting the Islam image. The question is how do we prevent this? Will all good Muslims stand up and fight the terrorist so they can have their image back? It will take a long time to answer these questions. It’s just my personal views and there is no defense and no offence.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Monster » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:25 pm

There are a lot of problems with Islam Vince. Islam does not accept democracy, it does not accept international laws and it may not accept a common logic if it did not come from Allah. It means Muhammed did not say so. If it was not written in Qu'ran and Sunnah. These two books have a total control of Muslims' live. They must obey them. Democracy, freedom of speech and international laws were not written there as they were not written in Bibble, but in christian countries religion was separated from the state which makes a big difference between eastern and western world.
Last edited by Monster on Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monster
Gold Member

Postby vince90 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:47 pm

[quote="Monster"]There are a lot of problems with Islam Vince. Islam does not accept democracy, it does not accept international laws and it may not accept a common logic if it did not come from Allah. It means Muhammed did not say so. If it was not written in Qu'ran and Sunnah. These two books have a total control of Muslims' live. They must obey them. Democracy, freedom of speech and international laws were not written there as they were not written in Bibble, but in christian countries religion was separated from the state which makes a big differentce between eastern and western world.[/quote]

I am totally agreed with you at this point. The religion laws should not be in the state laws. It is nothing more than your own faith, your own personal thing.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:20 am

Monster wrote: but in christian countries religion was separated from the state which makes a big differentce between eastern and western world.

--The United States's pledge of allegiance:

"Versions of the Pledge: (changes between versions are bolded; for reason of the changes, please see the History section)

1892 to 1923:
"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all."

1923 to 1954:
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all."

1954 to Present:
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all."
"
(copied from wikipedia article)

--U.S dollars: "In God we trust."
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:21 am

I like your posts Lenny. How much time have you spent to find it? 8)
Last edited by Monster on Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monster
Gold Member

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:25 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:You and my Danyet should meet, Monster. You talk like him. :lol:

Don't you want to join us? :lol: :wink:

We'll talk on Skype on Friday. Wanna join us? :wink:

Thanks, but unfortunattely my spoken English is still too broken...
Monster
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:27 am

Monster wrote:I like your posts Lenny. How much time have spent to find it? 8)

You would not believe it, but who cares... only two minutes, my man. Two minutes to search it! I think I was kinda slow in typing. Searching for that little thing at wikipedia shouldn't have taken me that long. And the other one I see it everyday. I love my George Washingtons, Abraham Lincolns. and Andrew Jacksons :lol: :lol: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:31 am

Monster wrote:
Thanks, but unfortunattely my spoken English is still too broken...

But you can type, right? Type what you'd like to say and then read it to us... :lol: Or just type only. The more people, the merrier. :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:47 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:I like your posts Lenny. How much time have spent to find it? 8)

You would not believe it, but who cares... only two minutes, my man. Two minutes to search it! I think I was kinda slow in typing. Searching for that little thing at wikipedia shouldn't have taken me that long. And the other one I see it everyday. I love my George Washingtons, Abraham Lincolns. and Andrew Jacksons :lol: :lol: .

I guess in spite of all there is almost everyone in this world loves these George Washingtons, Abraham Lincolns. and Andrew Jacksons :lol: :lol:
Monster
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:54 am

Monster wrote:
I guess in spite of all there is almost everyone in this world loves these George Washingtons, Abraham Lincolns. and Andrew Jacksons :lol: :lol:

Well, I can't speak for others, but for myself I wouldn't kick them out of my pockets that's for sure :wink: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Current News