Terrorist in school in Russia..

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Podziomka

Terrorist in school in Russia..

Post by Podziomka »

I think that it is not fair that terrorist attact innocent children, teachers and parents in school in Russia. It is very sad. Why so many people had to die without any fault? What do you think about that?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Yeah, I just heard about it yesterday and couldn't believe my ears. Those people are insane!!! They don't even deserve to be called people! Hope we managed to get rid of those beasts... :cry:
Peterson

Post by Peterson »

:shock:
How disppointed we are for the attacks in Russia from the terrorists! I don't know why these people live to do that. What on earth do they find reasons to attack children and the other innocent people? :!:
Podziomka

Post by Podziomka »

About 400 death people (I wish them to rest in peace)...who knows, maybe more...It shouldn't have happened...
Monster

Post by Monster »

If I would be the russan president I would order to cut throats of 400*10 relatives of the outcasts that killed russian children.
jasminefu623

Post by jasminefu623 »

i agree that the terrorists should not attack the innocent children. But i think the adults should response on the issue, since they had never concern about the people in the middle east, such as the president in the US, he had never think of the meaning of war, he don't know that have war will have life lost, waste money. so i think attack of the terrorists should be response by the adults.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I hope all kids live a happy life. kids are so cute, they are all angels.