Do you think that US will control the world?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

luckygirl9

Re: so

Post by luckygirl9 »

shinjo2000 wrote:i dont think US will but China will!
Well,I don't know where are you from,but it couldn't be China,yeah? :lol: China is a developing country,and it has protential energy which may one day become strong enough,but i can say,China has lots of national problems,especially in governments.Constitutions in China are sometimes not reasonable and acceptable compared to foreign countries,but maybe,this can be known by ourselves which won't show out to the world.Anyway,even if one day we had the power to lead the whole world,we wouldn't control it.
Dithzie

Post by Dithzie »

Everybody wake up! Remove your rose-colored glasses. US already has control of the world. It's the most powerful country in the world right now and it will continue to do so until some other country becomes stronger again (probably China). Tell me who can dare oppose the US and get away with it. It's a law unto itself. Just look at what happened in Iraq. Even if a lot of countries opposed the war, which includes the United Nations I might add, the US did not budge on it's position and still declared war.

Bush knows this so he hides his agenda under the "terrorist-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-must-eliminate-or-remove-them-by-force" program. By destabilizing the Middle East, the United States and Bush gain by getting the upper hand and controlling oil productions in the region, if not in world.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not anti-US or anything of the sort. Am just saying things as I see them and this is what I see in this stupid war in Iraq where a lot of people has died already trying to find non-existent so-called "weapons of mass destructions".
Iamwhoam

Post by Guest »

Dithzie wrote:Everybody wake up! Remove your rose-colored glasses. US already has control of the world. It's the most powerful country in the world right now and it will continue to do so until some other country becomes stronger again (probably China).Tell me who can dare oppose the US and get away with it. It's a law unto itself. Just look at what happened in Iraq. Even if a lot of countries opposed the war, which includes the United Nations I might add, the US did not budge on it's position and still declared war.
The question is WILL, meaning in the future, so I guess your answer is China????
Trantrung

Post by Trantrung »

I don't think US want to control the world. I think It only wants all coutries in the world live in American style :lol:
I wander'd lonely as a cloud

Post by Guest »

Trantrung wrote:I don't think US want to control the world. I think It only wants all coutries in the world live in American style :lol:
I believe, one couldn't be white-washed if he/she was not white-washed himself/herself. In another words, one wouldn't act American, be Americanized, follow American culture if he/she didn't try to forget his/her own.
luckygirl9

Post by luckygirl9 »

Trantrung wrote: I think It only wants all coutries in the world live in American style :lol:
Really?I don't think so,I quite agree with simpleblessedwithlove,if I follow your opinion,then maybe your VN people have to live like Americans? :roll: :o
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Well I cant speak for America.. I'm not american, but In my viewpoint. Some weak/litle countryes just have inferiority complex and then they fawn to america to much... to get some good word from Mr. bush, or to get... whatever they need.

Well I hope that at least Estonia don't need never, ever bootlick america or anybody else anymore, since we have now members of EU and NATO.
luckygirl9

Post by luckygirl9 »

Hardi wrote: Well I hope that at least Estonia don't need never, ever bootlick america or anybody else anymore, since we have now members of EU and NATO.
I absolutely agree with you,anytime,anywhere,to conserve your chaste soul,your sovereignty is always up to the first.
jackfook

Post by jackfook »

in fact,USA is controlling the world.Although she is not rich as Arabic countries which have plenty of petroleum,USA is leader of the world.She has advance technology which can fulfill her dream of creating nuclear and exploring the universe.She has a strength economy which guarantees jobs for her people.Her enthusiasm of loving science and respecting freedom encourages her people to learn from others in order to improve their life.She has strong politic influence who can affect the world.Am I right?
luckygirl9

Post by luckygirl9 »

jackfook wrote:She has a strength economy which guarantees jobs for her people.Her enthusiasm of loving science and respecting freedom encourages her people to learn from others in order to improve their life.She has strong politic influence who can affect the world.Am I right?
Apparently what you said is a fact.I've asked the same quesiton to my American teacher and he admitted that US is now very strong but it may sometime be replaced by China.I just deem that he was prasing us,at least I'm absolutely demur his idea.
Well if a country is too powerful that no one could control it,it can just keep still but not to invade others,otherwise,it will lead to boycotts.The history has showed us.

Post by Guest »

luckygirl9 wrote:
jackfook wrote:She has a strength economy which guarantees jobs for her people.Her enthusiasm of loving science and respecting freedom encourages her people to learn from others in order to improve their life.She has strong politic influence who can affect the world.Am I right?
Apparently what you said is a fact.I've asked the same quesiton to my American teacher and he admitted that US is now very strong but it may sometime be replaced by China.I just deem that he was prasing us,at least I'm absolutely demur his idea.
Well if a country is too powerful that no one could control it,it can just keep still but not to invade others,otherwise,it will lead to boycotts.The history has showed us.
Yeah, if the Americans don't be careful, they will be replaced in the international marketing by China in another fifty years. China and Singapore are like two hidden tigers that are waiting for their turns. Quite scary for those American bussiness people.