EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Michael Jackson= Innocent?????

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby illusion » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:11 pm

Dixie wrote:
leen__rasel wrote:IBLIEVE THAT HE IS GUILTY BECAUSE EVEN THE JURY BLIEVED SO BUT THE PROBLEM THAT THERE WERE NO ENUOGH EVIDENCE AND THE BOUYS WHO WERE FRIEND OF HIM WERE ALL STARS THEY HAVE POWER HE CANT HURT THEM BECAUSE HE WILL BE IN A BIG TROUBLE :x

:shock:

I actually think the same. He's been guilty to me all along...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:25 pm

The whole thing is madness anyway. Quite frankly it is over he was found not guilty so that is that. The crazy thing about the system in the US is that a couple of Jurors have now come and and said that they believe he is guilty but they didn't vote that way. But wait for it they both have book deals.

That is what this whole case was about money.

Lets face it no one knows for sure if he is guilty or innocent. He would be a target for many reasons. His strange lifestyle etc. Unfortunately I think alot of this case was motivated by money.

I can't see it ever happening again. I think Michael will just fade into the background of life now.
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:10 pm

Michael Jackson has made his first public appearance since the trial in London a few days ago. Apparently he was swarmed by fans; they still love him.

It is such a shame ; because quite frankly why does he still have fans. I used to love his music; but when was the last time he released a hit. I can't remember.

He is a has been. Simple and true. The media needs to move on to people that are actually doing something; not people that used to do something?
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby mr_Love » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:08 pm

how old is he now???
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:09 pm

mr_Love wrote:how old is he now???

He was born on 28th August, 1958. He turned 47 this year.

I wasn't sure myself so I checked it out on the web. :shock:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:44 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:Michael Jackson has made his first public appearance since the trial in London a few days ago. Apparently he was swarmed by fans; they still love him.

It is such a shame ; because quite frankly why does he still have fans.
?
At the risk of getting into another religious battle I must put it to you. Perhaps M Jackson still has fans for the same reason that the Catholic church still has fans even after The Inquisition.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Shazzam » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:34 am

danyet wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:Michael Jackson has made his first public appearance since the trial in London a few days ago. Apparently he was swarmed by fans; they still love him.

It is such a shame ; because quite frankly why does he still have fans.
?
At the risk of getting into another religious battle I must put it to you. Perhaps M Jackson still has fans for the same reason that the Catholic church still has fans even after The Inquisition.

So are you saying that Michael Jackson is like religion? :?
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:44 am

No. I am saying that many people take the attitude that, "My mind is made up. Don't confuse me with the facts". People are not persuaded by facts but by what they want to believe.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:23 am

It is such a shame ; because quite frankly why does he still have fans. I used to love his music; but when was the last time he released a hit. I can't remember.

He is a has been. Simple and true. The media needs to move on to people that are actually doing something; not people that used to do something?

Someone likes him is hard to find. I meant, musical skills, not the other area :lol: . Thus, I think just because he doesn't release new albums we should forget him. A talented person is always appreciated through time. In addition, I think he's one of the idols that the old generation have left to admire of-- he reminds them of the old days. Just imagine how stupid it would be if the old generations were fans of the young ones like Hillary Duff, Christina Aguilera :roll: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Shazzam » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:54 am

LennyeTran wrote:

Someone likes him is hard to find. I meant, musical skills, not the other area :lol: . Thus, I think just because he doesn't release new albums we should forget him. A talented person is always appreciated through time. In addition, I think he's one of the idols that the old generation have left to admire of-- he reminds them of the old days. Just imagine how stupid it would be if the old generations were fans of the young ones like Hillary Duff, Christina Aguilera :roll: .

The fans that I saw on the television that were swamping him in England weren't older people Lenny they were people ranging from 17-20's from what I saw!
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Current News