The result of Terri Schiavo's case!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The result of Terri Schiavo's case!

Post by MissLT »

The news is out:

Here

And here
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Another one is here
Some points of this news,
-Bobby Schindler, Schiavo's brother, said Friday his family believes more questions were raised than answered by the autopsy report and that a new legal review is appropriate.
"Anything that can shed some light on the cause of Terri's collapse is going to be welcomed by our family," he said from Bloomington, Minn., where the family is speaking at an anti-abortion convention.

-But the request was immediately criticized by some lawmakers.
"Enough is enough," said Democratic Sen. Ron Klein. "I don't want to see it on TV any more, I don't want to hear politicians talk about it. Let her be at peace."

-Bush acknowledged in his letter that an investigation may be difficult.
"I understand that these events took place many years ago, and that you may not be able to collect all the relevant records and physical evidence. However, Mrs. Schiavo's family deserves to know anything that can be done to determine the cause and circumstances of her collapse 15 years ago," Bush wrote. "The unanswered questions may be unanswerable, but the attempt should be made."

Okay, what does this Bush want now? :roll: Can the Bush family get their hands in others' problems without making a scene? They want good publicity's image too bad and it's too sad :roll: .