EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Canada legalizes gay marriages

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

excuse me

Postby keling » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:58 am

:D excuse me , i have not found the link which i have quote.
so as to my point of view , i stand by that the society would not discriminate the homosexual. i think , there are much same between the homosexual and the heterosexual , they love each other , take care of each other , they help each other, they living together and enjoy their happy life just like a harmony home. etc ,however the only difference is that hetero can raise up seed but the homo can't , may be this is so called unnatural. since the homo love each other as much as the hetero , why don't permit them adopt child
ps
because my english is poor , i am not able to express my point of view clearly
keling
Silver Member

Re: excuse me

Postby RedRose » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:01 pm

keling wrote::because my english is poor , i am not able to express my point of view clearly

although you claimed that your english isn't so good, but you still could express well your bias and discrimination towards homosexual. In this respect, your english is good. however, IMHO, I think you just lack some generosity.

Why do a couple have to get a baby? in your opinion, if a couple can't have a biological baby, then they are unnatural. sorry, I don't think so. maybe you should open your mind a little bit.
RedRose

Postby Danyet » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:15 pm

Only the most suitable parents should be given permission for the adoption of kids. This means that they need to be a man and a woman of suitable character. Children do better in a home with a mother and a father. This is optimum and children should be given the best that we have to offer.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

re

Postby keling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:58 am

:D thanx 4ur critics ,
i have found the link
Apostolic Pentecostal oneness@groups.msn.com
<equal right in same sex marrige>
keling
Silver Member

Postby keling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:14 am

[quote="danyet"]Only the most suitable parents should be given permission for the adoption of kids.
since the homosexual has been legalized in canada, the gay can be entitled to be a couple? are they permitted to adopt chilren?
if so, are they the suitable parents?
keling
Silver Member

Postby RedRose » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:54 am

I regret to waste too much time here :cry:

the people, who discriminate homo, are not worth my time.
RedRose

Postby keling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:50 am

:D , but you still could express well your bias and discrimination towards homosexual. In this respect, your english is good. however, IMHO, I think you just lack some generosity.

Why do a couple have to get a baby? in your opinion, if a couple can't have a biological baby, then they are unnatural. sorry, I don't think so. maybe you should open your mind a little bit.[/quote]
Red Rose , beg ur pardon
i think u misunderstand me a little ,i am certain the opinion of mine has not be expressed exactly in my post , i have said that i stand by that the society would not discriminate the homosexual would not discriminate means i do not agree with the society discriminate the homo, i sympathy them and support them is my real thought
keling
Silver Member

Postby keling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:59 am

:D RedRose
beg ur pardon
u have misunderstood me a bit , it is still the reason that i have not expressed my opinoin exactly i wanna explain it here once more
i have said that i stand by that the society would not discriminate the homosexual would not discriminate means i do not agree with the society discriminate the homo, i sympathy them and support them is my real thought
keling
Silver Member

Postby Shazzam » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:13 pm

RedRose wrote:I regret to waste too much time here :cry:

the people, who discriminate homo, are not worth my time.

Discrimiation is horrible; i agree. I think there will always be arguments about the legalisation of gay marriages, adoption etc. The same way that in some Countries adoption, out of religion marriages etc are discrimated against.

I don't know if we will see in our life-time a great change in ALL of these things. I would hope that we would see more acceptance of them though. JUST A THOUGHT!!

8)
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

re

Postby keling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:13 pm

:D the only difference is that hetero can raise up seed but the homo can't , may be this is so called unnatural. since the homo love each other as much as the hetero , why don't permit them adopt child
ps; i said "may be this is so called unnatural " that is not my real ideal , if i emphasize the so called it would not to be misunderstood
keling
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Current News