EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Canada legalizes gay marriages

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby RedRose » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:34 am

keling, sorry for having misunderstood you.
RedRose

Postby keling » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:53 am

RedRose wrote:I regret to waste too much time here :cry:

the people, who discriminate homo, are not worth my time.

:D
RedRose
never mind
don't regret , this topic is worth to discuss , for ir is a social
problem to be concerned , especially , in china , the rate of divorce has been increasing day by day , the single life style is also fashionable in youth gradually , therefore , the gay and lesbian would be prevail in the future ,
in the other hand ,china is an oriential traditional country , an abstinent concept is more profound in this nation than some western country , these new phenomenas can not be accepted by general person , the discrimination to homo would be more fierce than other country. so it is necessary to talk about this topic in public usually .
keling
Silver Member

Postby Viktor_UA » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:41 pm

I live in Kiev and I heard that recently there was a meeting of gays on the central square of the city. I can't imagine this terrible event! Of course, gays and lesbians are people but it's unnormally. I mean a marriage of gays or lesbians! What will be happen with the entire world? With population and culture? :idea:
Viktor_UA
Silver Member

Previous

Return to Current News