EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Ghaza Pullout

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Ghaza Pullout

Postby mr_Love » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:07 pm

all people, muslims, arab are happy becuse the Isreal government started to getout from one city in Phalastine called "ghaza"

it is a reall big victory for mualims and arab and all people who love PEACE
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Ghaza Pullout

Postby Danyet » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:50 am

mr_Love wrote:

Well, that means that it won't be a victory for very many people because history has shown that not many Muslims and Arabs have loved peace.

I predict that with every Israeli consession violence will only increase.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Shazzam » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:34 am

I have to admit I know very little about what is going on at Gaza. I try not to watch alot of news about the middle east as I find it very depressing. There is always fighting and death.

It is on the news here this morning. Can someone, anyone tell me where these Jewish settlers (as they are called) are going now that they being so brutally thrown out of their homes?

Where do they go. Can they stay there or do they have to move to another state?
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:13 am

I think that they have to cross the Gaza lines and move back into Isreal proper. Ironically they were encouraged to settle there in Gaza and the West Bank after the Six Day War with the promise that the government would never change their minds, like they have apparantly done and kick them out.
Politics can be fickle!!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Shazzam » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:47 pm

danyet wrote:I think that they have to cross the Gaza lines and move back into Isreal proper. Ironically they were encouraged to settle there in Gaza and the West Bank after the Six Day War with the promise that the government would never change their minds, like they have apparantly done and kick them out.
Politics can be fickle!!

Well from what I have seen the whole thing stinks! :shock: :? :x

I'm so over the middle east. I think the rest of the world should get the hell out of there and let them do what they want. Which is kill each other anyway. :shock: :? :(
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:51 pm

mr_Love wrote:all people, muslims, arab are happy becuse the Isreal government started to getout from one city in Phalastine called "ghaza"

Why are you happy ? What difference to your life will come from this?
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby frengo » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:48 pm

mr_Love wrote:all people, muslims, arab are happy becuse the Isreal government started to getout from one city in Phalastine called "ghaza"

I think it should be a victory for everybody, even for Israeli people (a peace process can succeed just when it is wanted by both sides, don't you think?)
frengo
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby vince90 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:45 pm

frengo wrote:

I think it should be a victory for everybody, even for Israeli people (a peace process can succeed just when it is wanted by both sides, don't you think?)

You’re absolutely right. I hope they don’t screw up this time. Let give a big hand for Mr. Ariel Sharon and Mr. Mahmud Abbas . Good jobs guys!
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Goronman » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:29 pm

danyet wrote:Well, that means that it won't be a victory for very many people because history has shown that not many Muslims and Arabs have loved peace.

:shock:... Honestly I can't see why trying to defend his land is against peace. It's rather legitimate : in 1945, the share of Palestine was unfair and as for me arabs have the right to fight for their independance (I don't speak of terrorists acts obviously :!: ), as French, American etc. did many years ago.

shazzam1452 wrote:Why are you happy ? What difference to your life will come from this?

Well, I don't know if it is the case in Australia, but French society is multiethnic and the conflict between Arabs and Israeli in the Middle East has been "exported" here and can be quite violent :? Consequently, peace can make difference in our every day life.

BYE :P
Goronman
Goronman
Silver Member

Postby mr_Love » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:56 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:

Why are you happy ? What difference to your life will come from this?

well, the UN divided that place to two parts

Isreal and Phalastine " Gaza and west bank"

but the isrealian government bulithom es for isrelian people in gaza which is not including in its region....
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Current News