HURRICANE KATRINA - Destroys New Orleans

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:Bush's biggest problem is himself and the way he is unable to keep that silly grin off his face when delivering a perfectly good idea. He is not a leader, I'll admit but neither was John Kerry.
How can you assure that Kerry wouldn't be a better man than Bush for the position?
It's a "guy thing". A real man, such as say....me, can tell these things.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: It's a "guy thing". A real man, such as say....me, can tell these things.
Whatever! :roll:
ANDYTAN

Post by ANDYTAN »

Shazzam wrote:I really don't believe the BUSH is a racist! :roll: I don't believe that he sat back and did nothing in the hope that black-americans would die. I just think he has poor organisational skills and makes bad choices. I mean lets face it the guy can hardly string a sentence together without help. :(
bush...so badly....actually he didn't any power to become a president...he's the worse president in the americans ....sometime I hard to know why american' s people would choose him ....I don't know if right or wrong for americans...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

ANDYTAN wrote: bush...so badly....actually he didn't any power to become a president...he's the worse president in the americans ....sometime I hard to know why american' s people would choose him ....I don't know if right or wrong for americans...
That bold part I can assure you it is right.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I think should have Jessica Simson for president .......and Britany Spears for vice P. ..........They're both a couple of airheads!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

danyet wrote:I think should have Jessica Simson for president .......and Britany Spears for vice P. ..........They're both a couple of airheads!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:I think should have Jessica Simson for president .......and Britany Spears for vice P. ..........They're both a couple of airheads!
Why Jessica Simpson? It's because she loves Bush, but she's officially turned down his invitation to the White House???

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/ ... 9127.shtml

Why Britney? It's because she always shows her stomach even when she's pregnant or not? And right now she's pregnant again... :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: Why Britney? It's because she always shows her stomach even when she's pregnant or not? And right now she's pregnant again... :roll:
Really? :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Why Britney? It's because she always shows her stomach even when she's pregnant or not? And right now she's pregnant again... :roll:
Really? :lol:
Yeah, she is again with that useless husband of her. Actually, not husband since they're separating. I don't understand why she spent money to fix her bosom and not her brain. :roll: