EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE - Pakistan - India - Afganistan

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE - Pakistan - India - Afganistan

Postby Shazzam » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:44 am

How dreadful is this news?

According to news in Australia at least 80,000 people have perished in this earthquake. It has destroyed many buildings; and people are fighting day and night to try and find survivors in the rubble.

My heart bleeds for these people. We have to try and help these people whatever way we can. The Australian government has sent some funds (but not enough). I hope our government will give more to help them in the rescue operations; plus the rebuilding operations.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :( :(
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby mr_Love » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:32 pm

yea.. me too ,,

i saw the news..... the Eathquick has distroyed some villages completly.........

i heared this morning that the number of victims has rised to..

well the Ausralian did, most of Arabic countries are sending help ,,,,
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Postby ahmads » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:37 pm

of course
it is so bad situation
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:34 pm

ahmads wrote:of course
it is so bad situation

It is a very bad situation. I hope the World shows the compassion that it should; this is a huge human lose. We need to help. All of us! There has been so many tragedies lately, but this is similar to me to the TSUNAMI and we all now the world helped then. By the sounds of this current event the total lose of life is going to be worse.
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:45 pm

OMG! One disaster after another.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Rui » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:49 pm

it's a terrible things what happened in Asia with this earthquake, it seems like that part of the globe has many problems of this type, sometimes it has to happen things like this to reunited the people and to the governments of pakistan and india make some efforts to try to achieve some kind of agreement on that conflict.
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:23 pm

I don't believe in God, but now I'm getting scared, guys. Only two years less and we've had so many disasters. What's going on? Is that global warming becoming really really bad or there is something else? :cry:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby chemist » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:33 am

God help those people another disaster in Asia makes us pray more and more to ask god help those people. :cry:

I just heard the news today because I was busy yesterday,I didn't listen to any news.I felt sorry when I heard it really.
chemist
Gold Member

Re: MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE - Pakistan - India - Afganistan

Postby TearHere » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:47 am

shazzam1452 wrote:How dreadful is this news?

According to news in Australia at least 80,000 people have perished in this earthquake. It has destroyed many buildings; and people are fighting day and night to try and find survivors in the rubble.

My heart bleeds for these people. We have to try and help these people whatever way we can. The Australian government has sent some funds (but not enough). I hope our government will give more to help them in the rescue operations; plus the rebuilding operations.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :( :(

these and more BAD news around the globe :( ..
it's really alarming.. and it'll make you say.. OMG!..
yeah.. may God..help us.. :(
TearHere
Gold Member

Return to Current News