NEW DELHI - Bomb blasts kill 57 people!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

NEW DELHI - Bomb blasts kill 57 people!

Post by Shazzam »

Three bombs exploded within half an hour in New Delhi on Saturday evening.

An obscure Kashmiri militant group has claimed responsibility for bomb blasts in India's capital, which killed 57 people.

:( :cry: :cry:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

OMG!!!! When will all this end??
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, it's terrible to see how this things are normal, yes.. sorry but it's how i feel, it seems that we must to get use to see this kind of things, we can't make nothing to stop those people of doing that and it has become normal see this kind of news on tv, my feelings goes to the families of the victims and friends, it's terrible loose someone we love this way, or it must be.. because fortunately I never lose anyone this way.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:well, it's terrible to see how this things are normal, yes.. sorry but it's how i feel, it seems that we must to get use to see this kind of things, we can't make nothing to stop those people of doing that and it has become normal see this kind of news on tv, my feelings goes to the families of the victims and friends, it's terrible loose someone we love this way, or it must be.. because fortunately I never lose anyone this way.
Yes, that's what's most frightening: terrorism is becoming normal in this world. We are getting used to hear such news every day. And that's what scares me most. What kind of world will we end up living in?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Dixie wrote:
Rui wrote:well, it's terrible to see how this things are normal, yes.. sorry but it's how i feel, it seems that we must to get use to see this kind of things, we can't make nothing to stop those people of doing that and it has become normal see this kind of news on tv, my feelings goes to the families of the victims and friends, it's terrible loose someone we love this way, or it must be.. because fortunately I never lose anyone this way.
Yes, that's what's most frightening: terrorism is becoming normal in this world. We are getting used to hear such news every day. And that's what scares me most. What kind of world will we end up living in?
You are so right Dixie :( even the way it is reported now is like a normal daily thing. It is so sad. The media doesn't get involved in the stories afterwards to try and get countries to help each other; they just show the victims and the mess that this destruction leaves behind; then they move on to the next news worthy :?: item. :twisted: