EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Palestinian's organs go to Israel

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby ahmads » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:13 pm

Shazzam wrote:The strangest thing happened to me last night! I have never ventured far into the Muslim religion. There are many reasons for this; too many to list. However last night a program came on to television in Australia, made by the same guy that made "Supersize me". It did very well in cinemas in the US; and I think internationally. It was based on McDonalds and what would happen to you if you ate it everyday. Anyway this guy is doing a series on television.

He put a christian American into a Muslim household for 30 days. To cut a long story short i learned a little about the faith that they have.

Without being too presumptious or ignorant or naive for that matter. The basics of the religion are that they believe that Jesus was a prophet not the son of god. They believe in one god (as christians do). I have to say I am now going to look further into it. I can't say I believe in the whole thing because I feel that it isn't a great religion. I do have a better understanding now of why the women chose to wear the outfits they do; they feel that it resembles MARY.

I understand that I don't have all the information, but I must admit I found it very interesting.


Any channel?
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Postby Shazzam » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:48 pm

ahmads wrote:
Pearl wrote:tell me danyet why you are pro-Israel.....

Give me reason about that with small example ..

try to write not copy on the Internet

because Jewish people are protrusive ,and invaders , since the history has begun..


The thing is ahmads comments like this don't help. When you are trying to get people to understand you and your beliefs you need to put that argument up for yourself. Bringing down other people only makes your argument weak. :idea:
User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1826
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby ahmads » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:42 am

Shazzam wrote:
ahmads wrote:
Pearl wrote:tell me danyet why you are pro-Israel.....

Give me reason about that with small example ..

try to write not copy on the Internet

because Jewish people are protrusive ,and invaders , since the history has begun..


The thing is ahmads comments like this don't help. When you are trying to get people to understand you and your beliefs you need to put that argument up for yourself. Bringing down other people only makes your argument weak. :idea:


yes I know ....so read the middel east partion 8)
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Previous

Return to Current News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests