Just a Thought: France,Riots & Lefties

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Goronman wrote:First Lennye Tran, I talked about Dixie because I used to reading several mails from her but I've too admit that i didn't know you before :oops: I'm convinced that you're very smart too !!
Thank you, but is it necessary to put personal opinions about other members in a discussion about news? :? I mean, her view is different; however, is it a need to put a little personal criticism about what she said in parentheses?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Goronman wrote: As for me, information are amplified by media all over the world and so this is a good way for foreigners to be also heard. That's why, i presume, protests are expanding....
Couldn't agree with you more. The cameras can't capture all the moments that are happening; therefore, we must use our own justice to observe and critcize the events. Additionally, we should do research to find out more about the facts.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Goronman wrote: they try to live a correct live in France. When Danyet, Lenny tran or Dixie (I was surprised that a girl as smart as you said that :roll: ...) asserts that 'Muslims every day here, living with us, but they just won't adapt themselves to the new country or culture', it's just fully wrong in France !!! the generation of immigrants who had come just after WWII had achieved to integrate well in French society.
Well Goronman, I do not live in France so I do not know about the situation there, I was talking about the situation in my country.
Goronman

Post by Goronman »

Hi everybody,
Lenny Tran : maybe you're right and maybe I had better not to say that and give my opinion about members (which was not at all negative ! :P ) was certainly a little silly... BUT this was not the main point of my mail, was it ? :wink:

OK, we don't agree, I have to respect your point of view :)

Yet I just want to have your opinion about Danyet's point of view, and especially opinion of muslims if there are any on this forum. Am I the only one to be in disapproval with him :? ?
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Goronman wrote:Hi everybody,
Lenny Tran : maybe you're right and maybe I had better not to say that and give my opinion about members (which was not at all negative ! :P ) was certainly a little silly... BUT this was not the main point of my mail, was it ? :wink:

OK, we don't agree, I have to respect your point of view :)

Yet I just want to have your opinion about Danyet's point of view, and especially opinion of muslims if there are any on this forum. Am I the only one to be in disapproval with him :? ?
I always reject Danyet's opinion....
maybe he is a FBI agent hhhhhhh(mock)
all news that Danyat write are wrong ,
all those indicate aggression to humans specially muslims ,,
so ...I disapprove his views..
I am a muslim ...and there are another people in this forum ...
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Goronman wrote: Am I the only one to be in disapproval with him :? ?
You don't have to worry, I am in the minority. If I wasn't there would be no point in me being here.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Goronman wrote: Yet I just want to have your opinion about Danyet's point of view, and especially opinion of muslims if there are any on this forum. Am I the only one to be in disapproval with him :? ?
I don't know. They have a topic about him in General Discussion forum. You can go there to check it out. I haven't read it yet, so I don't know if they like him or not. Myself? Personally, I hate him for talking about Muslim too much with his long posts; he's been taking all my free time to read his long posts. :lol: :lol: Nah, just kidding with ya. We have different things to post in here. I like to rant about nonsense stuff and movie stars while he likes to post about religions and stuff. That's all.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Hey Lenny, watch it! I also post about movie stars like jerk Tom Cruise. And.....I also hate sharks and crocodiles!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Hey Lenny, watch it! I also post about movie stars like jerk Tom Cruise. And.....I also hate sharks and crocodiles!
Oh yeah, I totally forgot. :oops: Excuse me, then. Seeee, you see what you've done. Your long posts knocked me over the head that I couldn't remember you disliked greenies, tree huggers, and jerk Tom Cruise :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Well here is another long post for you. An article I found to serve as a rebuttal to those who don't understand the nature of the riots.

"" At least the once-Western world is consistent: Like the terrorism that has engraved the blood-drenched anniversaries of 9/11, 3/11, and 7/7 into collective memory, and has transformed Amman, Amsterdam, Baghdad, Bali, Beslan, Davao, Hadera, Haifa, Jakarta, Jerusalem, Nairobi, New Dehli, Sharm al-Sheik, Tel Aviv and Tunisia into hallowed outposts of mass murder, the rioting that has convulsed France has nothing to do with Islam. At least, that's the agreed-upon narrative.

It's Our Story, the subtext, the thread to which we cling. The problem driving "youths" to incinerate lines of parked buses or immolate the occasional grand-mere on crutches is French racism, institutional neglect, failure to integrate. It's also snobbery, and don't forget George W. Bush. But not Islam. Not anything to do with Islam and its non-assimilable legions in the heart of Europe.

That's the word from intelligentsia all over. Even before the riot's last fires have been kindled, let alone cooled, The Washington Post editorial page, for example, said — no, it insisted: "Islamic ideology and leaders have played no part in the disturbances and many of those who are participating are not Muslim." Writing in The New York Times, Olivier Roy ruled Islam out with equally categorical and doctrinal confidence.

How do they know? Yes, the thugs we see depicted through the smoke of burning civilization aren't dressed for the part by Central Casting — either in the beards and robes of the mosque, or the mask and scimitar of the jihad. They look like urban punks, "scum," as French Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy called them before diving under the covers with the rest of the Gallic government. They are, we hear tell, unemployed toughs and secular criminals, devoted not to Allah so much as to what you might call, loosely and very grimly, French "culture" — French pop culture, that is.

Writing in the Weekly Standard, Olivier Guitta offers a shocking look at one expression of that culture — rap music as we in the United States have never quite heard it, even at its "cop-killing" worst. As Mr. Guitta explains, some of the most successful bands in France are made up "mostly of French citizens of Arab or African descent" — like our pals in the French projects, or "cites." But where so-called gangsta rap, American style, glorifies senseless violence and sexual bestiality, Muslim rap, French style, fuses that same violence and sexuality to attack the State.

Mr. Guitta has translated some choice examples. There is the rap band Sniper (nice), which, not incidentally, was unsuccessfully sued in 2004 by Mr. Sarkozy for violence and incitement in the song "La France." Sniper sings: "We're all hot for a mission to exterminate the government and the fascists. ... France is a b—— and we've been betrayed ... We f— — France, we don't care about the Republic and freedom of speech. We should change the laws so we can see Arabs and Blacks in power in the Elysee Palace. Things have to explode." Well, of course, things did. But not, our elites instruct us, because of Islamic attitudes toward a non-Islamic country, but because of establishment attitudes toward a downtrodden minority. Integration, we hear, or the lack thereof, is the problem, so integration is also the answer. But how will France — or "FranSSe," as rapper Mr. R has titled this song — integrate this? "France is a b——, don't forget to f—— her to exhaustion. You have to treat her like a whore, man! ... France is one of the b——— who gave birth to you ... I am not at home and I don't give a d——, and besides the state can go f—— itself. I pee on Napoleon and General de Gaulle ... F——— cops, sons of whores ...." It goes on, lashing out in a similarly poisonous vein. Not that this stopped Fnac, the largest chain of French music stores, from praising the popular Mr. R as "a revelation."

And so he and his rap brethren are. But a revelation of what — urban blight or ghetto jihad? Or some new, cultural permutation of both? The vicious contempt, the exhortation to humiliation, the vindictive rape imagery: These are the motifs, at least, of brutal conquest, patterns and expressions familiar to students of jihad for having repeated themselves over the centuries as non-Muslim lands — Dar al Harb (Land of War) — were conquered and subjugated as Dar al Islam (Land of Islam). Is that what's going on in France? Without doubt, such music prefigures a state of war, although no one but the rioters seems to have been listening. Too bad no one is listening still. ""
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Lenny has gone to sleep I'll bet. But anyway the media not reporting the true nature of the riots in France, is like when they used to never mention the Muslim element in the Chechnyan conflict.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Lenny has gone to sleep I'll bet. But anyway the media not reporting the true nature of the riots in France, is like when they used to never mention the Muslim element in the Chechnyan conflict.
I was not, but your long post made me sleepy (the same thing when I have to do my readings :oops: ); therefore, I went out with my cousins :lol: .
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

November 21, 2005: No cathedrals in Mecca, no mosques in Strasbourg leafelet gets 2 French men fined

It's a good thing I don't live in France.

According to a report from AFP, two French officials from Alsace in northeastern France have been fined 5,000 Euros each for distributing a leaflet under the title "No cathedrals in Mecca, no mosques in Strasbourg". The two men were seeking support for "the fight against the Islamization of Alsace".