EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Just a Thought: France,Riots & Lefties

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Danyet » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:07 pm

Lenny has gone to sleep I'll bet. But anyway the media not reporting the true nature of the riots in France, is like when they used to never mention the Muslim element in the Chechnyan conflict.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:24 am

danyet wrote:Lenny has gone to sleep I'll bet. But anyway the media not reporting the true nature of the riots in France, is like when they used to never mention the Muslim element in the Chechnyan conflict.

I was not, but your long post made me sleepy (the same thing when I have to do my readings :oops: ); therefore, I went out with my cousins :lol: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:35 pm

November 21, 2005: No cathedrals in Mecca, no mosques in Strasbourg leafelet gets 2 French men fined

It's a good thing I don't live in France.

According to a report from AFP, two French officials from Alsace in northeastern France have been fined 5,000 Euros each for distributing a leaflet under the title "No cathedrals in Mecca, no mosques in Strasbourg". The two men were seeking support for "the fight against the Islamization of Alsace".
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Previous

Return to Current News