EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Christian Teenage Girls Beheaded

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Danyet » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:07 am

Shazzam wrote:
:? Why do you think that if the tables were turned this would be the case? Are you saying that the muslims have control over media :?:
It is not that the media is FOR Muslims it is just that the media is against Christians. The media will side with anyone as long as they are not Christians.

The media are actually atheist, they see Christianity as a threat..
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Shazzam » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:16 am

danyet wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
:? Why do you think that if the tables were turned this would be the case? Are you saying that the muslims have control over media :?:
It is not that the media is FOR Muslims it is just that the media is against Christians. The media will side with anyone as long as they are not Christians.

The media are actually atheist, they see Christianity as a threat..

Now i'm even more :? . If they are concerned about 'threat' they should be more concerned about the muslims. The way I read the media here I have noticed any instances of their being a bias against any religion. However, having said that I do think that there is overall concern about muslims in general being able to fit into other peoples cultures. That is something that the media here 'rides like a wild horse'. :roll:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:49 am

Shazzam wrote:

To me it's more of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Shazzam » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:30 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:

To me it's more of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.

Its all very sad isn't it? I mean where there is more focus on the cults that carry out such a monsterous act, rather than the act itself. :twisted:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:18 pm

LennyeTran wrote:ore of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.
Then why is it that Western media chooses not to cover these stories? ..........You can't tell me that it is because they don't know about them!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:22 pm

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:ore of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.
Then why is it that Western media chooses not to cover these stories? ..........You can't tell me that it is because they don't know about them!

I thought I said it clear right there..... :? What am I missing????
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Danyet » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:46 pm

They obviously DON'T cover their acts well since anyone can esily find out about them. How do think I found the story about these beheadings????. AND this story is only ONE of the MANY atrocities against Christians that I could have posted!!!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:48 pm

danyet wrote:They obviously DON'T cover their acts well since anyone can esily find out about them. How do think I found the story about these beheadings????. AND this story is only ONE of the MANY atrocities against Christians that I could have posted!!!

Well, you said you could easily found out about them, but other Muslim members in this board said that your information is not accurate. What do you say about that? They're being ignorant? :?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:51 pm

And don't you raise your voice with me, Mister, or you're heading for a serious spanking. :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Danyet » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:58 pm

Well, no Muslims have even posted on this topic!!!!!!

Anyway who could trust what they say?
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

PreviousNext

Return to Current News