EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The new Yahoo!Messenger PC to Phone

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

The new Yahoo!Messenger PC to Phone

Postby serpico » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:57 am

Yahoo has released a new version of Yahoo!Messenger which allows you to make phone calls from your PC . Did you know that ?
Here is the link http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

Enjoy .
serpico
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:25 am

Thank you, I'd try it, but I already have Skype... :roll: Thanks anyway! ;)
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby mr_Love » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:37 pm

i have both of them
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Postby serpico » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:30 am

serpico
Silver Member

Postby Rui » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:17 pm

well as Dixie has said... i have skype that it's known as the best program to do this kind of calls :wink:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby serpico » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:57 am

But is it the cheapest one ( Skype ) ? I don't think so ? Yahoo is cheaper than Skype , now .
And Google Talk is coming strong in this field .

What are your opinions about AIM messenger ? It offer a good quality for voice conversation ? Hoe about video features ?

Thank you in advance for your answers .
serpico
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:55 am

serpico wrote:But is it the cheapest one ( Skype ) ? I don't think so ? Yahoo is cheaper than Skype , now .
And Google Talk is coming strong in this field .

What are your opinions about AIM messenger ? It offer a good quality for voice conversation ? Hoe about video features ?

Thank you in advance for your answers .

I love Yahoo messenger the best. I've talked with friends and cousins in Vietnam with no trouble. The connection is so clear that I wanted to cry with joy :lol: . Normally, I have to buy a twenty-dollar phone card to talk to them for about an hour; however, with voice chat at Yahoo messenger, they only pay less than a dollar per hour of using the Internet and we can talk all we want. What is better than this deal? I can't think of one.
About AIM? I have it since I'm using AOL connection right now, but I hardly use it for chatting. I find it too boring and has little smileys. Since I'm a fan of smileys I love Yahoo messenger for its extremely cute smileys.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Don't ad in the bbs~~

Postby northernwolf » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:41 am

You know the topic is the current news in the forum,but you topic have a little suspicion that you sales the yahoo's software ,I dislike this way !!!!
northernwolf

Re: Don't ad in the bbs~~

Postby serpico » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:27 pm

northernwolf wrote:You know the topic is the current news in the forum,but you topic have a little suspicion that you sales the yahoo's software ,I dislike this way !!!!

Nope , my topic isn't "suspicious" at all , because the topic is Talk about what's going on in world news now .
Secondly , I don't sale Yahoo's software .
Thirdly , I am just interested in this field of communications ( Voip ) and I am looking for the cheapest way to communicate with my relatives in Romania .
Have a nice day .
serpico
Silver Member

Re: Don't ad in the bbs~~

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:43 am

northernwolf wrote:You know the topic is the current news in the forum,but you topic have a little suspicion that you sales the yahoo's software ,I dislike this way !!!!

You could call me a great supporter or seller for Yahoo software because I've been loyally supporting it. I even did their testimonial and questionnaire; however, what did I get? NOTHING, I tell ya. NOTHING. :x Those cheap b******s have not given me anything, not even a five-dollar coupon for being such a loyal user and a supporter for free. Maybe the next time I fill out their questionnaires, I should leave comments that their work stinks to get their attention :lol: . Nobody likes rejection.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Return to Current News