wow!! hi. violet.. it's ever so wonderful!!! i complete agree with you ..I object the taiwan separate from mainland !! in my heart !! i believe that taiwan's in a measure of china forever !!violet wrote:danyet wrote:I'll tell you what mikexiao, if the rest of the world cut your country off economically you would soon be begging to go to Taiwan.
Ohhhhh danyet! I have been deeply moved by your justice , until I saw this sentence . Why do you want other countries to cut China off? Don't you know that more than 1.3 billion people are living in China and in that case many of us (maybe I am included) would die in starving ? I don't think I could go to Taiwan, Because unlike the way Chinese mainland treats Taiwan, Taiwan couldn't allow us to go there freely, I'm sure of it.
Let's think about some questions before we draw a conclusion whether Taiwan should get its independence, okay? (Actually I hhave no idea which choice is better for Chinese and Chinese future, this is a too big matter, isn't it?)
1) Why don't other countries cut off China economically now that Communism is hated by so many people in the world?
2) Suppose Taiwan is not as rich as it now be, if Chinese mainland gives all the encouraging policy of working and investment to Taiwanese, as we now do, will they still want to be seperated from mainland?
3) Suppose Chinese mainland is a Capitalism and Taiwan is a Communism, if Taiwan government and people want to be independent, what will be other countries' reaction? Will Americans support Taiwan? Will Mainland admit it?
3) If Taiwan gets its independence without any resistance from mainland, later, another governer of a Chinese city (for example Shanghai) tables a proposal of this city's independence, or maybe half of the citizens in this city agree with the proposal, and of course the city can get support from US and Japan...If this really happen, is there any reason to object its separating from China?
4) If any district in China can freely separate, what will happen?
5) Can any district in US freely separate from the United States?
6) Can any district in any sovereign state in the world freely separate from its country?
Let me think over and bring up more questions soon. You guys keep on debating, please.
danyet wrote:You must live in a cave! It is not just me who knows of China's appauling human rights violations. Read these, there are hundreds more, similar.
I'm sorry. The websites you listed can't be opened. I don't know why. Can you copy some of the content for me? I wanna read them very much.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests