Internet titans slammed over China

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Dixie wrote:
danyet wrote:And I just heard recently that Google has allowed themselves to be a party to this brainwashing by making a deal with the Chinese government to restrict certain information from Chinese people.
I wanted to start a new thread about that. It's a shame, information should be free. Aren't Chinese people protesting against that? They should!

You can’t protest against the communist government. If you do, you will pay the heavy price punishment from the government. The Tiananmen Square protest was the fact of how Chinese goverment did to the Student in 1989
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

vince90 wrote: You can’t protest against the communist government. If you do, you will pay the heavy price punishment from the government. The Tiananmen Square protest was the fact of how Chinese goverment did to the Student in 1989
:shock: :shock: I know about that, it was terrible!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:
danyet wrote:That is exactly what I was talking about in the now locked China/Taiwan thread.
Why was my thread locked in the first place? I read the comments and there didn't seem to be much aggression between the posts aside from the very patriotic. I just got internet back and I was hoping to give my two cents worth.
A lot of Chinese members sent PMs to the moderator asking the thread to be locked.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

serpico wrote:It hasn't been my intention to defame China . I have just wanted to say that a comunist regim isn't good at all for people in terms of freedom of expresion .
This is why a lot of countries have changed their way from being a communist to something else. Mongolia, Poland, serpico's country, for examples.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote: A lot of Chinese members sent PMs to the moderator asking the thread to be locked.
Very strange indeed! What's with this attitude of people not wanting to hear opposing views lately?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

LennyeTran wrote:A lot of Chinese members sent PMs to the moderator asking the thread to be locked.
Ah, I see. The people who did should be more open to debate unless they have something to hide. Wait a sec, how do you know? Were you one of the members? Hmm...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:
Ah, I see. The people who did should be more open to debate unless they have something to hide. Wait a sec, how do you know? Were you one of the members? Hmm...
:lol: :lol: Oh, you, be quiet! Hush your mouth!... I wasn't the one who sent the complain. I sent the PM to Arale asking her why the thread was locked. Happy now?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Not quite. Not until you apologize.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:Not quite. Not until you apologize.
:shock: Apologize? Kiss my butt! :lol: :lol: