Muhammed is the super star of western press/LINK TO CARTOONS

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

who is guilty for unleashing terror

arab countries
8%
islam and arab culture
25%
ben laden and other terrorists supported by arab countries
8%
western world
33%
all humankind
25%
free press
No votes
no one
No votes

Total votes: 12

Remanu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Muhammed is the super star of western press/LINK TO CART

Post by Remanu »

LennyeTran wrote:
Remanu wrote: People who are guilty will be punished.
This is what I mean by too much violence! If you believe in your religion, does it ever tell you people who are guilty will be punished by GOD on the Judgment Day? Not by you, me, or anyone else except GOD? I thought you believed in God and your Muhammed.... :roll:
God teaches you to do right. If you do wrong, laws will punish you. Laws here include court of society and court of your own soul. Yes, I do believe in my God. Bhagwan tumari raksa kare! Cok jasa! God please bless me in my tomorrow exam! Oh, I hate chemistry!
I want to be better at English
---A-17-year-old-girl---
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Remanu wrote: Once again, I don't want to talk about this.
Then don't. I don't wanna try to convince you of something I find so basic, really. The day muslims will learn to respect human rights, the world will improve a lot. Meanwhile, you will keep on living in prehistoric times.
Remanu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Remanu »

Dixie wrote:
Then don't. I don't wanna try to convince you of something I find so basic, really. The day muslims will learn to respect human rights, the world will improve a lot. Meanwhile, you will keep on living in prehistoric times.
What do you want then? Wanna a debate without any respects? I've been trying to respect you but it seems you don't? Prehistoric time? I can't forget these disrespected words. D*mn my exam!
---A-17-year-old-girl---
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Remanu wrote:
What do you want then? Wanna a debate without any respects? I've been trying to respect you but it seems you don't? Prehistoric time? I can't forget these disrespected words. D*mn my exam!
Why don't you try to open your eyes and mind to the world? Sorry if you thought I was misrespecting you. Believe me, that was not my intention. It just freaks me out when I see people defending the criminals that are killing people, burning down buildings and so on, just because of some caricatures. I just can't comprehend that.

Good luck on your exam.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Remanu wrote: That's a completely wrong opinion. Sorry but I have to say that. You are non-Muslim, so you have right to profane Muslims' God? Perhaps, international laws don't say about that but each country has its own laws, which all people, even foreigners, must obey. I don't think of the whole world as my own world. We 'violate' your laws of freedom of speech? Please ask why??? Just read what you wrote again. Doesn't it mean you don't need to learn anything about other countries? So where is what called international cultural exchanges in your post? You don't need to understand the laws and rules of others, so you can do anything you want, doesn't it mean there are no respects between human and human in your post?
And what kinda law and culture are those people living in that they think they can throw stones, burning down buildings, KILL people for a couple of pictures?? To you people he's something; to non-Muslim people he's nothing. For instance, to me he's nothing. However, it doesn't mean I will laugh at those pictures or think they're funny. On the other hand, I don't approve your actions.

And if you think you've learned and respected other cultures, then bring back the Buddha statues that you guys destroyed. If you could bring them back, then I will be on your side protesting about those pictures. Otherwise, you are just bunch of hypocrites to me. No hypocrite can come to me and talk about something they want when they've done those things to others!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Remanu wrote:
God teaches you to do right. If you do wrong, laws will punish you. Laws here include court of society and court of your own soul. Yes, I do believe in my God. Bhagwan tumari raksa kare! Cok jasa! God please bless me in my tomorrow exam! Oh, I hate chemistry!
And God will punish people with those laws, not you, me, or those people!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Remanu wrote:
If we could ignore this, so why wouldn't other people ignore similar things?
Every culture has an ~. If you replies to an ~, it's like throwing a stone to an endless sea. Do you understand this ?
Remanu wrote:The Islamics in Denmark were waiting for just an appology from the press inserting the bad portraits of Mohammed, but they wouldn't do that.
They apologized, but they won't step back publishing those pictures if this is what you meant!
Remanu wrote: Isn't it better to find out some real solutions?
I thought you guys did. You burnt down buildings, threw stones, killed people, etc. Those weren't your solutions to this problem? What are they then?
lambliver

Post by lambliver »

LennyeTran wrote:
lambliver wrote:

Im very intrested in these topics which is related to Religion and current affair.

Starting with 11th september, UK's bombing and Baslan attacks, Madrid etc. These bombings attacks are not an islamic behaviour and those who do the attacks are not obeying islamic rules in battles and in what we call it "Jehad". Islam didn't ask to go and kill innocent people, bomb urban places and killing children and women.

The first victim of throat cutting and barbaric act mohamed son "Hussian bin ali ". terroist cut his head and put it on a spear " More information go and read about Karbala ". the first point is, those people who make bombers are not discipline and not obeying islam's jehad rules.

About the cartoon. I dont think that the freedom of press in Denmark should be international, to make fun of a symbol of a religion that has some group of people who are very extremit. This cartton may lead and pron people to risks.

I think that mohamed is a great prophet and mankind. If an artist want to depict he should respect his own character as an artist and other people symbol
Why are you repeating your posts? What is your point, dude?
My point is to let you know that Mohamed and his household are the first people who were victims of terroist. Hussain peace be upon him " Son of Mohamed's PBUH daughter ", an army that call them self muslim " As Binladen and Abo mosaab " cut Hussain's head and put it on a spear.

I want you to read history a little bet more .
Remanu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Remanu »

LennyeTran wrote:And what kinda law and culture are those people living in that they think they can throw stones, burning down buildings, KILL people for a couple of pictures?? To you people he's something; to non-Muslim people he's nothing. For instance, to me he's nothing. However, it doesn't mean I will laugh at those pictures or think they're funny. On the other hand, I don't approve your actions.

And if you think you've learned and respected other cultures, then bring back the Buddha statues that you guys destroyed. If you could bring them back, then I will be on your side protesting about those pictures. Otherwise, you are just bunch of hypocrites to me. No hypocrite can come to me and talk about something they want when they've done those things to others!
See, you believe in Buddhism and you protect your religion. What if I say 'those Buddha statues mean nothing to me?' Everything has its evil inside. L*L!
However, I think you seem rather kindda see one individual's action, then impose on all others. I find you are seeking for a battle here. So non-sense for me to continue. The end of the thread for me!
---A-17-year-old-girl---
Remanu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Remanu »

Dixie wrote: Good luck on your exam.
Thanks. It wasn't bad.
---A-17-year-old-girl---
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Remanu wrote:
See, you believe in Buddhism and you protect your religion. What if I say 'those Buddha statues mean nothing to me?' Everything has its evil inside. L*L!
What did we Buddhists do when you Muslims destroyed the statue? NOTHING, I tell ya. The world stepped in trying to save it because it was the world's heritage. However, it was being destroyed anyway. We did not protest, kill anyone, throw stones at people, burn down the buildings. No, we did not do any of these things. We felt pity for other people's ignorance.

Religion is not just all about how you worship someone. It's about how you follow the teaching to be in a better place. We, Buddhists, don't tight ourselves to the images of the Buddhas such as statues or pictures. It's the teaching that would lead us to nirvana, not those pictures or statues.

You can say Buddhism is nothing to you, and I don't give a damn about it. It's your choice to say how meaningful it is to you. I just wanted to remind you that if you have people don't respect other people's religion, then use your mind to think of other human beings and stop giving excuses to the hypocrites.

Remanu wrote:However, I think you seem rather kindda see one individual's action, then impose on all others. I find you are seeking for a battle here. So non-sense for me to continue. The end of the thread for me!
Yes, I'm seeking for a fight here. I will fight with people who give excuses to explain why people would kill others because of some pictures. It's inhumane!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Remanu wrote:
danyet wrote:There is NO law to respect another's religion. Our law is; If I think that your religion is a joke, I AM ENTITLED TO SAY SO!!!
It's the law of the jungle. That's the MAIN REASON has caused attacks of Muslims in all over the world recently. So, if you don't like anyone, you ARE ENTTTLED to kill him?
Your question goes back to you, too. So, if you don't like some stupid pictures, you ARE ENTITILED to kill people because of those pictures?
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Dixie wrote:
prehistoric times that you are talking ,,it is driving you to be in 2006,,
your computer is built by equation that was invented by muslim .
your glasses is invented by muslim.even zero number was invented by muslim . even the silk that you wear ,,the first time was being in europe ,muslims brought it,, ((have you seen the drawing in the old building in Roma,did you see the women on it ,,,what they are wearing,,on their clothes you will see arabic sentences))
even the soap that you usu to clean your self was invented by muslim..
even the medicine ....
but there were people burned all our science,and there were people who destroyed us ,and and it continue although we at the worst days from our islam civilization
Last edited by ahmads on Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

danyet wrote:
If Muslims can say Jesus is just a prophet then anyone can say Mohammed was just a warlord and Allah a figment of his imagination.
Danyet this is not our subject that we are talking about .
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Dixie wrote:
Finally someone admits they are against freedom of expression.
yes ,,dixie ....I am the first one who want freedom of speech
that it helps people..
and the newspaper that we are talking about ,,
before a while rejected to publish the drawing that were ironic of Jesus because the newspaper didn't want to wound the christian,(nevertheless muslims will object at that)..
this is the freedom of speech,,,
P.S :I don't say my words to justify burning the building
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

meny wrote:
ahmads wrote:there is a book ,,I don't remember its name ..
american book for the greatest 100 men in the history ..
the best one of them is Mohamed prophet ,
the book says that prophet mohamed changed all history positively ....
the name of the american writer is Michel Hart but i don't know the name of the book in english bec i have the arabic version translated by anis mansour but if i translate the title by myself it will be( the eternal persons are hundred, the greatest is Mohammed the messanger of God, peace be upon him.
THE NAME OF THE BOOK IS:
The 100: The Most Influential Persons in History
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

ahmads wrote:
prehistoric times that you are talking ,,it is driving you to be in 2006,,
your computer is built by equation that was invented by muslim .
your glasses is invented by muslim.even zero number was invented by muslim . even the silk that you wear ,,the first time was being in europe ,muslims brought it,, ((have you seen the drawing in the old building in Roma,did you see the women on it ,,,what they are wearing,,on their clothes you will see arabic sentences))
even the soap that you clean your self was invented by muslim..
even the medicine ....
but there were people burned all our science,and there were people who destroyed us ,and and it continue although we at the worst days from our islam civilization
You completely changed the subject. I am not talking about inventions. I am talking about behavior and ways of thinking.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Dixie wrote:
You completely changed the subject. I am not talking about inventions. I am talking about behavior and ways of thinking.
no I still in the same subject ,,,
I meant that wrong things that is done since a few days(if it about burning building or mock of another people) indicates to prehistoric ,, ,,but each of them has an appearance.
and if a side has made something wrong that doesn't mean that the another side is right
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

ahmads wrote: no I still in the same subject ,,,
I meant that wrong things that is done since a few days(if it about burning building or mock of another people) indicates to prehistoric ,, ,,but each of them has an appearance.
It's not a few days' thing, and you know that.
ahmads wrote: and if a side has made something wrong that doesn't mean that the another side is right
Oh, a side burns buildings, kills people, etc. but that doesn't mean they are wrong, no.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Dixie wrote:
ahmads wrote: and if a side has made something wrong that doesn't mean that the another side is right
Oh, a side burns buildings, kills people, etc. but that doesn't mean they are wrong, no.
Dixie ,I didn't mean that the burning build is right ...
I mean it is wrong ,and mock of people's beliefs is wrong too.
and If you heard what the danish queen said you will believe me
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

ahmads wrote:
and If you heard what the danish queen said you will believe me
I don't care what the queen says, I will never, NEVER, accept those facts.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

The way I see it, muslims have always been condemned as terrorists due to Osama bin Ladin. For years, they wanted the world to realize that Osama does not represent their muslim religion.

Now, muslim protestors are burning Danish embassies/flags and boycotting Denmark. Now my question is, what does the Danish government have to do with a newspaper it has no control over? I smell hypocrisy.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

Remanu wrote:
mr_Love wrote:you know,,,

the last past events maks muslims more muslims,,,

i mean it maked their islam more and more stronger,,

dont you see how much they love Mohammed,,,

he is Died!! but we still love him ,, he is in our hearts,,,

we love him more than any one in the world...
You should be proud of what you were taught. You should be proud of your God. No religions teach anything wrong. But some others always want to distort the truth. Love our God as you ever loved him then!

Sorry ..

i dont get ur point...
?????? :?: :?: :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:
Now, muslim protestors are burning Danish embassies/flags and boycotting Denmark. Now my question is, what does the Danish government have to do with a newspaper it has no control over?
Not just Danish embassies, Susu. They've done it to other embassies as well. And they're blaming this whole thing on America. They said America is behind this whole global crisis :roll: .
Unknownsu wrote: I smell hypocrisy.
Exactly!
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

I think we are running in the same circuit
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

LennyeTran wrote:
Unknownsu wrote:
Now, muslim protestors are burning Danish embassies/flags and boycotting Denmark. Now my question is, what does the Danish government have to do with a newspaper it has no control over?
Not just Danish embassies, Susu. They've done it to other embassies as well. And they're blaming this whole thing on America. They said America is behind this whole global crisis :roll: .
Exactly!
Yeah, anything happened around the world, you blame on US then you’re all set baby. :twisted:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

vince90 wrote:
Yeah, anything happened around the world, you blame on US then you’re all set baby. :twisted:
It's easier to blame someone than to look at the problem itself, I guess. If you can't blame the starter, blame the one who sits next to him. Although the US is thousands miles away from the starter and didn't start this whole thing, obviously to those people she belongs to the same group :roll: :roll: :roll: .
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

What about the hypocrisy of WEStERn.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

ahmads wrote:
Such as????
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

LennyeTran wrote:
ahmads wrote:
Such as????
ok..count by your fingers:
1- western wants to end the nuclear program:
israel has one of the bigest nuclear program in the world(for weapon),but Israel is friend .
Iran has nuclear program but Iran mustn't has the technology.
2- western wants to spread democracy ,www good job we want it too:
the democracy means,but a government over people suffer of occupation to steal their money to buy
luxury cars and let them without food ,
and trade by their country ,and when people choose a government to get their rights, western says ::this government is terrorist.( although Israel uses F16 to kill people on the streets and inside empelance )
3- western talks about human rights ,good too:
a western country ((I won't mention its name)) has gave an african country a food to help poor people ,,good ,,
in the end what?this food is dog's food ,not to human's consuming.
4- all human that are defend for freedom are beasts:
-palestinian are beasts because they want freedom in their own land .
-vietnamese were beasts too ,because they were killing the american soldiers to get their freedom .
-Irish too ,and at the moment they make films to tell us that irish is beasts.
and if you want more I'm ready
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

Please start another thread about Western countries. You've been off topic. This thread will be locked up here.