respect our propht . respose for the topic Mohammed is super

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

respect our propht . respose for the topic Mohammed is super

Post by zaman »

just respect yourself when you want to talk about the islam religion , I think the reason for publish this picture because in Denimark the islam started to spread quickly , in my opinion that makes you so angry and upset.
and you must know that in our religion that requirement from us to defence of our prophet from any drolling , because he will defence us in the judgment day (Amyn) , we are believe that if you want believe that , as this is your affair
gulf girl

Post by gulf girl »

Thanks a lot dear Zaman
By the way
Because of what Denimark did
a lot of denimark people join the Islam .. when they saw how Muslims love The Prophet Mohammed (peace upon him)

{ ALLAHUMMA , AS YOU SAVED MOHAMMED WHILE HE WAS A LIFE, SAVE HIM WHILE HE IS DEAD }
Last edited by gulf girl on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Do you guys think this is the right forum to talk about that?

And why don't you forget about religion for a while?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:Do you guys think this is the right forum to talk about that?

I don't think they can. You never pray to God; I pray to Buddha once in a blue moon. They, on the hand, pray every day or every Friday. Some of the stores around my place owned by Muslims are closed on Fridays for praying. They have a sign at the door: "We're closed on Friday from 10am to 1pm for praying!"
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I fear that these people can not shut themselvs up about their soothsaying, camel riding hero anymore than a rooster can stop crowing! Or a dog can stop scratching fleas....or a fish can stop swimming......or a cow can fix her hair-do.........or a rock star can igore a 36DD cup sized groupie.......or Tom Cruise could stop being a jerk............er sorry...I couldn't stop.

The only way to shut them up is to expose Mohammed as the cult leading fraud he was. This is why I have posted so much infomation about him. I figure that if people can get an accurate picture of what it was like to be confronted by the REAL mohammed.....they will run from him and Islam as fast as they can.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:I fear that these people can not shut themselvs up about their soothsaying, camel riding hero anymore than a rooster can stop crowing! Or a dog can stop scratching fleas....or a fish can stop swimming......or a cow can fix her hair-do.........or a rock star can igore a 36DD cup sized groupie.......or Tom Cruise could stop being a jerk............er sorry...I couldn't stop.

The only way to shut them up is to expose Mohammed as the cult leading fraud he was. This is why I have posted so much infomation about him. I figure that if people can get an accurate picture of what it was like to be confronted by the REAL mohammed.....they will run from him and Islam as fast as they can.
:evil: Would you stop this and focus on me for once? Stop this talk and let's talk about us. So.... whatcha wanna do today? :wink:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Ah! But you are always on my mind!
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

In my personal opinion, if was lock the topic of "Muhammed a superstar" or something that, in a strictic justice must to be closed this topic too.
Is only a opinion and a rule of equitiy.
Romantic
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Romantic »

Mohammed the cult leading fraud
oh my God, how could you say this
he's the Prophet Mohammed
(peace upon him)
you MUST respect him even Jesus and Moses (peace upon them)
and i sick of your rubbish.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Romantic wrote:Mohammed the cult leading fraud
oh my God, how could you say this
he's the Prophet Mohammed
(peace upon him)
you MUST respect him even Jesus and Moses (peace upon them)
and i sick of your rubbish.
OK then I will start my own topic about something that I think you should all respect. My pet Guppy Fish.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Ah! But you are always on my mind!
Finally! This is all I wanted to hear! :oops:
gulf girl

Post by gulf girl »

LennyeTran wrote:
Dixie wrote:Do you guys think this is the right forum to talk about that?

I don't think they can. You never pray to God; I pray to Buddha once in a blue moon. They, on the hand, pray every day or every Friday. Some of the stores around my place owned by Muslims are closed on Fridays for praying. They have a sign at the door: "We're closed on Friday from 10am to 1pm for praying!"
Peace upon you
Thanks a lot for your respect of our Islam
By the way .. we pray five times a day ... not only once
1- sun rise time.
2- afternoon 12:30
3- afternoon 4:00
4- sun set time.
5- evening 8:00.
and we can pray any time after the midnight as an extra prays.

But on Friday .. in the secound pray (2- afternoon 12:30 )
Muslims (spicially men) pray the Friday pray instead of the original one. It is spicial because of the great lacture (khutba) they must listen to by the Imam. But it should be in gruop.
They must not leave three Fridays without praying this great pray.

Hope you all the best.
If you don't know what you looking for, you'll never find it.
gulf girl

Post by gulf girl »

danyet wrote:I fear that these people can not shut themselvs up about their soothsaying, camel riding hero anymore than a rooster can stop crowing! Or a dog can stop scratching fleas....or a fish can stop swimming......or a cow can fix her hair-do.........or a rock star can igore a 36DD cup sized groupie.......or Tom Cruise could stop being a jerk............er sorry...I couldn't stop.

No body froud more then who makes lies upon Mohammad
( peace upon him )
We are believe in Jesus and Mosas but every body know and as your holly books said ( the real books ... not the books with modifications like your holly books nowadays)
your holly books said thet the last prophet will come to the humanity will called Ahmad ( means Mohammad).
If you don't know what you looking for, you'll never find it.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

So you called that is mean freedom of expression , what do you think if I suggest from all newspapers show us the queen of denmark nude and in the exposer emplacement
what you will called that?