EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

East and West - the last battle of this world

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

East and West - the last battle of this world

Postby wolff » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:11 am

Hello. I guess the headline is clear enough to understand what the point is to be mentioned here.
We all watch news. What has been going on for the last time in my opinion is the beginning of the next war. This time between civilizations. Eastern and Western.

America strikes Islamic terrorism all over the world. Terrorists supported by some countries plan new terracts.(which means hypocrisy, ‘we all fight terror’ some leaders say but Russia invites terrorist’s to its capital, Arab countries send them(terrorists) money and weapons) The whole world it seems is on the edge of a total crisis - a new global war.
There is no need to prove it. We all saw how some simple pictures in Danish newspaper lead to confrontation between many countries and even to death of people! Is this normal???

Iran wants to have its own nuclear weapon and in the same time calls for destroying other country, though I’m sure it will strike back by its own nuclear weapon. Shirak said France will use atomic bomb in vengeance to terror attacks and I’m sure he’s not lied! Where are we going??? Can we stop it here?

P.S. Einstein once said if there will be the ww3 – the ww4 will be with sticks and stones. I pray that this will never happen.
wolff

Re: East and West - the last battle of this world

Postby Tora » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:48 pm

wolff wrote: but Russia invites terrorist’s to its capital

Happy Friend! after all I guess now it's my turn to be danyet! :evil: That's not the who-o-ole world, who tries to face two civilizations! Instead of going through all the rows again and again you'd better try to find the solvation of that international problem... Terrorism destroys everything it touches! I'm convinced there must be both East and West hardly trying to cope with terrorism! It's not the war of West against East and vice versa! Innocent people are dying!
Why are you opposing two civilizations?! They don't have to be confronting! The world is global and pretending to be democratic!
third world war... Gosh! I think two previous are really enough! I don't ask to stop the discussion of that problem, but i just ask you to consider it from defferent angles! There is almost nothing left in the world we could determine as The One and The Only Truth!
wolff wrote:There is no need to prove it. We all saw how some simple pictures in Danish newspaper lead to confrontation between many countries and even to death of people! Is this normal???

Ask someone from EC "Widdle East" if they are really so "simple"! :!: :?:
And something abot Russia! I don't need to tell you, friend, how many russians were killed in terrorist attacks! We are the last to blame in playing not fair with people who insist on terror spreading! Do you really think that no paying attention to the countries you mentioned above is right? Talking and discussing is the first step of finding the solvation!
And the last one "it's capital" is Moscow! :!:
Sorry for being rude sometimes, but it really hurts when i hear it! :oops:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Rui » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:25 pm

well sorry my friends but after read your both opinions about the problem we are facing with terrorism i guess im somewhere between both of you.. from one side i believe that this is a problem that we must solve together and of course there's no reason to be against that persons that have different thoughts of us, however looking to what has happened these last days because of some cartons that i've not even seen it makes me feel deeply concern with the way we are all going, my god... how can we feel so offended by some drawings joking with a religion when in portugal, a catholic country we are all the time seeing cartoons joking with the government, catholic church and other relevant parts of our society, sorry if i have this opinion, but see the anger of that people makes me think that the way to solve this problem its gonna be very very difficult
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby wolff » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:40 pm

Hello Tora. Im sorry if my words hurted you. I did not want it. Im not for West not for East Im for peace. I see how people, in East mostly, react on what many may say common things and how West plan react on this. Both seem to me wrong. We, me and you and other common people all over the world together must say that is enough and try to find a consensus for the problem, because in my opinion it is the time and if we will lose it the world may stop existing. That is all.

P.S. Hebrew meaning for Tora is Bibble.
Last edited by wolff on Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wolff

Postby ahmads » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:54 pm

If we want to live without any problems ,,we must recpect each athers becouse of differant.
and there are many things in this world that breed a generation that has the hatred and disparagement toward another people
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:10 pm

Guys! I like wolff as i like everyone on this planet! You didn't get me, that's my fault! :oops: :oops: :cry:
Rui, i'm not angry and i don't like to be angry! :!: I'm the last to talk about anger! :roll:
ahmads, i don't feel any hatred!
i agree with wolff and give him my total respect!
And i can take other's opinion!
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Monster » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:10 pm

Talking and discussing is the first step of finding the solvation!

It is very interesting what Russia will say if Israel or EC or USA will invite chechenian's terrorists for negotiatians :!: :evil:

Your opinion is just another proof for what wolff names hypocrisy. Who do you think hamas is? A peaceful organization created to find solutions for the Middle East problem? It is terroristic organization. It was included in the list of terroristic organizations in USA and EC(in one row with al kaida)! Hamas killed thouthends of innocent Jews like chechenian's gorillas killed Russians.
Last edited by Monster on Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monster
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:19 pm

Monster, you don't even pretend to be delicate with a girl!
:?
I didn't like "chechenian gorrilas", as i'm willing with all my heart to all chechenians to recover from the ruins, left by marching troops of both federals and terrorists! You better haven't said it so in such a manner! that's offensive too!
I agree i' not well informed about Hamas, i know only what they do and it's horrable! If you can tell me something plain and impartial, i'll appreciate!
I don't see any difference between blood of Russians and Jews, thy are all innocent victims and the part of a political game! I don't like politics, that plays with people's lives! But it happens...
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:22 pm

Monster wrote:
Talking and discussing is the first step of finding the solvation!

It is very interesting what Russia will say if Israel or EC or USA will invite chechenian's terrorists for negotiatians :!: :evil:

And what about Ahmed Zakhaev,who is living in the UK?!
Or the way from Georgia (Saakashvili is so obsessed by Bush and US in general), Pankiss, using it terrorists come to The South of Russia?
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:32 pm

wolff wrote:Hello Tora. Im sorry if my words hurted you. I did not want it. Im not for West not for East Im for peace. I see how people, in East mostly, react on what many may say common things and how West plan react on this. Both seem to me wrong. We, me and you and other other common people all over the world must say that is enough and try to find a consensus for the problem, because in my opinion it is the time and if lose it the world may stop existing. That is all.

P.S. Hebrow meaning for Tora is Bibble.

You know, sometimes strange things happen! I am 100% agree with what you've written in this message! Yes, It's the right time!!!
:!: Now i'm misunderstood... that's embarassing! you are a nice guy! Thanks for discussion!
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Current News