East and West - the last battle of this world

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.
Ok, it seems to me that you're still not clear yet. How about I'm gonna give you a little scenario? (I love scenarios) :wink:

Okay, we were all talking in the group (participating in this thread at EC). I asked my question. Some people were still thinking (present members who hadn't posted their answers yet), or they weren't paying attention (non-present members at that point). You stood up to answer my question. Unfortunately, I didn't understand or really hear it. I got confused, "Did this guy really answer my question?" Thus, I asked you, "Come again?" You answered my question once more time. However, I still didn't get it; therefore, I asked you the question again.

You, by now, got really annoyed by questions. "Is this girl deaf or stupid?," you were thinking. Hence, instead of answering my repeated question, you gave me a middle finger. I was waiting for your answer; I didn't hear it beside I saw your middle finger. I was taken aback. "What is this dude's problem? I was just asking a question, and he gave me a frigging middle finger? How dare he...."

My urge of fighting back an attitude raised. I yelled back, "hey, dude, if you wanna fight, I'll fight with you. Don't just stand there and give me your middle finger." You yelled back... And blah blah blah blah blah blah... this is how the whole thing started. Do you get it now? :wink:

So what if I was the one who said the word fight first. Would I say it if you didn't give me your attitude? And would you give me an attitude if I didn't ask my question? But the reason why I asked my question repeatedly because I didn't understand your answer. And how much pain a question could do to you that you had to give someone you barely knew an attittude? Seriously.......
HEY ARE YOU NORMAL??? OR DO YOU TAKE SOME DRUGS??? CALM DOWN YET! I DO NOT WANT ANY ATTITUDE FROM YOU I SAID THIS WAS MISUNDERSTANDING AND AGREED WITH YOU THAT WE SHOULD LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:HEY ARE YOU NORMAL??? OR DO YOU TAKE SOME DRUGS??? CALM DOWN YET! I DO NOT WANT ANY ATTITUDE FROM YOU I SAID THIS WAS MISUNDERSTANDING AND AGREED WITH YOU THAT WE SHOULD LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you always this over-reacting? One, re-read my post again. No hurtful or harmful intention except an explanation. Two, you do NOT need to raise your tone with me again and call me names. This was the problem of our misunderstanding at first. Three, I was explaining to this post of yours,
Monster wrote:This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.
Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:HEY ARE YOU NORMAL??? OR DO YOU TAKE SOME DRUGS??? CALM DOWN YET! I DO NOT WANT ANY ATTITUDE FROM YOU I SAID THIS WAS MISUNDERSTANDING AND AGREED WITH YOU THAT WE SHOULD LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you always this over-reacting? One, re-read my post again. No hurtful or harmful intention except an explanation. Two, you do NOT need to raise your tone with me again and call me names. This was the problem of our misunderstanding at first. Three, I was explaining to this post of yours,
Monster wrote:This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.
When last have you seen your doctor??? Im sure if you right now will go to a clinic you surely feel better. The medecine of our days has a great deal of drugs for almost all desiases including serious brain damage! :D
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:
When last have you seen your doctor??? Im sure if you right now will go to a clinic you surely feel better. The medecine of our days has a great deal of drugs for almost all desiases including serious brain damage! :D
Shouldn't you say this to yourself? Oh.. the pain of living in illusion..... This is what we, humans, have been suffering for thousands of years. We are delusional, and here you are a living example.
Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
Shouldn't you say this to yourself? Oh.. the pain of living in illusion..... This is what we, humans, have been suffering for thousands of years. We are delusional, and here you are a living example.
Don't spend the precious time darling otherwise it will be too serious.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:
"Mr. Monster, your appointment with the doctor is at 3 pm on Monday. Although we were not supposed to be open on this Monday due to the fact it's a holiday, we will make a special arrangement for you with the doctor. You'll have our notice again in the morning of Monday. Is your phone number still the same?....." Does it sound familiar to you? I bet it does. :lol:
Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
"Mr. Monster, your appointment with the doctor is at 3 pm on Monday. Although we were not supposed to be open on this Monday due to the fact it's a holiday, we will make a special arrangement for you with the doctor. You'll have our notice again in the morning of Monday. Is your phone number still the same?....." Does it sound familiar to you? I bet it does. :lol:
Ladies're first!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:
Ladies're first!
It's an equal world now. I haven't had my appointment ever. Let me see how the doctor will treat you. If you're cured, I'll make mine. Otherwise, I'm still considered myself more sane than you are. :lol: :lol:
Monster

Post by Monster »

You will not outwit me! You women now use these two words 'equal rights' only to catch men in trap after your denial of doing somthing, but when men did it leaving you far behind you always say this is not fair because it is equal rights for men and women!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:You will not outwit me! You women now use these two words 'equal rights' only to catch men in trap after your denial of doing somthing, but when men did it leaving you far behind you always say this is not fair because it is equal rights for men and women!
You'd better keep your words because I'm soooo gonna call the Women Rights Services to rat on you now :lol: . Anyway, this is getting boring to me. I'm gonna stop here. Nice "fighting" with you. It gave me a chance to practice my fighting skills. :lol: :lol:
Monster

Post by Monster »

:wink: