East and West - the last battle of this world

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

wolff

Re: East and West - the last battle of this world

Post by wolff »

Thanks for your replies Tora Im glad my topic has brought you a little pleasure :wink:

MONSTER! Please be polite with other members! Their opinions are as important for us as your one!
Moreover if it will be here rude replies I guess this topic will be locked or even deleted!
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Wolff, you are an awesome peacemaker! :wink:
Let's be friends!
Monster

Post by Monster »

I just said what I thought.
Monster

Post by Monster »

I will be surprised if this topic won't be closed as it happened to my one.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

:?
I can't be sure that you'll answer, but where are you from?

About whether it will be closed or not we'd better ask the Moderator... but I don't think so...
You see, pal, i CAN think (is it surprising for you) :lol:

Not very smart Tora
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Tora wrote:
wolff wrote: but Russia invites terrorist’s to its capital
Happy Friend! after all I guess now it's my turn to be danyet! :evil:
Awwwww.... you're making me miss Danyet. Where is he now? :cry:
Monster

Post by Monster »

Don't play with me Tora. That this I have deleted last lines of my message, does not mean that I cannot add them again!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Rui wrote: however looking to what has happened these last days because of some cartons that i've not even seen it makes me feel deeply concern with the way we are all going, my god... how can we feel so offended by some drawings joking with a religion when in portugal, a catholic country we are all the time seeing cartoons joking with the government, catholic church and other relevant parts of our society, sorry if i have this opinion, but see the anger of that people makes me think that the way to solve this problem its gonna be very very difficult
Exactly! I think it's time we should question whether the religion is wrong, the faith is wrong, or the people are wrong. Which one is the deepest thread of the problem...... :?
Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
Rui wrote: however looking to what has happened these last days because of some cartons that i've not even seen it makes me feel deeply concern with the way we are all going, my god... how can we feel so offended by some drawings joking with a religion when in portugal, a catholic country we are all the time seeing cartoons joking with the government, catholic church and other relevant parts of our society, sorry if i have this opinion, but see the anger of that people makes me think that the way to solve this problem its gonna be very very difficult
Exactly! I think it's time we should question whether the religion is wrong, the faith is wrong, or the people are wrong. Which one is the deepest thread of the problem...... :?
Very simple - there are smart goverment and normal people(Spain) and there are crazy goverment and defected people(Iran, Syria, Palestine) with a religion that only forces its worshippers to kill innocent(everyone who may think something different from what Islam says) with themselves.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:
Very simple - there are smart goverment and normal people(Spain) and there are crazy goverment and defected people(Iran, Syria, Palestine) with a religion that only forces its worshippers to kill innocent(everyone who may think something different from what Islam says) with themselves.
:? Is this your answer to my question? So.... what is the deepest thread of the problem? The faith, religion, or the people?
Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
:? Is this your answer to my question? So.... what is the deepest thread of the problem? The faith, religion, or the people?
If there would not be Islam as it is in its present state there would not be this confrontation between East and West as wolff said!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:
If there would not be Islam as it is in its present state there would not be this confrontation between East and West as wolff said!
So the religion is wrong? It's the deepest thread of the problem you say? :?
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Monster wrote:Don't play with me Tora. That this I have deleted last lines of my message, does not mean that I cannot add them again!
Oh come on! :!:
You can do what you want! :wink:
I'm not the one to prohibit it to you!
It will serve you right!
Don't try to make me frightened! I don't understand what's up to you!
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:
Tora wrote:
wolff wrote: but Russia invites terrorist’s to its capital
Happy Friend! after all I guess now it's my turn to be danyet! :evil:
Awwwww.... you're making me miss Danyet. Where is he now? :cry:
Lennye, dear, don't be upset. I'm sure time will come and you'll get a reason to feel satisfied again... :roll: :wink:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
I agree it's the most difficult question! The only thing i'm sure: we can't blame people! I hardly can name nation that chose war on their territory, innocent common people victims, permanent struggle, terror, fear, blood and violence.
I guess people all over the world (including myself) can easily be made to believe so strongly in everything (I don't mean religion), especaially those ones who suffered enough. And after that they easily become weapon! The government, authorities make their people be involved in something they don't have an idea about!

Oh, cruel world!..
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Tora wrote: ahmads, i don't feel any hatred!
i
Honey ,I didn't talk about you !!!! :D
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

ahmads wrote:
i
Sweetie you are... :D :oops: :roll:
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Tora wrote:
ahmads wrote:
i
hhhhhh but I don't agree with wolff
Last edited by ahmads on Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:
Try to fight with your attitude before you post here! I don't seek here anyone who wants to fight instead to discuss!
If you have a problem with my attitude, report to the Administration. If you don't seek anyone to fight with, then back off. I don't need your tone towards me. My question was for everyone, not for you only. Don't start a fight first and then can't be a man saying you weren't.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Tora wrote:
I agree it's the most difficult question! The only thing i'm sure: we can't blame people! I hardly can name nation that chose war on their territory, innocent common people victims, permanent struggle, terror, fear, blood and violence!..
To me, we can. People are the deepest thread of the problem here.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

wolff wrote:Hello. I guess the headline is clear enough to understand what the point is to be mentioned here.
We all watch news. What has been going on for the last time in my opinion is the beginning of the next war. This time between civilizations. Eastern and Western.

America strikes Islamic terrorism all over the world. Terrorists supported by some countries plan new terracts.(which means hypocrisy, ‘we all fight terror’ some leaders say but Russia invites terrorist’s to its capital, Arab countries send them(terrorists) money and weapons) The whole world it seems is on the edge of a total crisis - a new global war.
There is no need to prove it. We all saw how some simple pictures in Danish newspaper lead to confrontation between many countries and even to death of people! Is this normal???

Iran wants to have its own nuclear weapon and in the same time calls for destroying other country, though I’m sure it will strike back by its own nuclear weapon. Shirak said France will use atomic bomb in vengeance to terror attacks and I’m sure he’s not lied! Where are we going??? Can we stop it here?
first-
policy of America and europa are responsible about all the terrorism
second-
iran want to have nuclear for energy not weapon,but some of politician assumed that,and America have weapon ,France ,Israel ....etc I know nuclear is not good ,for all people not just iran
all of them can have ,but iran can not ,Why?
we must carry out this rule over all of them .
Third -all things that happen every day in prisons
are come of hatred and disparagement that are built in new generations toward muslims :idea:
Last edited by ahmads on Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:
Tora wrote:
I agree it's the most difficult question! The only thing i'm sure: we can't blame people! I hardly can name nation that chose war on their territory, innocent common people victims, permanent struggle, terror, fear, blood and violence!..
So... We are both ensured that it is not the religion.
Do you see the roots of the problem in ourselves saying "people"?
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

ahmads wrote:
Tora wrote:
ahmads wrote: Honey ,I didn't talk about you !!!! :D
hhhhhh but I don't agree wolff
Look, what wolff wrote:
"We, me and you and other common people all over the world together must say that is enough and try to find a consensus for the problem, because in my opinion it is the time and if we will lose it the world may stop existing..."
I fully agree with it...

And the hatred against muslims... I face with it not every day but still... That brings me down, though i'm christian, Islam is a peaceful religion, but people see what they want to see or what they are been told is seem... ( :shock: ) And so hard to convince somebody...
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Tora wrote:
Look, what wolff wrote:
"We, me and you and other common people all over the world together must say that is enough and try to find a consensus for the problem, because in my opinion it is the time and if we will lose it the world may stop existing..."
I fully agree with it...

And the hatred against muslims... I face with it not every day but still... That brings me down, though i'm christian, Islam is a peaceful religion, but people see what they want to see or what they are been told is seem... ( :shock: ) And so hard to convince somebody...
yes,, I see ...like me ...I'm very peaceful . I agree
The problem is (between east and west):
there are many many many of people mix between terror and struggle .
so... there are many countries have requested from palestinian take struggle off ,it is very fun ..struggle waw ...this is the point that makes big problem ....
I can not understand ...... imagine that someone asks you to kill your self hhhhhh . and you can add another things
( CUMULATIVE)
sometimes I feel that I'm in the mad world ,,or maybe I'm mad man
:lol: :lol: struggle :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol:
wolff

Post by wolff »

Monster wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote: This is exactly what I mean!
Did I do it to you first? I posted a question to everyone. You answered my question. I posted back. Who started the fight here, huh? :x
You first mentioned the word 'fight'. I do not want to fight with anybody here I just want to express my opinion on the subject.
No matter who started it! Stop it here! Be smarter!It is not interesting to watch how you scold here! Think a bit about others too.

I begin understand now why this subject is so complecated if we cannot even speak with each other how our countries can negotiate or live in peace with each other.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

wolff wrote:
Monster wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Did I do it to you first? I posted a question to everyone. You answered my question. I posted back. Who started the fight here, huh? :x
You first mentioned the word 'fight'. I do not want to fight with anybody here I just want to express my opinion on the subject.
No matter who started it! Stop it here! Be smarter!It is not interesting to watch how you scold here! Think a bit about others too.

I begin understand now why this subject is so complecated if we cannot even speak with each other how our countries can negotiate or live in peace with each other.
I read my posts again, and I see why he was giving me an attitude. I asked a question first to everyone. He answered my question. However, I didn't understand if he was really answering my question; therefore, I asked him again. And he replied to me. Once again, I wasn't really sure if I understood it correctly, so I asked him again. I think he thought I was mocking him. Excuse me for being extremely slow, I did not mock at him or give him an attitude. If I had been, this would have been next to my question ---> :roll: . I used this --> :? to express that I wasn't sure or confused.

Anyway, back to you Monster, to me people who give me an attitude are people who want to fight with me. If they don't wanna fight with me, why would they give me an attittude when I'm not the one who started it in the first place? From what I see, this is a misunderstanding between my posts and yours. Take it or not is your choice, but as for me I'm gonna let this go since what I see it is a misunderstanding.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Tora wrote: So... We are both ensured that it is not the religion.
Do you see the roots of the problem in ourselves saying "people"?
When you look at religion and read religious books, they're all about peace and love. They're the part of the moral code ethics. And there are people with faith to carry on the religion correctly to live a peaceful life. To some people, they should practice their religion right to be in heaven or to reach Nirvana. On the other hand, there are people who abuse their faith and religion to a different path. We, humans, created the religion. We follow our faith. And with our own hands we've destroyed what we created.

I think whoever hasn't destroyed what we created should not get blamed. There are people who try to live a peaceful life no matter they're religious or not. And there are people who would kill others in the name of religion. To me those who kill others in the name of religion have destroyed what we created. And they should be blamed.
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

Monster wrote:I will be surprised if this topic won't be closed as it happened to my one.
I will close any thread which has been too far from the main topic or members are fighting there. We need opinions here. Is it clear? Anyway, I will delete some off-topic posts in this thread. Please discuss and respect your friends here. Thanks a lot! :roll: If you have any opinion about my moderating, please contact me or the Admin. Thanks again! :roll:

_Arale_
Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
wolff wrote:
Monster wrote: You first mentioned the word 'fight'. I do not want to fight with anybody here I just want to express my opinion on the subject.

I read my posts again, and I see why he was giving me an attitude. I asked a question first to everyone. He answered my question. However, I didn't understand if he was really answering my question; therefore, I asked him again. And he replied to me. Once again, I wasn't really sure if I understood it correctly, so I asked him again. I think he thought I was mocking him. Excuse me for being extremely slow, I did not mock at him or give him an attitude. If I had been, this would have been next to my question ---> :roll: . I used this --> :? to express that I wasn't sure or confused.

Anyway, back to you Monster, to me people who give me an attitude are people who want to fight with me. If they don't wanna fight with me, why would they give me an attittude when I'm not the one who started it in the first place? From what I see, this is a misunderstanding between my posts and yours. Take it or not is your choice, but as for me I'm gonna let this go since what I see it is a misunderstanding.
This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.
wolff

Post by wolff »

LennyeTran wrote:
Tora wrote:
I don't agree with you at 100% that people are the main problem. Infants aren't born bad or good but they can grow to good children or not so good. It depends on their parents and their inviroment. In our case parents are the goverment and constitution and enviroment is religion and common relations between citizens, citezens and goverment and how the state relates to foreign countries.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:
This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.
Ok, it seems to me that you're still not clear yet. How about I'm gonna give you a little scenario? (I love scenarios) :wink:

Okay, we were all talking in the group (participating in this thread at EC). I asked my question. Some people were still thinking (present members who hadn't posted their answers yet), or they weren't paying attention (non-present members at that point). You stood up to answer my question. Unfortunately, I didn't understand or really hear it. I got confused, "Did this guy really answer my question?" Thus, I asked you, "Come again?" You answered my question once more time. However, I still didn't get it; therefore, I asked you the question again.

You, by now, got really annoyed by questions. "Is this girl deaf or stupid?," you were thinking. Hence, instead of answering my repeated question, you gave me a middle finger. I was waiting for your answer; I didn't hear it beside I saw your middle finger. I was taken aback. "What is this dude's problem? I was just asking a question, and he gave me a frigging middle finger? How dare he...."

My urge of fighting back an attitude raised. I yelled back, "hey, dude, if you wanna fight, I'll fight with you. Don't just stand there and give me your middle finger." You yelled back... And blah blah blah blah blah blah... this is how the whole thing started. Do you get it now? :wink:

So what if I was the one who said the word fight first. Would I say it if you didn't give me your attitude? And would you give me an attitude if I didn't ask my question? But the reason why I asked my question repeatedly because I didn't understand your answer. And how much pain a question could do to you that you had to give someone you barely knew an attittude? Seriously.......
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

wolff wrote:
I don't agree with you at 100% that people are the main problem. Infants aren't born bad or good but they can grow to good children or not so good. It depends on their parents and their inviroment. In our case parents are the goverment and constitution and enviroment is religion and common relations between citizens, citezens and goverment and how the state relates to foreign countries.
I was reading Freedom from the known by Krishnamurti, and the book reminds me of your post. Well, this part reminds me of yours (I haven't finished the whole book yet).

"We are second-hand people. We have lived on what we have been told, either guided by our inclinations, our tendencies, or compelled to accept by circumstances and environment. We are the result of all kinds of influences and there is nothing new in us, nothing that we have discovered for ourselves; nothing original, pristine, clear." (Freedom from the known, Krishnamurti, pg. 10)
Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
Ok, it seems to me that you're still not clear yet. How about I'm gonna give you a little scenario? (I love scenarios) :wink:

Okay, we were all talking in the group (participating in this thread at EC). I asked my question. Some people were still thinking (present members who hadn't posted their answers yet), or they weren't paying attention (non-present members at that point). You stood up to answer my question. Unfortunately, I didn't understand or really hear it. I got confused, "Did this guy really answer my question?" Thus, I asked you, "Come again?" You answered my question once more time. However, I still didn't get it; therefore, I asked you the question again.

You, by now, got really annoyed by questions. "Is this girl deaf or stupid?," you were thinking. Hence, instead of answering my repeated question, you gave me a middle finger. I was waiting for your answer; I didn't hear it beside I saw your middle finger. I was taken aback. "What is this dude's problem? I was just asking a question, and he gave me a frigging middle finger? How dare he...."

My urge of fighting back an attitude raised. I yelled back, "hey, dude, if you wanna fight, I'll fight with you. Don't just stand there and give me your middle finger." You yelled back... And blah blah blah blah blah blah... this is how the whole thing started. Do you get it now? :wink:

So what if I was the one who said the word fight first. Would I say it if you didn't give me your attitude? And would you give me an attitude if I didn't ask my question? But the reason why I asked my question repeatedly because I didn't understand your answer. And how much pain a question could do to you that you had to give someone you barely knew an attittude? Seriously.......
HEY ARE YOU NORMAL??? OR DO YOU TAKE SOME DRUGS??? CALM DOWN YET! I DO NOT WANT ANY ATTITUDE FROM YOU I SAID THIS WAS MISUNDERSTANDING AND AGREED WITH YOU THAT WE SHOULD LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:HEY ARE YOU NORMAL??? OR DO YOU TAKE SOME DRUGS??? CALM DOWN YET! I DO NOT WANT ANY ATTITUDE FROM YOU I SAID THIS WAS MISUNDERSTANDING AND AGREED WITH YOU THAT WE SHOULD LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you always this over-reacting? One, re-read my post again. No hurtful or harmful intention except an explanation. Two, you do NOT need to raise your tone with me again and call me names. This was the problem of our misunderstanding at first. Three, I was explaining to this post of yours,
Monster wrote:This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.
Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:HEY ARE YOU NORMAL??? OR DO YOU TAKE SOME DRUGS??? CALM DOWN YET! I DO NOT WANT ANY ATTITUDE FROM YOU I SAID THIS WAS MISUNDERSTANDING AND AGREED WITH YOU THAT WE SHOULD LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you always this over-reacting? One, re-read my post again. No hurtful or harmful intention except an explanation. Two, you do NOT need to raise your tone with me again and call me names. This was the problem of our misunderstanding at first. Three, I was explaining to this post of yours,
Monster wrote:This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.
When last have you seen your doctor??? Im sure if you right now will go to a clinic you surely feel better. The medecine of our days has a great deal of drugs for almost all desiases including serious brain damage! :D
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:
When last have you seen your doctor??? Im sure if you right now will go to a clinic you surely feel better. The medecine of our days has a great deal of drugs for almost all desiases including serious brain damage! :D
Shouldn't you say this to yourself? Oh.. the pain of living in illusion..... This is what we, humans, have been suffering for thousands of years. We are delusional, and here you are a living example.
Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
Shouldn't you say this to yourself? Oh.. the pain of living in illusion..... This is what we, humans, have been suffering for thousands of years. We are delusional, and here you are a living example.
Don't spend the precious time darling otherwise it will be too serious.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:
"Mr. Monster, your appointment with the doctor is at 3 pm on Monday. Although we were not supposed to be open on this Monday due to the fact it's a holiday, we will make a special arrangement for you with the doctor. You'll have our notice again in the morning of Monday. Is your phone number still the same?....." Does it sound familiar to you? I bet it does. :lol:
Monster

Post by Monster »

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
"Mr. Monster, your appointment with the doctor is at 3 pm on Monday. Although we were not supposed to be open on this Monday due to the fact it's a holiday, we will make a special arrangement for you with the doctor. You'll have our notice again in the morning of Monday. Is your phone number still the same?....." Does it sound familiar to you? I bet it does. :lol:
Ladies're first!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:
Ladies're first!
It's an equal world now. I haven't had my appointment ever. Let me see how the doctor will treat you. If you're cured, I'll make mine. Otherwise, I'm still considered myself more sane than you are. :lol: :lol:
Monster

Post by Monster »

You will not outwit me! You women now use these two words 'equal rights' only to catch men in trap after your denial of doing somthing, but when men did it leaving you far behind you always say this is not fair because it is equal rights for men and women!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Monster wrote:You will not outwit me! You women now use these two words 'equal rights' only to catch men in trap after your denial of doing somthing, but when men did it leaving you far behind you always say this is not fair because it is equal rights for men and women!
You'd better keep your words because I'm soooo gonna call the Women Rights Services to rat on you now :lol: . Anyway, this is getting boring to me. I'm gonna stop here. Nice "fighting" with you. It gave me a chance to practice my fighting skills. :lol: :lol:
Monster

Post by Monster »

:wink: