EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

East and West - the last battle of this world

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:53 pm

Monster wrote:
This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.

Ok, it seems to me that you're still not clear yet. How about I'm gonna give you a little scenario? (I love scenarios) :wink:

Okay, we were all talking in the group (participating in this thread at EC). I asked my question. Some people were still thinking (present members who hadn't posted their answers yet), or they weren't paying attention (non-present members at that point). You stood up to answer my question. Unfortunately, I didn't understand or really hear it. I got confused, "Did this guy really answer my question?" Thus, I asked you, "Come again?" You answered my question once more time. However, I still didn't get it; therefore, I asked you the question again.

You, by now, got really annoyed by questions. "Is this girl deaf or stupid?," you were thinking. Hence, instead of answering my repeated question, you gave me a middle finger. I was waiting for your answer; I didn't hear it beside I saw your middle finger. I was taken aback. "What is this dude's problem? I was just asking a question, and he gave me a frigging middle finger? How dare he...."

My urge of fighting back an attitude raised. I yelled back, "hey, dude, if you wanna fight, I'll fight with you. Don't just stand there and give me your middle finger." You yelled back... And blah blah blah blah blah blah... this is how the whole thing started. Do you get it now? :wink:

So what if I was the one who said the word fight first. Would I say it if you didn't give me your attitude? And would you give me an attitude if I didn't ask my question? But the reason why I asked my question repeatedly because I didn't understand your answer. And how much pain a question could do to you that you had to give someone you barely knew an attittude? Seriously.......
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:26 pm

wolff wrote:
I don't agree with you at 100% that people are the main problem. Infants aren't born bad or good but they can grow to good children or not so good. It depends on their parents and their inviroment. In our case parents are the goverment and constitution and enviroment is religion and common relations between citizens, citezens and goverment and how the state relates to foreign countries.

I was reading Freedom from the known by Krishnamurti, and the book reminds me of your post. Well, this part reminds me of yours (I haven't finished the whole book yet).

"We are second-hand people. We have lived on what we have been told, either guided by our inclinations, our tendencies, or compelled to accept by circumstances and environment. We are the result of all kinds of influences and there is nothing new in us, nothing that we have discovered for ourselves; nothing original, pristine, clear." (Freedom from the known, Krishnamurti, pg. 10)
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:37 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.

Ok, it seems to me that you're still not clear yet. How about I'm gonna give you a little scenario? (I love scenarios) :wink:

Okay, we were all talking in the group (participating in this thread at EC). I asked my question. Some people were still thinking (present members who hadn't posted their answers yet), or they weren't paying attention (non-present members at that point). You stood up to answer my question. Unfortunately, I didn't understand or really hear it. I got confused, "Did this guy really answer my question?" Thus, I asked you, "Come again?" You answered my question once more time. However, I still didn't get it; therefore, I asked you the question again.

You, by now, got really annoyed by questions. "Is this girl deaf or stupid?," you were thinking. Hence, instead of answering my repeated question, you gave me a middle finger. I was waiting for your answer; I didn't hear it beside I saw your middle finger. I was taken aback. "What is this dude's problem? I was just asking a question, and he gave me a frigging middle finger? How dare he...."

My urge of fighting back an attitude raised. I yelled back, "hey, dude, if you wanna fight, I'll fight with you. Don't just stand there and give me your middle finger." You yelled back... And blah blah blah blah blah blah... this is how the whole thing started. Do you get it now? :wink:

So what if I was the one who said the word fight first. Would I say it if you didn't give me your attitude? And would you give me an attitude if I didn't ask my question? But the reason why I asked my question repeatedly because I didn't understand your answer. And how much pain a question could do to you that you had to give someone you barely knew an attittude? Seriously.......


HEY ARE YOU NORMAL??? OR DO YOU TAKE SOME DRUGS??? CALM DOWN YET! I DO NOT WANT ANY ATTITUDE FROM YOU I SAID THIS WAS MISUNDERSTANDING AND AGREED WITH YOU THAT WE SHOULD LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Monster
Gold Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:42 pm

Monster wrote:HEY ARE YOU NORMAL??? OR DO YOU TAKE SOME DRUGS??? CALM DOWN YET! I DO NOT WANT ANY ATTITUDE FROM YOU I SAID THIS WAS MISUNDERSTANDING AND AGREED WITH YOU THAT WE SHOULD LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you always this over-reacting? One, re-read my post again. No hurtful or harmful intention except an explanation. Two, you do NOT need to raise your tone with me again and call me names. This was the problem of our misunderstanding at first. Three, I was explaining to this post of yours,

Monster wrote:This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:25 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:HEY ARE YOU NORMAL??? OR DO YOU TAKE SOME DRUGS??? CALM DOWN YET! I DO NOT WANT ANY ATTITUDE FROM YOU I SAID THIS WAS MISUNDERSTANDING AND AGREED WITH YOU THAT WE SHOULD LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you always this over-reacting? One, re-read my post again. No hurtful or harmful intention except an explanation. Two, you do NOT need to raise your tone with me again and call me names. This was the problem of our misunderstanding at first. Three, I was explaining to this post of yours,

Monster wrote:This is clear misunderstanding. So I agree let's it go, though I completely disagree with your assertion about who 'started' it.


When last have you seen your doctor??? Im sure if you right now will go to a clinic you surely feel better. The medecine of our days has a great deal of drugs for almost all desiases including serious brain damage! :D
User avatar
Monster
Gold Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:30 pm

Monster wrote:
When last have you seen your doctor??? Im sure if you right now will go to a clinic you surely feel better. The medecine of our days has a great deal of drugs for almost all desiases including serious brain damage! :D

Shouldn't you say this to yourself? Oh.. the pain of living in illusion..... This is what we, humans, have been suffering for thousands of years. We are delusional, and here you are a living example.
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:36 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
When last have you seen your doctor??? Im sure if you right now will go to a clinic you surely feel better. The medecine of our days has a great deal of drugs for almost all desiases including serious brain damage! :D

Shouldn't you say this to yourself? Oh.. the pain of living in illusion..... This is what we, humans, have been suffering for thousands of years. We are delusional, and here you are a living example.


Don't spend the precious time darling otherwise it will be too serious.
User avatar
Monster
Gold Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:40 pm

Monster wrote:
Don't spend the precious time darling otherwise it will be too serious.

"Mr. Monster, your appointment with the doctor is at 3 pm on Monday. Although we were not supposed to be open on this Monday due to the fact it's a holiday, we will make a special arrangement for you with the doctor. You'll have our notice again in the morning of Monday. Is your phone number still the same?....." Does it sound familiar to you? I bet it does. :lol:
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:46 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Monster wrote:
Don't spend the precious time darling otherwise it will be too serious.

"Mr. Monster, your appointment with the doctor is at 3 pm on Monday. Although we were not supposed to be open on this Monday due to the fact it's a holiday, we will make a special arrangement for you with the doctor. You'll have our notice again in the morning of Monday. Is your phone number still the same?....." Does it sound familiar to you? I bet it does. :lol:


Ladies're first!
User avatar
Monster
Gold Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: MonsterLand

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 pm

Monster wrote:
Ladies're first!

It's an equal world now. I haven't had my appointment ever. Let me see how the doctor will treat you. If you're cured, I'll make mine. Otherwise, I'm still considered myself more sane than you are. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

PreviousNext

Return to Current News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests