GAY MARRIAGE

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

kathymimi

GAY MARRIAGE

Post by kathymimi »

Delegates of Congress in China proposed approving gay marriage in China and, this proposal raised heated discussions among the delegates, and people of the country.
FFFF

Post by FFFF »

he is the bigest human devil
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

and what's common between him and gay marriage??? i guess you are not quite close to the post that kathymimi has added... :roll: I don't understand...
FFFF

Post by FFFF »

Tora wrote:and what's common between him and gay marriage??? i guess you are not quite close to the post that kathymimi has added... :roll: I don't understand...
the chicken Bush the fakin first one who has begun this thing
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

FFFF wrote:
Tora wrote:and what's common between him and gay marriage??? i guess you are not quite close to the post that kathymimi has added... :roll: I don't understand...
the chicken Bush the fakin first one begun this thing
oh really?! :roll:
i guess there is something in the history of gay/lesbian relationship that is worth studying... the roots of their realtionship go back to... george bush! sounds weird! :lol: :lol: come on!
FFFF, do you really think so?..
FFFF

Post by FFFF »

Tora wrote:
FFFF wrote:
the chicken Bush the fakin first one begun this thing
oh really?! :roll:
i guess there is something in the history of gay/lesbian relationship that is worth studying... the roots of their realtionship go back to... george bush! sounds weird! :lol: :lol: come on!
FFFF, do you really think so?..
no
Do you think I'm crazy? I know about history .
But there is some countries want to Take this thing off and
Mr.monkey wants to spread this thing again by media
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

I never think about someone is crazy! (as far as i am the one :lol:) i did not want to say anything offensive! :!:

Just please,firstly, i think it's impolite to speak in a rude manner about the head of the country! Secondly, people are different and something that doesn't coincides with your seeing the world may be just perfect to someone else! if you are not involved so please don't say nasty things about other peope feelings! It's your choise! that's the real human right!
Mr. Monkey? noooo... :?:
FFFF

Post by FFFF »

Tora wrote:I never think about someone is crazy! (as far as i am the one :lol:) i did not want to say anything offensive! :!:

Just please,firstly, i think it's impolite to speak in a rude manner about the head of the country! Secondly, people are different and something that doesn't coincides with your seeing the world may be just perfect to someone else! if you are not involved so please don't say nasty things about other peope feelings! It's your choise! that's the real human right!
Hey come on . I'm not rude.
and what will you do if some gays try to kiss you?
I've faced this situation 3 times ,this is disgusting
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

FFFF wrote:
Tora wrote:I never think about someone is crazy! (as far as i am the one :lol:) i did not want to say anything offensive! :!:

Hey come on . I'm not rude.
and what will you do if some gays try to kiss you?
Oh my gosh! :lol: :? and what if someone really drunk (but the opposite sex with you) tries to kiss you and urge for something even harder than you say it's OK? it depends on the person i'm sure the majority of gay/lesbian do not try to do it on the streets.. in the store... in elevator i don't know... there is no difference between common people and them not even the way they love each other! love is beyond nationality religion an sex! <i'm too far :oops: >
If someone tries to kiss you without your inclination it odesn't matter if he is he or she! :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: GAY MARRIAGE

Post by Dixie »

kathymimi wrote:Delegates of Congress in China proposed approving gay marriage in China and, this proposal raised heated discussions among the delegates, and people of the country.
They are so conservative in China, that I highly doubt that they will aprove that.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

FFFF wrote: and what will you do if some gays try to kiss you?
Are you saying that gays are disgusting?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

FFFF wrote: and what will you do if some gays try to kiss you?
[/quote]Just make sure that he shaves first, you don't want to get razor burn!
kathymimi

Post by kathymimi »

someone can not accept love between two in same sex, but it's really nothing different from the love between a man and a woman, in my opinion, it's just something that should be fair to everyone.

nothing's strange in the world nowadays. we usually call someone gay because he loves man. but what're the differences between us and those guys? it's all the same. they deserve the respect like all of us others!

supposed that, if we really love someone, we usually love the all of our lovers, and who care the sex of them? we? of course not. so we are the same as gays and lesbians when facing our lovers.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, i was thinking about an answer but now that i've read what our friend Tora had written i guess there's no need of that, of course i agree with you 100%, and besides that FFFF, think about it, more gays its equal to more nice womens alone wanting for the sex of strong boy 8) :lol:
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

in my opinion what did you said it so wrong becuse you know that in all religion in this world that is forbbiden how you can said it is normal like if man love woman or reverse that is realy redicoulse
what do you think if your mother do that with another woman .
what is your opinion about that?
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

zaman wrote:in my opinion what did you said it so wrong becuse you know that in all religion in this world that is forbbiden how you can said it is normal like if man love woman or reverse that is realy redicoulse
what do you think if your mother do that with another woman .
what is your opinion about that?
Hello!
you consider it from the religious point of view, but every faith leads to some ristrictions which narrow people's judgement. please, no religious feelings are hurt, but gay marriage is officially allowed by some governments. and the catholic church still hasn't determined upon that issue yet. Also some people do not believe in god...
and about mothers on the whole (please do not speak about someone's particular mother), the thread is about adoption children by one-sex families.. so the baby raised in this kind of family will never try to find differences in other people, you know, race, color, religion and choise of lover, that's also not so bad...
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Rui wrote:well, i was thinking about an answer but now that i've read what our friend Tora had written i guess there's no need of that, of course i agree with you 100%, and besides that FFFF, think about it, more gays its equal to more nice womens alone wanting for the sex of strong boy 8) :lol:
ohhh... 8) :lol: :wink:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

If we allow fags to marry.......where do we draw the line? AT some point there must be a cutoff on what we allow. By your reasoning we will have to allow poligamy and child brides too!!!!!!!!!

It is our duty to set up the standards by which we live for the protection of society and we have already chosen 1000's of years ago in the time of cavemen.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

danyet wrote:If we allow fags to marry.......where do we draw the line? AT some point there must be a cutoff on what we allow. By your reasoning we will have to allow poligamy and child brides too!!!!!!!!!

It is our duty to set up the standards by which we live for the protection of society and we have already chosen 1000's of years ago in the time of cavemen.
I agree there MUST be a line, just like adopting children by straight married couples! The spouses' sex will never determine their attitude to a child! Like beaten to death and tormented small russian children in us and elsewhere. they did seem to be Ok, but...
adopting by gay-married couples is a chance for a baby to find a home and loving parents, they've suffered a lot and deserve it.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:If we allow fags to marry.......where do we draw the line? AT some point there must be a cutoff on what we allow. By your reasoning we will have to allow poligamy and child brides too!!!!!!!!!

You are such a Republican.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Comming soon! POLYGAMY..........does anyone want to make a bet!!!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Comming soon! POLYGAMY..........does anyone want to make a bet!!!
Well, almost half of the world have been praticing it, so what's new? Oh yeah, something is... it's aint gonna happen in the States as long as Republicans are still in charge. :evil:
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

but you know that i have do not point to any one here about his or her mother because i respect all in this forum , when i give this proverb i am just want to ask between this sentence .
and another thing i want to talk about in this subject all of us know the goals from marriage just for forming family not for another reason . and ALLAh for that creat man and woman.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

zaman wrote: and another thing i want to talk about in this subject all of us know the goals from marriage just for forming family not for another reason . and ALLAh for that creat man and woman.
What makes you so sure about this? :roll:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

forming familes sounds weird, i thought it's a free - will decision...
Zaman, you sound like my teacher, who says that the only human goal in life is forming a family and making children... forming family and making children...

I find it so odd and too communist :?
Last edited by Tora on Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

danyet wrote:Comming soon! POLYGAMY..........does anyone want to make a bet!!!
Why polygamy?..

I suppose if the humanity determines that it doesn't need one-sax relationship it will disappear really soon, but if there is pressing by government church and some orthodox communities, the resistance will only increase.
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

Personally I don’t understand how could it be possible for a man to love another man or for a woman to love another woman. But I do believe that every person has a right to choose for himself/herself whom to love and what kind of lifestyle to have. And I respect that right. And if it is a sin, I know that it is not my sin. I have lots of own sins I should worry about. So what right do I have to judge others or decide for others whom to marry?
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

What makes you so sure about this?

becuase my religion said that in AL-quran
and another religion like christianity .

and all religions forbidde this thing

if you are do nor religious , this is not give you the droit to allow that .
just ALLAh can do that becuase he has been created us so he must give us the low in this world not another person becuase he will be punishment if we do not do anything wrong in the judgment day.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

because my religion said that in AL-quran

and all religions forbidden this thing

if you are nor religious , this is not give you the droit to allow that .
just ALLAh can do that because he has been created us so he must give us the low in this world not another person because
ALLAH will be punishment if we do not do anything wrong in the judgment day.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

because my religion said that in AL-quran

and all religions forbidden this thing

if you are nor religious , this is not give you the droit to allow that .
just ALLAh can do that because he has been created us so he must give us the law in this world not another person because
ALLAH will be punishment if we do not do anything wrong in the judgment day.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

My goodness.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

zaman wrote: What makes you so sure about this?

becuase my religion said that in AL-quran

and all religions forbidde this thing
This is what really annoys me. How sure are you to use ALL? ALL means ALL, not just some or most; it includes me or my religion or people who think your talk is ridiculous. Buddhism doesn't prohibits homosexuality. We are not born with our sins like Christians say they are. And people who practice homosexuality are not sinners.
zaman wrote:if you are do nor religious , this is not give you the droit to allow that .
just ALLAh can do that becuase he has been created us so he must give us the low in this world not another person becuase he will be punishment if we do not do anything wrong in the judgment day.
And may I ask you if your Allah has given you the right to judge people for their differences? Is it in your Koran? And how do you know what he might forgive and might not? Because someone is homosexual, he won't be forgiven by your Allah? Is it what you're telling me? Are you trying to make a decision for him now?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:We are not born with our sins like Christians say they are.
christians are not born with sins. children are considered innocent until age of reason
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:We are not born with our sins like Christians say they are.
christians are not born with sins. children are considered innocent until age of reason
Fine, cross that part out, then. Christians are raised with sins or having sins, how about that?
Boris

Post by Boris »

Homosexual it’s same sort of illness. Illness of brain. And I don’t understand why we have to connive them and support to distribute of contagion.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Boris wrote:Homosexual it’s same sort of illness. Illness of brain. And I don’t understand why we have to connive them and support to distribute of contagion.
Really, doctor?
Boris

Post by Boris »

Dixie wrote:
Boris wrote:Homosexual it’s same sort of illness. Illness of brain. And I don’t understand why we have to connive them and support to distribute of contagion.
Really, doctor?
Do you think its normal?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Boris wrote: Do you think its normal?
Who said what is to be normal and what not? Who established the rules? We don't care about violence, but we worry when two people (of the same sex) love each other?

By the way, homosexuality is not new. It's not a 21st century issue. It's existed for ever.

Maybe you dislike it, but let them be. They don't meddle in your life, then don't worry about it.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Dr Boris has a good brain!! Russian brains are not screwed up by western political correct ideas yet!

Hmmm.......I wonder.......would I eat a steak from a steer if I knew that steer was a homo....
Boris

Post by Boris »

Dixie wrote:
Boris wrote: Do you think its normal?
Who said what is to be normal and what not?
Normal is when man makes sex with woman and they have kids. When two guys ~ themselves it’s not normal. I know it’s without medicine degree.
I am not interesting about personal life of them. Everyone can choose thy way. But I see an advertisement of this life style. I mean gay parade and other? I hate it.
Terrible when somebody suggests legalizing adopting kids by such couple.
Tolerance it’s not the best choose every time. If you want to love somebody with the same sex do it. But don’t display it for everyone.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Oh man I am not going to discuss the same thing over and over again.

If you've got a problem with life, that's your problem.
Boris

Post by Boris »

Dixie, Maybe you have a problem. I’m not. I didn’t say any words to you personally.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Boris wrote:Dixie, Maybe you have a problem. I’m not. I didn’t say any words to you personally.
I don't have any problem with two people loving each other. I am tired of discussing the same thing over and over again on the forums, that's all. Unfortunately, the world is full of people who still think homosexuality is "abnormal", an "illness" and such. I've been defending it constantly on the forums and that's why I told you I am tired of it. You're free to think whatever you want to think. But I am happy that I can consider myself a tolerant person.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: Hmmm.......I wonder.......would I eat a steak from a steer if I knew that steer was a homo....
Well, I have a big, gayish feeling that you have. So, you're gonna be a vegeterian?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Boris wrote: Terrible when somebody suggests legalizing adopting kids by such couple.
Tolerance it’s not the best choose every time. If you want to love somebody with the same sex do it. But don’t display it for everyone.
Why don't you go back to Talking Point Discussion and answer my posts there about gays adopting kids? If you can answer me why straight people deserve to raise their kids better than some gay people when those straight people have kids and then throw their babies in the garbage, kill them to get insurance money, force them to work in brothels, train them to become con artists, etc. And while you're there, I think you wouldn't mind answering me why we have heterosexual people who are willing to adopt kids, but there are still many orphans need to be adopted????
Cucumber
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cucumber »

I know, somebody will say "Oh, these old farts can't stop talking about God's conception for people, there is new times and everybody may do what they wish!" Maybe, maybe. But marriage between the same sex people is private, intim action, so phrase was told by Boris "don’t display it for everyone" is correct. Let anybody explane me what one would say to his child if he has asked " Mommy, why these men are kissing? Do you have any right ansver?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Cucumber wrote:I know, somebody will say "Oh, these old farts can't stop talking about God's conception for people, there is new times and everybody may do what they wish!" Maybe, maybe. But marriage between the same sex people is private, intim action, so phrase was told by Boris "don’t display it for everyone" is correct. Let anybody explane me what one would say to his child if he has asked " Mommy, why these men are kissing? Do you have any right ansver?
What he was saying is that they CANNOT get married, not just no intimate actions in public. And by all means, I think intimate actions in public is just yuck whether it's from a homo or a hetero couple. I mean, holding hand or hugging is okay, but kissing? Get a room, for crying out loud. :roll:

And what's wrong with gay parade? Do they have sex during the parade? Or do they just wanna show you they're existed and would like a little more respect from you?????
Cucumber
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cucumber »

Well, well. Sometimes I switch on TV in the afternoon and what I see??? Kissing man at the screen and other what have to be showed only after midnight. Perhaps, in the USA is working the strong lows but there we are shocked. It called "democracy" here.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Cucumber wrote:Well, well. Sometimes I switch on TV in the afternoon and what I see??? Kissing man at the screen and other what have to be showed only after midnight. Perhaps, in the USA is working the strong lows but there we are shocked. Here this is called "democracy"
:shock: What show is that? I'm in the States and I haven't seen anything like that. Well, twice... Once in San Francisco and once on Will and Grace. That's all.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:
Cucumber wrote:I know, somebody will say "Oh, these old farts can't stop talking about God's conception for people, there is new times and everybody may do what they wish!" Maybe, maybe. But marriage between the same sex people is private, intim action, so phrase was told by Boris "don’t display it for everyone" is correct. Let anybody explane me what one would say to his child if he has asked " Mommy, why these men are kissing? Do you have any right ansver?
What he was saying is that they CANNOT get married, not just no intimate actions in public. And by all means, I think intimate actions in public is just yuck whether it's from a homo or a hetero couple. I mean, holding hand or hugging is okay, but kissing? Get a room, for crying out loud. :roll:

And what's wrong with gay parade? Do they have sex during the parade? Or do they just wanna show you they're existed and would like a little more respect from you?????
the bold is just what i share with you!