EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Iran’s nuclear program to create the A-BOMB

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

what does Iran want its nuclear program for

Iran wants to have its own nuclear weapon
54%
for civil needs only
46%

Total votes : 13

Iran’s nuclear program to create the A-BOMB

Postby Monster » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:50 am

The crisis over the Iranian nuclear program seems endless. Iran doesn’t want to pull back insisting on continuing its nuclear researches. EU and US don’t want Iran to become a nuclear country which threatens them and other countries. It is clear for even blind that there is only brainwashing talks about creating a peaceful nuclear program for civil goals. The goal is to create the A-BOMB to get advantage in the region and go on supporting terrorist movements like Hezbollah , Hamas Al-Qaeda without being attacked by US.
Last edited by Monster on Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monster
Gold Member

Postby feanor » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:21 pm

I wonder how many of you believe that the promlem is really about nuclear bombs that Iran have? let me tell you the real bomb that Iran have.
Iran has a series of very important decisions about petrol. First, within two or three months, they are planning to use euro instead of dollar in the petrol selling to the world. Then their second big decision is to make an international petrol market in their country. So this means they will decide the price of petrol, a direct rival to American and English markets, which are the only monopolists about petrol price.
So, considering just these two things, we can say that Iran has such a bomb that is more devastating than nuclear one to the American economy.
feanor
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:34 pm

[size=18]what do you think about israel nucleaur program[/size]
zaman
Gold Member

Postby Danyet » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:31 pm

Israel is a peacful and free country, Iran is not.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:56 am

danyet wrote:Israel is a peacful and free country, Iran is not.

I doubt this bold part.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby zaman » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:26 pm

what is happen in this world? how you can change the realities about israel . so, tell us who's killed children every day in palestine and destruct their homes above them
yes you are right i think iran do that not israel.
zaman
Gold Member

Postby Boris » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:00 pm

I know who kill the children. Beast and other “true” Muslim in Palestine, Chechnja and other.
Boris
Silver Member

Postby Monster » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:14 pm

I dont think there would be the free world at all if Iran and Syria were super powerful states instead of USA and EU. I dont think there would be the freedom of speech or base human rights in that world. It does not seem to me there also were other religions except of Islam. There would not be a place for any democratic achievements in that world. Nothing of what we have now living under peaceful and democratic laws would exist in that world.
Monster
Gold Member

Postby Danyet » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:16 pm

Boris is right, .......the Muslims who killed the children in Beslan intentionally killed them. If you knew the details of what happened and all the things they did to these kids you would be sick. They bayonetted a ten year old boy in the back because he was asking for water. Islam breeds this peverted behaviour!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby loosy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:13 pm

Islam breeds this peverted behaviour!

I don't think what happen in Beslan can be traced to one single element, danyet. If only this world were that transparent.

Israel is a peacful and free country, Iran is not.

Um, yeah, I'm with LennyeTran here. The concept of Israel as a peaceful and free country is laughable. However, it is a democracy, for whatever that's worth these days.

About Iran and the bomb. I read in 'The Economist' that the US is very happy to send the 'Non Proliferation' treaty out the window for India and start selling them all the enriched uranium they want. India, by the way, didn't sign the treaty. Furthermore, India won't allow for the inspection of certain "factories" which could very well be used for making the components required to asamble an atomic bomb.

The way I see it, Iran is just covering its back.

*loosy*
loosy

Next

Return to Current News