EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

U.S. Military Kills Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

U.S. Military Kills Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Postby Romantic » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:00 pm

American military officials said DNA testing is being done to make absolutely sure. But they're positive the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq is dead following a U.S. air strike.

But are the series of these events have finished :!: :?:
Romantic
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:32 pm

In my country this information follows the one about The official representaives of Russian Embassy In Bagdad that are alredy missing for 5 whole days - for me it's not of less importance...
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:34 am

Don't know where to post it as to set up a new thread is too heavy because no one will be very interested but there is information I want to share! And if I have already started talking about it here so... An article given missing representatives are sentenced to death
so three weeks almost! Horrable!

The only thing I failed to find is reaction of chechenian authorities as they are really involved in all this happening! Jesus! Allah! Somebody! Why do they do it??
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:48 am

Here we have proof that The Chechnyen conflict has been taken over by Islamic cutthroats. The Muslim plague upon the Earth must be stopped. The trouble is that people have to first recognise the disease exists and is spreading. Most of the worlds conflicts are related to Islam. From Thailand, Indonesia, Israel, Iraq, USA and Russia we have Islamic terrorism.
It is time for people to wake up and realise that we all are fighting the same enemy.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Tora » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:45 pm

I don't blame all the islamists. Islam is one of the leading religions in Russia, I guess 20% is the official estimation of islamic russian population. Blaming everyone we undermine the entire political system. Chechenians are cooperating with the federals against those you come from abroad and are there to bring so-called freedom by murdering, kidnapping, torturing.
What the islamic radicals do - they take poople to their camps for training and then bring the warriors back to regions that are known as unpatient like Chechnya. I believe there is a well-organised, numerous, sponsored organisation that doesn't fight for Islam but follow their own weird interests hiding behind the religion mask.
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:50 am

Tora wrote:I don't blame all the islamists.

Well you should!

They must all be held accountable until those "peaceful" muslims start speaking out against their violent muslim brothers.

It seems to me that the supposedly "peaceful" muslims are remaining silent, waiting for their friends to do the dirty work of bringing about change through violence, for them.

The peaceful muslims and the violent muslins both have the same agenda!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Tora » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:05 am

Terrorism is a desease, it should be cured. And frankly speaking I don't care what methods will enable it.
Danyet, I believe there is no need in persuading each other and I don't want any anger targeted at you caused by your posts. All I want is russian embassy officials to be released safe and sound as soon as possible because it's horrable and senseless and doesn't go with human rights.
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:23 pm

euronews.net: "The Web posting showed video footage of the killing of two men it said were Russian captives and the beheaded body of a third man"

those bastards murdered russian hostages
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:03 am

Yes, I heard of it on our news.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby GoldenPearl » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:27 am

my brother danyet I am a muslim and terrisom is aganst Islam and all the muslims fight it except a few of them . Islamic terrosm as you call it it even happined inside islamic country like saudi arabia and jordan it is not related to islam so please don't spread out the hatred and belive me I am happy for to hear that Al zargawi died because of his teruble crime in jordan and there is diffrent between defend on your country aginst the colonst who want to take your country and destroy it as what happined in Iraq and attack another country like what happined in 11 /9 /2001 in Amerca .
you don't heard about the crimes of the amercan solders espicially that in Al Guraib jail my blod was boiling :evil: :evil: when I saw the photos of the iraqies presioners naked it makes me hate that country you know that country that bring the idia of colonisation of iraq . such deeds grow the terriosm and feed it .
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Next

Return to Current News