EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

World Cup

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Tora » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:48 pm

by the way - the australian coach is russian coach-to-be after the world cup! :!:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:04 pm

Never liked that game. Maybe 3 times have played in sporting class on groundschooltime -stupid teacher panned.. I really disliked it... I'm too individualistic for that game. can't play with team.. I believe, most estonians have that fault. Everyone is for own.. I forgot for witch team I play. :lol:

Fortunately I don't have lot of friends around of me, who annoy me with footpall, but there is nothing to watch on tv. and that's catastrophe.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:30 pm

Hardi wrote:Fortunately I don't have lot of friends around of me, who annoy me with footpall, but there is nothing to watch on tv. and that's catastrophe.

Surf your 40 russian channels! :lol:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby cyborg » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:05 pm

at my place: man, people are so immersed, so am i.

The game is so addictive that, im not able to carry forward my routine. The impact is unlimited, this morning I had exam, yet I just decided to keep a track of those matches. It’s no different at workstation; older LCD’s & tv’s are replaced by new once. The scheduled meet are ether postponed or proponed, people getting crazy……hahaha
cyborg
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:39 pm

cyborg wrote:at my place: man, people are so immersed, so am i.

The game is so addictive that, im not able to carry forward my routine. The impact is unlimited, this morning I had exam, yet I just decided to keep a track of those matches. It’s no different at workstation; older LCD’s & tv’s are replaced by new once. The scheduled meet are ether postponed or proponed, people getting crazy……hahaha

I had my exam already this morning either! :wink: Do you watch it just because you can't help watching it or your team plays? What country do you represent here? :D
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby cyborg » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:54 pm

my exams, turn dam bad.....how about your's, i hope you turned out with flying colors

I update myself with every single match.
cyborg
Gold Member

Postby Hardi » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:55 pm

Sorry of Japanese, who must wake something about 4:00 morning to watch it.. One of my Japanese friend was worried already about weeks before. If she can wake for those games or not. Weird... I was sure, that only men are crazy about footpall.

Maybe if Estonian team was qualified, to worldcup, I would little interested too.. but to stay awake to see it?! My sleep is more worth than a game.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:39 am

Hardi wrote:I'm so bored about it. Can't wait when it's over..

I've been watching the Spanish channels (you should, too), and I love how the sport reporter keeps yelling Gooooooooooooooooooool! and perfectamente legal. That's priceless. 8)
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:45 am

Watching Spain and Tunisia now. Gosh, that Tunisian goal keeper was stupid. :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:25 am

LennyeTran wrote:I've been watching the Spanish channels (you should, too), and I love how the sport reporter keeps yelling Gooooooooooooooooooool! and perfectamente legal. That's priceless. 8)

perfectamente legal? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

PreviousNext

Return to Current News