the world's gone mad

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

corrupt government...
this is good description to government G.W.Bosh
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: VOA

Post by Danyet »

GJG wrote:
danyet wrote:How would you know what Israel is doing? YOu live in a country where the News is what ever your corrupt government lets you hear!
Hi,
Every morning, I listen to the radio VOA, is it from corrupt goverment?? :lol:
Sorry, I meant your brain must be corrupt then!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

zaman wrote:hy danyet:
tell me ?
if you have many of captives from the citizen of your country in country of enemy , and you are trying all the time by negotiations to make them free, and most of them old-men and old-women, and you assure about that this enemy do not treatment them well, and you ask from the united nations to free them but without advantage , because the united nations under control USA, and USA stand up with israel against arab.
so what will you should do in this case , in my opinion i must captivating soldiers from the country of my enemy then start negotiation from beginning..
so do you know that in israel there are 11,000 captive from lebanon , and in lebanon there are 2 soldiers from israel.
now tell me how wants this war (israel or hezb-allah )?????????????
1) Hezbolla was amassing huge stockpiles of weapons along the Israel border.

2) USA does not controll the UN

3) UN resolution said for Hezbolla to get out of Lebabnon

4) Many lebanese want Hezbolla out TOO!

5) Why don't you go to S. Lebanon and wait for a nice Israeli bomb to fall into your lap?
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

1- yes UN under control USA
2- most of lebanon wants hezballah to stay in leabanon cause hezballah has soldiers from citezen lebanon .
3- hezballah is resistance movment cause farmer of shiba to lebanon not lands of israeli and until now it is still invader.
4- arab we like live in our country by our dignity espacially WHO are believe in ALLAH and paradise.
5- why you not go to tel aviv and wait until the katiosha rocket from heaballah to exploding you .
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله عاش حزب الله وعاشت لبنان
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

so live live lebanon and hezballah
down down USA & israel
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

danyet wrote
3) UN resolution said for Hezbolla to get out of Lebabnon .

cause the unite nations under control USA , and USA wants this from hezballah
victory to hezballah insha-allah
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

zaman wrote:hy LennyeTran:
if you are racial,
do not make yourself weary to talk about freedom , human rights and you are fighting the terrorism . because that will be making you hypocrite.
If you believe in your Koran, do not talk about peace and no wars here and there. Oopss, am I saying it too loud? :lol:
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

yes i believe in al-quran because i believe in ALLAH , and my quran order me to talk about peace and fight a evil , and i am asking from you do not run away from the right answering .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Well, you sound like a hypocrite just as much as you think I do to me since I don't see no peace or whatsover from the Koran.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

no i am not hypocrite and I hope do not be , the quran said to us a hypocrite will be in the hell .
so if you read al-quran tell me how many surah in it , i am ask you this question cause I want to know if you know something about it or no .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Yeah, and the Koran says all sort of things, but do you really follow it? Excuse me, cross that question out. It's a stupid question. You must have been since there's been some verbal arguments in the Middle East forum just like in reality.

In reality, they bomb each other in the Middle East. Here, we attack each other with words. In reality, you guys marched demanding to kill the ones who drew some moronic pictures about your prophet. Here, you demanded to kick Danyet out of EC or personally insulted him because he's said something about your prophet you don't like. In reality, what Hitler had done disgust people. Here, some dudes actually think Hitler was not "that bad". Et cetera. How pathetic!
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

No, it is no necessary the people will be with you in the same opinion ,
but there is something you can not watch it deflecting and scoffing our ideologies or something hers affair by our religions this is our duty trend our religion and our prophet .
we hate to attack to anyone but if someone attack us or attack in out religion and our ideologies we must defence for our self .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Don't you see how ridiculous and hypocritical statement it is? You cannot fight others in the name of religion. Even when you're trying to defend yourself about your belief. Your religious belief is your faith. Therefore, you cannot devalue it with nonsensical fights.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

No, i can not fight anyone just to selling off or to satisfay my self , but as you know i must fight for my religion because that is imposing and duty to defence for my religion .
and i do not think that will be kind of hypocrite.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

zaman wrote:No, i can not fight anyone just to selling off or to satisfay my self , but as you know i must fight for my religion because that is imposing and duty to defence for my religion .
and i do not think that will be kind of hypocrite.
And hence the Middle hasn't been in peace, or this world has gone mad. No, it's not entirely true. It's just some parts of the world has been mad. Anyways, good luck defending your religion since the more you do it, the more it'll make people stick to their opinions about Islam.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

so you must know that i can not imagine myself read anything fleer in my religion and asking from me stand up and watch without any reaction .
because my religion as for me like your opinion towards your country , family , mother, father, my religion as for everything in this life , and i give to it all my priorities to defence for it . anyhow that is my opinion can not any person make me change it .
because we are in at the right line , and others !!!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I don't care if people insult me in any other aspects (especially religion or patriotism) except my family. I will defend for my family members because of two simply reasons: one, blood is thicker than water; two, no one can come to me and start talking bad about my family out of nowhere. Whatever I have to discuss with someone is my business with that person. My family members are innocent to be insulted. Therefore, I can understand why when people try to defend for their family members, but I do not understand why they would defend for their religion. Not all people share the same faith; hence, what's the need to fight for it? Love for your family, on the other hand, is totally different-- everyone has it in them. Some are just more or less than the others. Love for your family or love in general is more powerful than any religion in any form.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

It's the mere source of all disorder in the Middle East
Why? Because it exists? I think you have a serious attitude problem.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

I think Israel just want to kill people and women and children without any good reason.
does anybody really know the reason ?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

fortminor wrote: does anybody really know the reason ?
I do!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

fortminor wrote:I think Israel just want to kill people and women and children without any good reason.
:shock: :shock: Excuse me, women and children are NOT people???
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

danyet
if you really know the reason tell us about it to discuss this with each other.
????????????
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

The specific reason makes me to defence in my religion and give all my priorities to defence for it, this is because I like my prophet and ALLAH more than my family and myself.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

zaman wrote:The specific reason makes me to defence in my religion and give all my priorities to defence for it, this is because I like my prophet and ALLAH more than my family and myself.
What did he do to you? Brought you to this world and raised you since you were a child? Cared for you when you were sick? Got you in college? Gave you the unconditional love? Would die for you if he had to? The answers are no, no, no, no, no, no. To me, it's mindless to see someone choose their religion over family. :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

fortminor wrote:I think Israel just want to kill people and women and children without any good reason.
does anybody really know the reason ?
There are always children killed in war!

Tell me of even one war throughout all history where no children and innocent people were unintentionally killed..

The difference between Israel and Hezbolla is that Hezbolla intentionally has been sending rockets into Israeli cities with the intent on killing civilians to create havoc and terror. They do not seek to destroy military targets, just the people in general.

While Israel sends written warning in advance that they are going to bomb. They drop leaflets and post warning first that tell the people to get away to safety.

Israel is targeting places where Hezbolla keep weapons. Hezbolla keeps weapons in peoples houses. Israel does not.

Hezbolla wants Israeli land. Israel wants none of lebanon.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Ok...let me tell the reason for you: :wink:
The story begins since two Israeli soldiers illegally entered farms of south Lebanon, consequently Hezbollah captured them! In Medias (which you have given your reason from) , this was showed and reported without the first sentence (two Israeli soldiers illegally entered farms of south Lebanon) they just told that Hezbollah captured two of them over and over again :!: :!: :!:

Moreover, Israel always claims that he's human-lover, although in several bombards Israel used phosphoric bombs (that are illegal) which is a kind of chemic bomb and has stable influences on people's health till a long time. :cry:

In recent meeting of Security Counsel a proclamation against Israel was offered which 10 countries accepted, and just ONE country did not! And I wonder how that “one country” had the power to cancel and Veto it! (USA) :!: :!: :?: :!:
Is it fair that “one country” deny 10 other Ideas? :!: :?: Is it that promised democracy or equality? :!: :?:

I myself watch BBC, FOX news, CNN, VOA... to compare. None of them has reported phosphoric bombards and so many other cold-blooded acts of Israel! Because it’s against their policy! They have to work hard to hide the truth.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Dixie wrote:
:shock: :shock: Excuse me, women and children are NOT people???
:lol: you're right.i have to delet people. But actually they're defenceless people!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

fortminor wrote: :lol: you're right.i have to delet people. But actually they're defenceless people!
So women cannot defend ourselves? Come here and I will kick your ass! And we'll see who can't defend himself! :evil: How dare you.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Dixie wrote:
fortminor wrote: :lol: you're right.i have to delet people. But actually they're defenceless people!
So women cannot defend ourselves? Come here and I will kick your ass! And we'll see who can't defend himself! :evil: How dare you.

Oh.C' mon ... Im also a woman :D I can defend myself maybe.but suppose a mother who's worry about her children to be defended! Aint hard for her to defend herself and her children? :cry:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

fortminor wrote: Oh.C' mon ... Im also a woman :D I can defend myself maybe.but suppose a mother who's worry about her children to be defended! Aint hard for her to defend herself and her children? :cry:
Sorry I thought you were another of those sexist guys. But anyway, I think a mother who has to defend her children will be even stronger and get strenght from nowhere! Defending our children is in our blood, I think. Even the weakest one could defeat anyone when it comes to defending our kids.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Dixie wrote:
fortminor wrote: Oh.C' mon ... Im also a woman :D I can defend myself maybe.but suppose a mother who's worry about her children to be defended! Aint hard for her to defend herself and her children? :cry:
Sorry I thought you were another of those sexist guys. But anyway, I think a mother who has to defend her children will be even stronger and get strenght from nowhere! Defending our children is in our blood, I think. Even the weakest one could defeat anyone when it comes to defending our kids.
Your extremely right,Dixie.My mother always tell me this.I donnu what's that ...maybe when i became a mother ill find out better :wink:
but i really feel pity for them...that power cannot do anything when facing some soldiers with gun :cry:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

fortminor wrote: but i really feel pity for them...that power cannot do anything when facing some soldiers with gun :cry:
Nobody can do anything against guns...

I wish someday guns and weapons were eradicated from the world... I wish they would just disappear. You'd see how it all would end...
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

me too. But I think its impossible. :(
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! Now this is what I'm talking about. Just when I was starting to think you couldn't even break a glass you surprised me with this. Don't show this side of you to Jordi for his own sake. :wink: :twisted:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! Now this is what I'm talking about. Just when I was starting to think you couldn't even break a glass you surprised me with this. Don't show this side of you to Jordi for his own sake. :wink: :twisted:
He knows this side of mine and always wants me to calm down :evil: He knows I can't stand sexism and other "-isms" that only mean to put differences among people.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

yes all what did you said exit in al-quran . and i have belived ink al-quran my prophet and allah .
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

I don't know why talking again about religion. :? Israel is attacking Lebanon... still.
I thought that Israel is enough wise not to start a war and I don't know why the whole population, new-born kids are responsible for what some terroristic groups do. I know that not all the country's territory can stay under control of the authorities and blame lebanese and crush their houses - no, I don't think it's right.

I'm more impressed with what is going on in Georgia - russain south neighbour. Georgia - Abkhazia conflict. You know about two new (not very new but still) presidents In Ukraine and Georgia. I can't stand them both - it seems they do their best to make the people and relationship with Russia poorer. I don't care much about the relationship, but I simply don't understand why the government is so merciless to it's people. I don't like mister Saakashvilli speaking English while his nation is going to listen to him and understand georgian. that's weird
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Your post reminds me of something, Tora. If Earth was indeed a reality tv show (like it was in one SouthPark episode), it was a Jerry Springer show. :twisted:
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

yes you are right Tora
we must start to talk about the war in lebanon , do you know the reason for israel to that
because it wants to stop all the resistance movements in GAZA and south of lebanon , and I think that is more impossible to stop that .
because it is forget that they are earth in lebanon and GAZA still invader
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Why do we care now since the mess of the Middle East has been lingering for a long time? It never works for both sides when people talk about diplomacy and peace. I am really, sick and tire of it. Forget about it! You can’t help it but just make it worse. Who give a $hit about the Jews, the Palestinians and the others who is involved. Let them do what ever they want. It doesn’t matter anymore. :twisted: :twisted: Life is short, let live and enjoy people!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

vince90 wrote:Why do we care now since the mess of the Middle East has been lingering for a long time?

We have to pay attention to this because it affects the entire world.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I heard you man, but I am running out of patience. I don’t see there is a way out of it and I can’t take it anymore. :(