EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

the world's gone mad

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Dixie » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:00 am

fortminor wrote:I think Israel just want to kill people and women and children without any good reason.

:shock: :shock: Excuse me, women and children are NOT people???
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby zaman » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:45 am

danyet
if you really know the reason tell us about it to discuss this with each other.
????????????
zaman
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:51 am

The specific reason makes me to defence in my religion and give all my priorities to defence for it, this is because I like my prophet and ALLAH more than my family and myself.
zaman
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:39 pm

zaman wrote:The specific reason makes me to defence in my religion and give all my priorities to defence for it, this is because I like my prophet and ALLAH more than my family and myself.

What did he do to you? Brought you to this world and raised you since you were a child? Cared for you when you were sick? Got you in college? Gave you the unconditional love? Would die for you if he had to? The answers are no, no, no, no, no, no. To me, it's mindless to see someone choose their religion over family. :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:47 pm

fortminor wrote:I think Israel just want to kill people and women and children without any good reason.
does anybody really know the reason ?
There are always children killed in war!

Tell me of even one war throughout all history where no children and innocent people were unintentionally killed..

The difference between Israel and Hezbolla is that Hezbolla intentionally has been sending rockets into Israeli cities with the intent on killing civilians to create havoc and terror. They do not seek to destroy military targets, just the people in general.

While Israel sends written warning in advance that they are going to bomb. They drop leaflets and post warning first that tell the people to get away to safety.

Israel is targeting places where Hezbolla keep weapons. Hezbolla keeps weapons in peoples houses. Israel does not.

Hezbolla wants Israeli land. Israel wants none of lebanon.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby fortminor » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:22 pm

Ok...let me tell the reason for you: :wink:
The story begins since two Israeli soldiers illegally entered farms of south Lebanon, consequently Hezbollah captured them! In Medias (which you have given your reason from) , this was showed and reported without the first sentence (two Israeli soldiers illegally entered farms of south Lebanon) they just told that Hezbollah captured two of them over and over again :!: :!: :!:

Moreover, Israel always claims that he's human-lover, although in several bombards Israel used phosphoric bombs (that are illegal) which is a kind of chemic bomb and has stable influences on people's health till a long time. :cry:

In recent meeting of Security Counsel a proclamation against Israel was offered which 10 countries accepted, and just ONE country did not! And I wonder how that “one country” had the power to cancel and Veto it! (USA) :!: :!: :?: :!:
Is it fair that “one country” deny 10 other Ideas? :!: :?: Is it that promised democracy or equality? :!: :?:

I myself watch BBC, FOX news, CNN, VOA... to compare. None of them has reported phosphoric bombards and so many other cold-blooded acts of Israel! Because it’s against their policy! They have to work hard to hide the truth.
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby fortminor » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:28 pm

Dixie wrote:

:shock: :shock: Excuse me, women and children are NOT people???

:lol: you're right.i have to delet people. But actually they're defenceless people!
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:40 am

fortminor wrote: :lol: you're right.i have to delet people. But actually they're defenceless people!

So women cannot defend ourselves? Come here and I will kick your ass! And we'll see who can't defend himself! :evil: How dare you.
Dixie

Postby fortminor » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:28 am

Dixie wrote:
fortminor wrote: :lol: you're right.i have to delet people. But actually they're defenceless people!

So women cannot defend ourselves? Come here and I will kick your ass! And we'll see who can't defend himself! :evil: How dare you.

Oh.C' mon ... Im also a woman :D I can defend myself maybe.but suppose a mother who's worry about her children to be defended! Aint hard for her to defend herself and her children? :cry:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:37 am

fortminor wrote:Oh.C' mon ... Im also a woman :D I can defend myself maybe.but suppose a mother who's worry about her children to be defended! Aint hard for her to defend herself and her children? :cry:

Sorry I thought you were another of those sexist guys. But anyway, I think a mother who has to defend her children will be even stronger and get strenght from nowhere! Defending our children is in our blood, I think. Even the weakest one could defeat anyone when it comes to defending our kids.
Dixie

PreviousNext

Return to Current News