EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

American soldiers before and after

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

American soldiers before and after

Postby GoldenPearl » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:10 pm

I wanna compare between the American solder in 1991 and those in 2006
I loved the American solders when I was a kid

I had beautiful memory about the Americans solders
it is like a dream but I still remember it and my mother told me about it . when I was 5 y in 1991 when the war of Iraq and Kuwait , and the American and the foreign army came to help Kuwait
And we were living in a Saudi town between Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and we left our home to my uncle home in a near town the Iraqis tanks entered my town and they shoot my elementary school that I studied there after two years
Anyway I live a war when I was 5 y
A groups of the American and the foreign vehicles were passing before my uncle house and the children where gathered to see it including me and when they saw us they buy candies from near shops and throw it to us I got two and they do this when we gathered and the children were saying please, please in English to have more candy , I was say please but I wasn't know what it mean and we also pointing to them by victory sign by our fingers like this V the children looked funny and I was doing this too
And some children was hide from them to take a look at their cars
not only me my friend has a memory of this war he said that he was standing at his house door With his young brother 2 y looking at their vehicle and a female soldier stop her car and went to her brother and kissed him and played with his hear then she left .
but look at them now , what do you think they gonna leave in the memory of the Iraqis children now ???????
I lived this memory for along time and it give me a good impression about the Americans and who look like them
Though they have the same goal which is fighting Iraq but the way is different and the president is different too
I loved the Americans solders but I hate them now
And this memory is real I wish it was just a dream
story about prophet Muhammad my lover
He gathered his army to fight who don't believe in God but if they believe he will leave them alone and when he saw a dog having poppies he order the whole army to change their way to not scared this dog
Have you heard that American commander ordered his army to change their way to not scared an Iraqis child ?????????

from
Golden Pearl
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:03 pm

American soldiers are still the same Golden Pearl. Only now thousands of men from Iran, Syria and many other countries have come into Iraq to fight with Americans.

When you were small and in Saudi there was no fighting between Saudi and Americans and Americans were not afraid to be killed by a child with a hand grenade. BUt now in Iraq American soldiers can be killed by children so they have to be careful.
But when the American soldiers are sure that the Iraqi kids are good, then they will be just as kind as they were to you when you were small.
I know this because I know personally some of these American soldiers who are in Iraq and they love all children.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:17 pm

danyet wrote:I know this because I know personally some of these American soldiers who are in Iraq and they love all children.

I know a marine guy who loves kids more than anything. He was on my top list of my-baby's-daddy because of the way he treats kids. Too bad his Japanese girlfriend is too cute for him to notice I was around.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Vinamilk » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:57 am

The American soldiers haven't changed at all. All of them are dummies for Bush's plots.
Vinamilk
Silver Member

Postby Danyet » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:01 pm

Vinamilk wrote:The American soldiers haven't changed at all. All of them are dummies for Bush's plots.
Oh really........ then hopefully they will shoot you! :roll:
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby fortminor » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:35 pm

danyet wrote:
Vinamilk wrote:The American soldiers haven't changed at all. All of them are dummies for Bush's plots.
Oh really........ then hopefully they will shoot you! :roll:

Yes,they shoot you and other people ! just because you don't agree with them.It's their policy ! A real terrorism ! :lol:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby Danyet » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:47 pm

Are you trying to prove that proof that blonds are dumb or something?
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby fortminor » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:49 pm

Not at all !
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:43 pm

:) Sorry that was in 1990 but I was 5 years and my friend was girl not boy .
Anyway
I still remember when the Kuwaitis run to Saudi Arabia
Like the Lebanese now then the Saudi government took them by buses to a save place
And took who stay in my town and I still remember when I was playing in Iraqis tank with my brothers and sisters after the war and when we back after we left our house to my uncle house we found our house opened and the door was shoot by a strong gun I asked my father about it and he said that was the Saudi army that fight Iraq in that time they were looking for Iraqis solders [ and I remember my mother when she was shutting the windows by a plastic tape coz she was afraid of the poising bombs of saddam [ I don't know what you call it and my mother asked God to get saddam out of his home like he did to us and get us out of our home for six months ]
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby Danyet » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:05 pm

That is interesting, Golden Pearl!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Next

Return to Current News