EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Islam Threatens The Free World

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby fortminor » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:14 am

still fightin ,Danyet? :lol:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:13 am

Ohhh it's so annoying!

Who calls himself the "Boss in the world"? Who is responsible for so many colonies in Asia? What do they do in the colonies exept of stealing the treasures of others? Who is invading Iraq, who will be incvading Iran, who has the most dangerous weapons of the world, who is doing so much research to invent more destructive weapons, who is always frightened if other countries get more and more power, who is trying everything to stop them, and who is the real danger of the world?

PS: Say what you want, I don't want to fight with guys who turns his guilty conscience in blaiming others.
Admiral

Postby Admiral » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:23 am

how old are you, danyet?
Admiral

Postby fortminor » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:22 pm

Admiral wrote:Ohhh it's so annoying!
Who calls himself the "Boss in the world"? Who is responsible for so many colonies in Asia? What do they do in the colonies exept of stealing the treasures of others? Who is invading Iraq, who will be incvading Iran, who has the most dangerous weapons of the world, who is doing so much research to invent more destructive weapons, who is always frightened if other countries get more and more power, who is trying everything to stop them, and who is the real danger of the world?

USA = :twisted: , Israel = :evil: !

:lol:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:19 pm

Admiral wrote:Who calls himself the "Boss in the world"?
Islam!

Admiral wrote: Who is responsible for so many colonies in Asia?
I don't know, who?

Admiral wrote: Who is invading Iraq,
The United Nations

Admiral wrote: who will be invading Iran,

No one needs to invade Iran. All it will take is for israel to send a few fighter/bomber aircraft over to blow the ~ out of thier nuke program. They should have already done this. Perhaps their will do it before they leave Lebanon, that would be ideal.

Admiral wrote:who has the most dangerous weapons of the world,

Quite a few countries now.

Admiral wrote: who is doing so much research to invent more destructive weapons,

IRAN! Duh!

Admiral wrote: who is always frightened if other countries get more and more power, who is trying everything to stop them,

Iran!! Duh!!

Admiral wrote:and who is the real danger of the world?

Islam. Duh!!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby fortminor » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:30 pm

danyet wrote:
Admiral wrote: who is always frightened if other countries get more and more power, who is trying everything to stop them,

Iran!! Duh!!

For example ? :roll:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:13 pm

fortminor wrote:
danyet wrote:

Iran!! Duh!!

Hmmm!......And I thought that you were only an aeroplane blonde!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Re: Islam Threatens The Free World

Postby trangsang » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:11 pm

danyet wrote:Just as Muslims believes that once someone becomes a Muslim that he or she can never revert back to being a non-Muslim.

A religion wouldn't force someone to stay with them but a cult would kill/threat that person.

most of the terrorists consider themselves to be devout Muslims.

It's hard to trust them and their behavior could be normal at one moment but seconds later they could kill people around them so I feel uncomfortable to be near them whether they're male or female Muslims.

It's interesting that Muslims complain when there were about 10 people killed in Lebanon but say nothing when there were 50 people killed in Iraq. By the way, those died in Iraq were killed by their fellow Muslims.

I wonder if Islam the only religion/cult that its followers behead someone. I thought this act would only happen in hell and execute by only satan.
trangsang

Postby fortminor » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:27 am

danyet wrote:
fortminor wrote:
danyet wrote:

Iran!! Duh!!

Hmmm!......And I thought that you were only an aeroplane blonde!

:roll:
AEROPLANE BLONDE : One who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a 'black box'.
what do u mean :?:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby Seafarer » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:55 pm

I am muslim too..but i think that the most terrorist action that i did was to wash my brother in the toilet with cold water..
I am really disturbed by the idea of being named as a terrorist because of my religion.Indeed, it has never been thought to me to invade a country in the name of God!
But,this doesn't mean that i support terrorist actions Cause my country suffers because of it. I hate some other muslims who make people to think that every muslim is a potential terrorist. :twisted:
Seafarer
Gold Member

Next

Return to Current News