Islam Threatens The Free World

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

And? How many Americans do you know think that way?
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

My teacher told me that all Americans think in this way more or less. I can't give my own thoughts because I haven't been in America, but I hope (and I'm sure) there are also Americans who are sensible and know how to deal with such problems.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote:My teacher told me that all Americans think in this way more or less. I can't give my own thoughts because I haven't been in America, but I hope (and I'm sure) there are also Americans who are sensible and know how to deal with such problems.
This is the reason why I've been debating with you. You have been using your sense of ALL to judge Americans based on American history. Now, please just answer the simple question that I've asked you several times. It might be the fourth or the fifth time I've asked; I've lost count.

Not all Americans voted and supported Bush. Tell me, what about those who didn't vote and support him? Were they supporting Bush, a terrorist, in your eyes?
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

His point 1. That guy is a terrorist to him.
His point 2. Muslims must worship him and praise him, no matter what he'd done.
His point 3. The poster was a Muslim who denied what M. did. Or in other words, if you were a Gernman who didn't question anything about Hitler's action, but you said you didn't like the thought of killing a Jew. It'd would be s hypocritical saying since you'd already indirectly supported him by not questioning his ways.
His point 4. Since the poster didn't try to question what he'd done, he indirectly supported a terrorist in Danyet's eyes.
Thank you for giving me his point of view, Lennye. Yeah, if danyet really meant this, I wouldn't have posted my critisicm.

What I think to these opinions, is that Americans should have let the culture develope itself, because a strong bind to religion is what all countries had in their primal state.

I can understand that Americans were very angry because of 11.9., and so the Irak War was (although it's wrong) imaginable.
But however I guess the Americans now want to shut out the danger that there could be a terror act again, so they wanted to shut out any reason of terrorism.
But I still think it's wrong to shut out the religion, because a religion is only a sort of paper to me. And I think America should rather attack the terrorist organisation than to attack the countries where the terrorists are staying, because the countries didn't have anything to do with the terrorists.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Please answer my question that I've asked you first. This is all I'm asking. It's a simple question, and I don't understand why you haven't been able to answer it. :?
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Not all Americans voted and supported Bush. Tell me, what about those who didn't vote and support him? Were they supporting Bush, a terrorist, in your eyes?
For a president voting, it's only important what the majority said. Is it right? So, I meaned "Americans" by "the majority of Americans", I thought it could be counted as the same, at least for talking about voting.
I should have said: "the majority of Americans", sorry.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Please answer my question that I've asked you first. This is all I'm asking. It's a simple question, and I don't understand why you haven't been able to answer it.
I was answering your last posting when you posted a new one.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Exactly! I never said his examples were right, but I could see where he was coming from. As for yours, I couldn't see the relations. That's why I've been asking you. As you know American population is approximately around 250 millions, and 48% of them voted for Kerry in the 2004 presidential voting. Do you know how many Americans you've said supported for a terrorist while they didn't? :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

And remember, less than half of eligible voters in USA did not even vote at all. So only 25% of eligible voters even voted for Bush
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

say whatever you want.......danyet

I really believe in my religion....

and every individual has his own personality.....even you danyet
and my prophet mohammed had sent to this world to guide people to islam...because allah asked him to do that

USA is responsible for all the wars around the world not islam...because USA trying to judging islam and finish it.....this is the main reason
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

LennyeTran wrote: Religions were built to teach others to love, not to form a gang and shun someone out of the group.
i strongly accept this part, and Islam is a religion of peace and Love in my opinion.I dont wanna change yours! :wink:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

fortminor wrote: and Islam is a religion of peace :wink:
If Islam is a religion of piece....tell how come Mohammed waged so many wars?

Did Buddha wage wars?
Did Jesus wage wars?

NO! Mohammed waged war! May he rot in hell for his crimes and his lies.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

fortminor wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Religions were built to teach others to love, not to form a gang and shun someone out of the group.
i strongly accept this part, and Islam is a religion of peace and Love in my opinion.I dont wanna change yours! :wink:
Did you really read what you quoted? Your religion abandons and shuns people who leave Islam. You can figure out the rest of what I'm trying to say, can't you?
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

fortminor wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:

Religions were built to teach others to love, not to form a gang and shun someone out of the group.

i strongly accept this part, and Islam is a religion of peace and Love in my opinion.I dont wanna change yours!

Did you really read what you quoted? Your religion abandons and shuns people who leave Islam. You can figure out the rest of what I'm trying to say, can't you?
She thought you were speaking in a friendly way without bad background intentions. How can you require others to don't think Islam is evil to think in your way?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote:
fortminor wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:

Religions were built to teach others to love, not to form a gang and shun someone out of the group.

i strongly accept this part, and Islam is a religion of peace and Love in my opinion.I dont wanna change yours!

She thought you were speaking in a friendly way without bad background intentions. How can you require others to don't think Islam is evil to think in your way?
She only wanted to believe what she wanted to believe, which was not what I was originally talking about. As I said,

I criticize any religion that tries to shun others because they don't share the same faith anymore. It's wrong! Religions were built to teach others to love, not to form a gang and shun someone out of the group. Acting otherwise than bringing love and peace is a cult-like group, to me.

Her religion abandons and shuns people who don't share the same faith anymore. She left out that part because she didn't wanna accept it and went on to praise it instead. She can do that to whoever she likes, but not in front of me when I just fnished criticizing it. It's a slap in my face, to me.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

danyet wrote:Did Jesus wage wars?
Jesus wrote:Don't think I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace to the earth, but the sword! Quoted from Matthäus, 10th chapter, verse 34, and Jesus said it.
So Jesus wanted, but only didn't achieve. http://bitflow.dyndns.org/german/Andrea ... 030216.doc

And what do you say about the crusades against the Orthodox and the Islam? Wikipedia says that the motives are religious and economical.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreuzzug

danyet wrote:Did Buddha wage wars?
Buddha himself didn't, but for example Japan made war towards USA in the 2nd world war because they said it's a defense for the buddhist nations.

Sometimes Buddhist temples in Japan or Tibet made wars against others, sometimes Buddhist countries made wars against others (for example Thailand and Burma).

I really wonder whether the mankind can live without war.

edit: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Ok it was my fault I quoted danyet's post but I thought he was Lennye, sorry very much to you both. I have already corrected it.
Last edited by Admiral on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Check whose you quoted. When you finish fixing it, we'll discuss. :roll:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

However, you see that you can interpret mostly anything out of religious books like Koran or Bible because their writers tried to write mostly everything into their books.

So my really really serious sentence is: Religion is NOT a reason for a war.

Marx said that religion is the opium of the people. But I say that religion is the fury-tablet of the people.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Admiral wrote:However, you see that you can interpret mostly anything out of religious books like Koran or Bible because their writers tried to write mostly everything into their books.
Firstly, I am not here to argue and compare religions. Only to expose Mohammed as a fraud through his historical actions.

The Crusades have nothing to do with the Jesus compared to Mohammed argument anyway! The only reason I mentioned Jesus is because Muslims keep saying that "Islam is the religion of peace". And you still haven't shown where Jesus was a killer!

Mohammed ordered 86 military actions against non-muslims 22 of which he personally led.

That fact alone exposes him as the killer he was and not a man of peace.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote:
danyet wrote:Did Buddha wage wars?
Buddha himself didn't, but for example Japan made war towards USA in the 2nd world war because they said it's a defense for the buddhist nations.
I don't see what you've brought up is related to this topic, but I'm gonna straighten it out, anyway.

Your statement about Japan's motive in WWII is invalid. I don't know where you got your source from, but it was clear in history that Japanese soldiers fought for their Emperor even though they were Buddhists. They didn't fight the war in the name of religion. They forced the US into this war because,

In the summer of 1941, the United States began an oil embargo against Japan, which was a protest of Japan's incursion into French Indo-China. (WWII)

Or you can read here for more information,

Check the sanction part

Japan had a dream to control the Asian part, and this was the reason why they were in the WWI and II. I don't see how Buddhism has anything to do with it like you said.

Admiral wrote:Sometimes Buddhist temples in Japan or Tibet made wars against others, sometimes Buddhist countries made wars against others (for example Thailand and Burma).
Because of religion? :?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Admiral seems to have no recourse against the fact that Mohammed was a killer, that is why he tries to bring up Japan but there is no evidence that either Buddha or Jesus waged war. Only Mohammed!
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

everythin' Admiral says is true!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

fortminor wrote:everythin' Admiral says is true!
This is better than jokes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

fortminor wrote:everythin' Admiral says is true!
And who exactly, told you this?
fadi

Post by fadi »

ISLAM FIRST :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

fadi wrote:ISLAM FIRST :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
I know what you mean. Islam first the Truth second! :roll: :roll:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Your statement about Japan's motive in WWII is invalid. I don't know where you got your source from
http://www.iivs.de/~iivs01311/H-B-K/deba.hi.05.htm It tells about Japan, the second world war, and Hitler, how they all used Buddhism as their reason for the war. But this text is very long and it's in German, I would suggest you to buy a translating programm.

hahaha :mrgreen: Lennye/danyet, I laugh at you.
Lennye wrote:Your statement about Japan's motive in WWII is invalid. I don't know where you got your source from
So, if you find a true fact that doesn't fit into your head, you need a source. What about the lies which fit in your head? Haha why haven't you ever criticised the "sources" of your cute boyfriend?
My advice to you: I understand, that you want to help danyet. But: The truth is always more important than your boyfriend.

PS: I got my source from the site I quoted above.

danyet wrote:Admiral seems to have no recourse against the fact that Mohammed was a killer, that is why he tries to bring up Japan but there is no evidence that either Buddha or Jesus waged war. Only Mohammed!
So you feel strong when your girlfriend helps you?Are you blind or does your ignorance forbid you to read? The first post on page 11. I would be very happy to if my fiancee helps me soo much, too, but the fact that she helps you doesn't allow you to be overzealous.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Of course i have not bothered to answer your lame post on page 11!!

Because it does not have anyting to do with my answering assertation that only Mohammed killed people. Not Jesus and not buhdda.

You can twist the words of Jesus and Mohammed to mean anything you want. That is why I have brought only the actions of these three into judgement and comparison.
Now, get that stuck into your brain because your arguments are nothing but drivel to me and do not even address the subject at hand. I would rather stick needles in my eyes than read one more of your inane posts.

PS On an interesting side note. Far be it from me to be a name caller...but..
This is what I found when I searched THE ENCYCLOPEADIA BRITANNIA for the word "Moron".

Adimiral ImageImage
Gold Member. Joined 24 September 2005
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote:
Your statement about Japan's motive in WWII is invalid. I don't know where you got your source from
http://www.iivs.de/~iivs01311/H-B-K/deba.hi.05.htm It tells about Japan, the second world war, and Hitler, how they all used Buddhism as their reason for the war. But this text is very long and it's in German, I would suggest you to buy a translating programm.

hahaha :mrgreen: Lennye/danyet, I laugh at you.
If you can't even get your source right, please don't waste my time. Rewriting biased information for history is a crime. Ony gullible people would actually believe Japanese soldiers fought in the WWII because of Buddhism.

Members of EC, would you please do me a favor and raise your hand, so I can see how many people believe this information he posted?
Admiral wrote: So, if you find a true fact that doesn't fit into your head, you need a source. What about the lies which fit in your head? Haha why haven't you ever criticised the "sources" of your cute boyfriend?
My advice to you: I understand, that you want to help danyet. But: The truth is always more important than your boyfriend.

PS: I got my source from the site I quoted above.
I'm not gonna waste my time to defend this. I don't waste time with kids who don't know much. You'll grow up some day. When you do, give me a call and we'll discuss about world crisis.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Lennye wrote:Members of EC, would you please do me a favor and raise your hand, so I can see how many people believe this information he posted?
Lennye wrote:I'm not gonna waste my time to defend this. I don't waste time with kids who don't know much. You'll grow up some day. When you do, give me a call and we'll discuss about world crisis.
PS: (besides, if the members here really follow Lennye's childish behaviour of voting) I am a normal Chinese living in a very liberal country like Germany. I have nothing to do with USA or Islam or Christianity or Buddhism.
Let's imagine a society like esl club. If somebody goes and spreads anger through the whole society, like what danyet does, don't you want him to stop? If yes, don't you want to tell him what is true?

And I think it's apparent who the real kid is.
I don't waste time with kids who don't know much.
Don't you want to check whether this blaim fits better to another user?
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I don't believe.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote: PS: (besides, if the members here really follows Lennye's childish behaviour of voting) I am a normal Chinese living in a very liberal country like Germany. I have nothing to do with USA or Islam or Christianity or Buddhism.
If asking people to show me that they also think that your view is wrong is childish, then you need to get a dictionary to see the real meaning of childish.

I'm tired of telling you that you can't read English. Maybe, it's better if you hear from others. It'd be helpful for you since you've been reading information from websites that can't be trusted, or you've posted information that have nothing to do with the main points.

If you want people like me to believe what you quoted, first you should try to do it the correct way. This is an example how a source should be trusted,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love

Scroll down to the bottom and see the notes, references, and external links. An article without one of these is a personal opinion. I don't see the notes, references, or external links at the end of that article. Hence, I don't give a darn about the personal opinion of that site you quoted. A personal opinion can be biased unless is proven right.

Quoting a source that has only copyright has nothing to do with it as being a reliable source. If I wrote something my own and would like to get it copyright, I would have the right to do so. But would my source be reliable? Well, it would depend on how and where I collect my information.

Please, give me something that I could actually spend my time to read. :roll:

Admiral wrote:Let's imagine a society like esl club. If somebody goes and spreads anger through the whole society, like what danyet does, don't you want him to stop? If yes, don't you want to tell him what is true?
It depends on how a person sees it. To someone who can't understand English like you I don't try to waste my time with this.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote:I don't believe.
One vote. Thank you. Coffee and doughnut is in another room. Help yourself! 8) :lol:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Firstly Lenny we are here to help people that don't understand and are trying to learn english (foremost) I thought. So I have to disagree with your last post. I do agree that sometimes things get a little hostile in some of the threads, however that is how conversations start, so there is nothing wrong with that.

Sometimes things do get a little personal I think that at times we all have to agree to disagree. That is just life. If we all felt the same about everything it would be a very boring world.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:Firstly Lenny we are here to help people that don't understand and are trying to learn english (foremost) I thought. So I have to disagree with your last post. I do agree that sometimes things get a little hostile in some of the threads, however that is how conversations start, so there is nothing wrong with that.

Sometimes things do get a little personal I think that at times we all have to agree to disagree. That is just life. If we all felt the same about everything it would be a very boring world.
I can help people who ask for help. He doesn't think he needs help with his English. If I did think he was that ignorant and could not be changed to learn more, I wouldn't have bothered to reply to his posts at all. I can choose not to reply to posters that cannot be helped.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

This is a nice website.
If you want people like me to believe what you quoted, first you should try to do it the correct way.
Why do you tell this to me? I guess there is another guy who deserves this critic more.
It depends on how a person sees it. To someone who can't understand English like you I don't try to waste my time with this.
This sentence of Lennye also depends on how the public sees it, not only Lennye.

hey any admins here? Don't you think this thread is finished now? It's not very productive to mess around with blaims.
Last edited by Admiral on Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

i dont know whats wrong with Danyet,,,

he hates Islam,,, but he always talk about it,,,\\

whereas if a muslim member write any thing about Islam,, all people here get mad off him
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote:
This is a nice website.
If you want people like me to believe what you quoted, first you should try to do it the correct way.
Why do you tell this to me? I guess there is another guy who deserves this critic more.
I don't care about whoever you're talking about. You're arguing with ME, so either get your sources in the correct way or stick with the topic. You can't do neither one of them.
Admiral wrote:
This sentence of Lennye also depends on how the public sees it, not only Lennye.
You were asking ME. If you're curious of how people see Danyet, ask them. Do not ask me and then expect me to see it like everyone else does. How lame! :roll:
Admiral wrote:hey any admins here? Don't you think this thread is finished now? It's not very productive to mess around with blaims.
You CAN'T get your sources correct or stay with the topic to persuade others to believe you. Not only that you tried to changed history with your biased personal opinion article that some lame person wrote it. Then you expect me to believe it. And let me see what you said, hahaha Lennye/danyet, I laugh at you. Yeah, very mature. :roll: What a lame-o! :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

mr_Love wrote:i dont know whats wrong with Danyet,,,

he hates Islam,,, but he always talk about it,,,\\

whereas if a muslim member write any thing about Islam,, all people here get mad off him
You mean all Muslims? Of course, you guys love to hang people who talk about your prophet. What else is new? :roll:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I don't care about whoever you're talking about. You're arguing with ME, so either get your sources in the correct way or stick with the topic. You can't do neither one of them.
Discussions about policy and worldly news should be objective, so I'm not arguing with you, I hope you could get it.
And do you always stick to the topic? Don't come with rules like "stick to the topic", do you stick to the topic?
Sometimes you bully other members, and last time you mentioned Redrose, maybe that should be an attack to me...
You were asking ME
See above, I don't have time fooling around with you, I speak to everybody who reads this thread. I hope it's clear now.
You CAN'T get your sources correct or stay with the topic to persuade others to believe you. Not only that you tried to changed history with your biased personal opinion article that some lame person wrote it. Then you expect me to believe it.
Of course I can get my sources correct. I always post the German article on which my post is based on at the beginning of political discussions.
You mean all Muslims? Of course, you guys love to hang people who talk about your prophet. What else is new?
Mr.Love means all esl club users. Is Mr.Love a muslim?

Listen, we are not racist. I hope you are not racist, too. Why not thinking about it: Do you really want to become racist only because your boyfriend is racist? You don't belong to him.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote:
Discussions about policy and worldly news should be objective, so I'm not arguing with you, I hope you could get it.
This is what you wrote,
Admiral wrote: 3 Danyet is American = 4 Danyet supports at least one terrorist.
The reason why I jumped into this topic because of this. You insulted not only him (your business with him), but you also insulted ALL Americans who didn't vote and support Bush, which meant you insulted ME, a Vietnamese-American who did not vote nor support him along with that group.

You replied to Danyet as a personal attack, using his own way to "work" on him. In fact, this is what you said in your other post. Is this "objective" to you to generalize like this? I guess this is your definition of objective.
Admiral wrote:And do you always stick to the topic? Don't come with rules like "stick to the topic", do you stick to the topic?
No, I don't, but I try my best in Current News. I don't try to generalize or give biased information like "Japanese Buddhist soldiers died for their religion in WWII" :lol: Ha, still laughing at this!
Admiral wrote:Sometimes you bully other members, and last time you mentioned Redrose, maybe that should be an attack to me...
Yes, it was. I do not like you.

You think someone bullies another because you, like many others, hate to be corrected. I correct people; I don't bully.
Admiral wrote:
You were asking ME
See above, I don't have time fooling around with you, I speak to everybody who reads this thread. I hope it's clear now.
Admiral wrote:Let's imagine a society like esl club. If somebody goes and spreads anger through the whole society, like what danyet does, don't you want him to stop? If yes, don't you want to tell him what is true?
The post was directly for me, but the "YOU" was to everyone. Should I teach you to write as well?
Admiral wrote:
You CAN'T get your sources correct or stay with the topic to persuade others to believe you. Not only that you tried to changed history with your biased personal opinion article that some lame person wrote it. Then you expect me to believe it.
Of course I can get my sources correct. I always post the German article on which my post is based on at the beginning of political discussions.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Admiral wrote:
You mean all Muslims? Of course, you guys love to hang people who talk about your prophet. What else is new?
Mr.Love means all esl club users. Is Mr.Love a muslim?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sure, he's not. When did you change your faith, Mr_Love? How come this kid didn't know you were a Muslim?
Admiral wrote:Listen, we are not racist. I hope you are not racist, too. Why not thinking about it: Do you really want to become racist only because your boyfriend is racist? You don't belong to him.
I doubt your definition of racism; therefore, I'm not gonna waste my time to defend to a person who thinks it's not an attack or childish to call Danyet my "boyfriend" or "cute boyfriend" in his every post. :roll: