EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Victorious Hizbullah Rebuilds Lebanon

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Victorious Hizbullah Rebuilds Lebanon

Postby fortminor » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:16 pm

Hailing a "historic and strategic victory" over the region's mightiest army, Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah said Monday, August 15, his group will immediately start its new battle; housing hundreds of thousands of displaced civilians and rebuilding 15,000 homes demolished by the Israeli military juggernaut.

"We will launch tomorrow the battle of reconstruction," a confident Nasrallah said in a televised speech broadcast on Hizbullah's Al-Manar television channel, triggering shots into the air and fireworks across war-battered Lebanon.

He vowed to immediately begin paying money to the owners of 15,000 homes completely destroyed in the savage Israeli bombardment.

"From tomorrow... we will pay a certain amount of money for every family that whose house was totally destroyed to rent a place for one year and buy furniture."

Nasrallah said his group would also help whose houses were partially damaged.

He urged all Lebanese, particularly architects and youths, to take part in the re-construction process.

Nasrallah urged all Hizbullah members and supporters to volunteer in the rebuilding of the demolished homes.

The speech came after a UN-brokered deal took effect at 8 am (0500 GMT) on Monday, the 34th day of the devastating Israeli offensive against Lebanon, which has claimed the lives of about 1,150 people, mostly civilians.

Thousands of Lebanese displaced by the massive Israeli onslaught, many showing the V sign, jammed bombed-out roads across the south in the hope of returning home, their cars and pickup trucks loaded with families and belongings.

Around one million people have been displaced by Israeli bombardments that also destroyed thousands of homes, dozens of bridges and hundreds of kilometers (miles) of roads.
:roll:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby eman » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:33 am

god bless them

they are great poeple......
eman
Gold Member

Postby Seafarer » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:00 pm

I don't care about the nationality.Whatever nationality it is,i respect their rebuilding activities
Seafarer
Gold Member

Postby Nawas » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:38 am

saed Hassan Naser Allah when promise anyone.Do his promise.He is great leader and honest man.
I adore him.
My god with you my love :)
Nawas

Postby zaman » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:06 pm

i like hassen naser allah so much cause he respect himself and know what he wants.
and the importent think make me like this leader he hate israel . me too i do not like israel , [size=18][b]die for isreal[/b].[/size]
zaman
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:12 pm

death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israeldeath to israel death to israel' please every one hated israel in this forum cheer with me . death to israel death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

life to the great leader hassen naser allah and life to the Hizbullah
zaman
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:39 pm

Okay, now this is outrageous, zaman! Get outta here! How dare you to have this kinda post at EC!!!!! EC is not a cult. Go build your cult and chant elsewhere. :x
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Shazzam » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:21 pm

zaman wrote:death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israeldeath to israel death to israel' please every one hated israel in this forum cheer with me . death to israel death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

life to the great leader hassen naser allah and life to the Hizbullah

Get a life!

I think it might be time for the moderator of current news to do something about this post! :twisted: :evil:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby fortminor » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:50 pm

death to israel :D :wink: (cause she's killing so many people) :roll:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby Shazzam » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:24 pm

fortminor wrote:death to israel :D :wink: (cause she's killing so many people) :roll:

It says that you are from "planet earth". I'm not so sure. :roll:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Current News