EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

There's another bomb attack in Russia.... So TERRIBLE !!1

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

There's another bomb attack in Russia.... So TERRIBLE !!1

Postby iwantmore » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:24 am

Have you read the articles about bomb attack in Russia?
The attack happened in Cherkizovsky market ( which is an Asian-Europe market ). It was said that there are 3 men who planned this bomb attack. All of them are very young( just university students ). They said that they did it just because of nation and religion feud ( hatred ). They planned how to murder yellow people ( colored people ) to protect Slave race.
It's so sick. I mean there are many Vietnamese in that market :cry: :cry: :cry: . WHAT DID THEY DO THAT FOR?. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
iwantmore

Postby Boris » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:50 am

Because Moscow has turned to concourse of emigrants. They don’t follow to our laws and behave themselves obnoxiously. I don’t share methods of these people, but well understand them.
Boris
Silver Member

Postby Tora » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:42 pm

that place is a real small world in moscow. I have read an arcticle about it - so many interesting facts like some emigrants come there and live all the time without leaving the territory of a market. Frankly speaking I have never been there but walked by hundreds of times - so eerie place :shock:

I do expect the most severe and demonstrative trial ever and really hope that those 3 students will get as many years in prison as possible to prevent other perverted youngs from following their example. No racism in my head and no difference who are those attacks are targeted to - all the victims. my regrets and sorrow
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:15 pm

oh that's so terrible... Why do the guys do that?
Admiral

Postby Tora » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:27 pm

a sort of threatening or "punishment" to anyone that doesn't look like they do... they fed up with the vietnamiese, aizerbidganese, armenean and people from tadgikistan while I'm fed up with that nazi numskulls

Boris "understand them" better ask him... :?

there were several searches in their flats guess what was found? tonns of nazi literature as well. selling anywhere like the ingridiensts of the bomb they did by themselves - ruddy inventors :evil:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby iwantmore » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:11 am

I have heard that those men come from RONS ( a men-without-hair organization in Russia ).
They're very wicked and sick
iwantmore

Postby Tora » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:31 pm

a bit more information - it turned out that those guys have participated at least in 8 such cases in Moscow and around the town - they are not innocent student-lambs making bombs for fun and experiments - they are real murderers.
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby iwantmore » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:46 am

What do you think about their death penalties?
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
iwantmore

Postby Tora » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:58 am

iwantmore wrote:What do you think about their death penalties?
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Russian Federation has signed moratory for death peanlties long time ago and we do still support this agreement. Life imprisonment for those who want to expand racism and nazism in multinational country.
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:09 am

So, I take it Nerv would get life imprisionment if he is not careful?
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Next

Return to Current News